Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Men Like Ozo Are A Disgrace To Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Like Ozo Are A Disgrace To Manhood (791 Views)

Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood / Watch As Nengi And Ozo Are Seen Shopping For Their Wedding / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Like Ozo Are A Disgrace To Manhood by Bloooody(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Truth be told this man is a disgrace to manhood.
Constantly feeding this useless nigerian woman in bed like a SiIMP
ubanuja Should give him a taste of the red pill or he should learn from an Alpha male like kiddawaya

Re: Men Like Ozo Are A Disgrace To Manhood by SteelMcqueen: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Bloooody:
Truth be told this man is a disgrace to manhood.
Constantly feeding this useless nigerian woman in bed like a SiIMP
ubanuja Should give him a taste of the red pill or he should learn from an Alpha male like kiddawaya

Firstly, Ozo like every other guy his misguided and ignorant in the ways of women like most of us were......insulting wouldn't be the proper thing.....but he sure needs the redpillers knowledge....
Secondly Kiddawaya is no Alpha!!!! He isn't a leader, inspires no loyalty or gives, he's a Bleep boy!!!
N.S A Bleep boy(kiddawaya) is way better than a nice guy(Ozo)
Re: Men Like Ozo Are A Disgrace To Manhood by Bloooody(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Firstly, Ozo like every other guy his misguided and ignorant in the ways of women like most of us were......insulting wouldn't be the proper thing.....but he sure needs the redpillers knowledge....
Secondly Kiddawaya is no Alpha!!!! He isn't a leader, inspires no loyalty or gives, he's a Bleep boy!!!
N.S A Bleep boy(kiddawaya) is way better than a nice guy(Ozo)
At least you admitted that he is far far better than ozo in terms of being a man.

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Pains, Stooling And Vomiting / Video Of Taxi Driver Having Sex With Lady By The Road Side Goes Viral / I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.