Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Gatekeepers Of Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gatekeepers Of Commitment (2399 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Men Are The Gatekeepers Of Marriage/relationships / Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Dpsychologist: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Gatekeepers of commitment, attention and resources

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of sex. Women decide if sex will happen, but men decide if a relationship follows. Why is it this way? Simple supply and demand. Men covet sex more than women, whereas women covet relationships more than men. Male commitment to women is as valuable as sex is to men.

The kicker is, a woman need not necessarily trade sex for commitment. This is the implied contract, where women demand commitment for their sex, and men demand sex for their commitment. However, much like men who enjoy sex devoid commitment, women are known to enjoy commitment devoid sex.

Where a woman can get commitment without giving sex, she shall “become friends” with a man. This is the friend zone, a purgatory where men willing to commit to a woman without any promise of sex from her in return go to slowly erode every last portion of their dignity.

This man is the male equivalent of a slut, because much like promiscuous women lower the price of sex, a sexless yet committed man lowers the price of commitment.

As Women make sex difficult to get, you also make your Commitment, attention and resources difficult to get. If they make it difficult for us lets also make it difficult for them.

You need to understand women are smart, they use all tricks of Seduction to make men commit, give them attention and get their resources but then when it comes to their side of the bargain they try to evade. This is the essence of learning game so you can beat women at their own game.

The same women ruthlessly use men so callously and pragmatically as “surrogate providers” for their desires and lifestyle choices whilst not providing any return on the services he provides, or doing so begrudgingly or sparingly merely as a manipulative effort to keep him content enough to stick around. Cue the notorious “duty sex” or “pity sex” women throw beta men, the sexual scraps that essentially only the best of the best beta providers can acquire after having provided an inordinate amount of value.

Women p*ssy are precious to them, but a man's dick is worthless due to supply and demand. However, your C.A.R (Commitment, Attention and Resources) should be very precious to you. If they can make their p*ssy very difficult for you, make your C.A.R very difficult for them.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by COOL10(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of sex. Women decide if sex will happen, but men decide if a relationship follows. Why is it this way? Simple supply and demand. Men covet sex more than women, whereas women covet relationships more than men. Male commitment to women is as valuable as sex is to men.

The kicker is, a woman need not necessarily trade sex for commitment. This is the implied contract, and mutually respectable arrangements are where women demand commitment for their sex, and men demand sex for their commitment. However, much like men who enjoy sex devoid commitment, women are known to enjoy commitment devoid sex.

Where a woman can get commitment without giving sex, she shall “become friends” with a man. This is the friend zone, a purgatory where men willing to commit to a woman without any promise of sex from her in return go to slowly erode every last portion of their dignity.

This man is the male equivalent of a slut, because much like promiscuous women lower the price of sex, a sexless yet committed man lowers the price of commitment.

As Women make sex difficult to get, you also make your Commitment, attention and resources difficult to get. If they make it difficult for us lets also make it difficult for them.

You need to understand women are smart, they use all tricks of Seduction to make men commit, give them attention and get their resources but then when it comes to their side of the bargain they try to evade. This is the essence of learning game so you can beat women at their own game.

The same women ruthlessly use men so callously and pragmatically as “surrogate providers” for their desires and lifestyle choices whilst not providing any return on the services he provides, or doing so begrudgingly or sparingly merely as a manipulative effort to keep him content enough to stick around. Cue the notorious “duty sex” or “pity sex” women throw beta men, the sexual scraps that essentially only the best of the best beta providers can acquire after having provided an inordinate amount of value.

Women p*ssy are precious to them, but a man's dick is worthless due to supply and demand. However, your C.A.R (Commitment, Attention and Resources) should be very precious to you. If they can make their p*ssy very difficult for you, make your C.A.R very difficult for them.

Excellent

5 Likes

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by IAmSkinny: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dpsychologist:

The kicker is, a woman need not necessarily trade sex for commitment. This is the implied contract, and mutually respectable arrangements are where women demand commitment for their sex, and men demand sex for their commitment. However, much like men who enjoy sex devoid commitment, women are known to enjoy commitment devoid sex.

Men, I'm speechless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Dpsychologist: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Men, I'm speechless.
The truth is like a rude awakening. It can be bitter to taste and difficult to swallow but it emancipates.

5 Likes

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by IAmSkinny: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dpsychologist:

The truth is like a rude awakening. It can be bitter to taste and difficult to swallow but it emancipates.
Swears
I wish my guys would see this. I'm tired of arguing tirelessly with them on the need to be redpill woke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Dpsychologist: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Swears
I wish my guys would see this. I'm tired of arguing tirelessly with them on the need to be redpill woke.

