Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) (2401 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / Does Real Love Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
There is this guy disturbing my girlfriend for a relationship.... He normally sends her money... At the initial point, my girl was hiding it from me and I knew about it through her WhatsApp conversation, I pretended like I never saw anything or even noticed anything until one day she open up to me that there is a guy disturbing her for a relationship but she doesn't like the guy. (There are other guys too, but this one is head over matter). She said she just want to play on the guy and nothing more. Then I said no problem, do what makes you happy.

The calls and chats were getting too much then little by little I started to get upset (meanwhile she stays with me). So the guy has sent her money so many times like 5k upwards.... She would use the money to buy clothes for me and some other ones for herself, she swore with her life that she doesn't love the guy and I said okay.

Recently the guy promised her 300k to rent an apartment, she then asked me if she should collect it or not....I told her, do what makes you happy(not that I don't love her but I don't want jealousy to be my weakness and also make her think I don't mean good for her). she was angry at my reply, then I told her why, she said she was expecting me to get angry, be jealous, shout on her, tell her not to collect the money, then I told her, in this present economy, not everyone will be able to turn down a big sum of money like that especially ladies of nowadays.... immediately I made this statement, she called the guy in my presence to never call her again that she doesn't love him, she went to WhatsApp to block the guy.

I was a little bit angry but I didn't show it... My selfish self wanted her to collect the money first before doing so....

So what am trying to say is....there are still ladies out there who can't compromise because of money, Love still exist, and to be truthful I have not given her upto quarter of 300k before but she chose to turn it down just to keep the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes... True love exist...

Your lady is cheap... And you are too in a way... undecided

It's lack of decency that would make a girl collect money from a random man who's interested in her, although she's already in a relationship...

And you're worse, because your greed encouraged her...

I wouldn't date a person like you... Neither is she a suitable partner...

You're celebrating her for doing something that's considered 'normal' in saner societies..

I get poverty has messed with the moral compass of so many... undecided

You both deserve the other... You're broke, so you use your girlfriend to get money from the men she's taking advantage of... And do these men know she's in a relationship?

If so... You're all weird!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
True love exist very well. Only that we are yet to meet one. Peaceful intimacy with good partner is more than any trillion in the bank. Go and ask those ladies who married because of money that are now regretting

2 Likes

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Jii95: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
There is this guy disturbing my girlfriend for a relationship.... He normally sends her money... At the initial point, my girl was hiding it from me and I knew about it through her WhatsApp conversation, I pretended like I never saw anything or even noticed anything until one day she open up to me that there is a guy disturbing her for a relationship but she doesn't like the guy. (There are other guys too, but this one is head over matter). She said she just want to play on the guy and nothing more. Then I said no problem, do what makes you happy.

The calls and chats were getting too much then little by little I started to get upset (meanwhile she stays with me). So the guy has sent her money so many times like 5k upwards.... She would use the money to buy clothes for me and some other ones for herself, she swore with her life that she doesn't love the guy and I said okay.

Recently the guy promised her 300k to rent an apartment, she then asked me if she should collect it or not....I told her, do what makes you happy(not that I don't love her but I don't want jealousy to be my weakness and also make her think I don't mean good for her). she was angry at my reply, then I told her why, she said she was expecting me to get angry, be jealous, shout on her, tell her not to collect the money, then I told her, in this present economy, not everyone will be able to turn down a big sum of money like that especially ladies of nowadays.... immediately I made this statement, she called the guy in my presence to never call her again that she doesn't love him, she went to WhatsApp to block the guy.

I was a little bit angry but I didn't show it... My selfish self wanted her to collect the money first before doing so....

So what am trying to say is....there are still ladies out there who can't compromise because of money, Love still exist, and to be truthful I have not given her upto quarter of 300k before but she chose to turn it down just to keep the relationship.

True love may still exist, but some of us are not lucky to find one.
I dated a lady that had boyfriends every town she visited until I discovered through her FB account she forgot to sign out on my system.
The main town where I stay we (boyfriends) are 3.
Thank God I discovered at the verge of our introduction.
From her conversation, I was not even her main boyfriend.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Snitch24(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

I'm so sorry bt if this ur story is true
Believe it or not
They're fucking already
Save your self from heartache

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

It's lack of decency that would make a girl collect money from a random man who's interested in her, although she's already in a relationship...

You're celebrating her for doing something that's considered 'normal' in saner societies..

You both deserve the other... Your broke, so you use your girlfriend to get money from the men she's taking advantage of... And do these men know she's in a relationship?

Please go through the post again, I think I mentioned a few points you should have noted before spilling out this rubbish...

If you need to know....her conscience wasn't clearly collecting it without my notice. But since she confided in me I told her do what makes you happy. Meanwhile she is a working class...just some random dude deeply disturbing her for a relationship.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nonexisting: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Don't rejoice too early my friend.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

Please go through the post again, I think I mentioned a few points you should have noted before spilling out this rubbish...

If you need to know....her conscience wasn't clearly collecting it without my notice. But since she confided in me I told her do what makes you happy. Meanwhile she is a working class...just some random dude deeply disturbing her for a relationship.

She did it initially... Which makes her cheap...

You found out, didn't do a thing... Zero personal pride? undecided

You knew she buys you shirts with the money and were even disappointed that she didn't take the 300k before blocking the man...

No man who loves a woman who tell her to do as she pleases, knowing she's in contact with a man pestering her for a relationship... It's weird...

She not loving the man doesn't mean sh**... You just didn't mind because you got something out of her side relationships...

How do men even tolerate trash like this? Where's the ego? undecided

Lastly, she did not do anything worth commending... She shouldn't have even given this man and the others her time...

You keep thinking alot about