Why don't You invite them over to come see it here. If after taken the red Pill and they refuse to change. Then they are no longer blue pill but they are just being very Stubborn.

5 Likes

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2020
True... It relates to this statement: If you can't have what you want, you show contempt for it. It is not what desiring.... Women use the desire, men have for them as a tool to control them (men). If I can't have this babe, then she is worthless to me except she brings real benefits to me such as lucrative contracts, connections etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Snow02: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2020
louder... Commitment to a woman who hasn't had sex with you would only lead u to premium tears a woman who gets resources and attention from a man for free has absolutely no use for such man and if you think continuously investing will eventually get you sex then u my friend are cheaper than a #200 per Bleep prostitute .... if by the 3rd date you still haven't bleeped chances are you'd never Bleep even if you end up fuckin you must've invested a whole lot and you'd hate yourself for putting in all that work for just a few minutes thrusting a moist hole that might not even feel good.. stop livin in her DMs, stop wasting airtime keeping her company on boring nights, quit driving her around town like an her personal Uber driver

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Snow02:
louder... Commitment to a woman who hasn't had sex with you would only lead u to premium tears a woman who gets resources and attention from a man for free has absolutely no use for such man and if you think continuously investing will eventually get you sex then u my friend are cheaper than a #200 per Bleep prostitute .... if by the 3rd date you still haven't bleeped chances are you'd never Bleep even if you end up fuckin you must've invested a whole lot and you'd hate yourself for putting in all that work for just a few minutes thrusting a moist hole that might not even feel good.. stop livin in her DMs, stop wasting airtime keeping her company on boring nights, quit driving her around town like an her personal Uber driver
What of if you want to marry her and don't want to start having sex with her

2 Likes

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Jerry59: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What of if you want to marry her and don't want to start having sex with her
We test things when we want to buy them... Won't you test who you plan to spend the rest of your life with? grin

3 Likes

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by mosdii(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Words of wisdom.
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
From the fiery depts of my red Pilled heart, I bestow upon you eternal thanks and loyalty. Dude you've shown me the way, God bless you for your sheer determination to get us all emancipated.

1 Like

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Polynek(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dix post make sense
Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Faber(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Aorund mid 2019, I use to chat one girl like that on Facebook almost everyday. Then we began talking on phone. We went on a date that last 2 yrs.

Then we continued and all of a sudden she started acting funny. I asked her what's the problem, she said am not really trying for her. After some time she said she's gotten a boyfriend, I lock up. Stopped all calls and chats. I see her online, but I don't care to chat her since that 2019.

Just today(God in heaven is my witness) around 5:00pm...I was on my own going to a hair saloon to have hair cut. Vaam, a bike was carrying this girl coming towards my direction, on seeing me she tapped the bike man to stop her. She paid the bike man, the man zoomed off. I kept walking on my own. She called me and I turned, babe was all over me, that I stopped chatting her, bla bla bla because of what she told me, bla bla. At the end she told me she is sorry and wants us to back again, she even followed me to the barbing saloon. She waited for me to have my hair cut, guys were even surprised how the chick was following me up and down. I asked her to go, that we are going to talk later...

She wants to use me as a chat buddy, I refused. leave any girl that refused to get serious with you. leave her immediately...don't even negotiate pls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by IamBlanco(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
God...

This is as though you are talking directly to me, all these you said happened in my last relationship. I’ve learnt my lessons for life. Never again!

1 Like

Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by SILENTandSMART2: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Normally that's how it suppose to be,

How will I be committed and you're doing nonsense , me wey no get time to waste

So nah because of this thing that i can summarize in 5 lines make you write epistles

This guy something dey do you slowly ..
Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Mandela27: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Janted!
Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Tdyke4lyf(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Let me sidan and learn,as I dey plan to enter serious relationship.Me wey be virgin,hope say I no go be simp o
Re: Gatekeepers Of Commitment by Haydens: 9:19pm On Jan 17
Word!

Keep it up.

Anything that makes me to archive any girl's chat, that means she's useless to me already and I won't think twice of deleting both her number and her chat.

These girls want commitment without giving anything in return.

He who receives never lacks.

(1) (Reply)

The Game "Charlie-charlie" Is A Satanic Crusade, This Is My Experience / Scared Of Having Sex / POS Man Buys Range Rover After 3 Days Work VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.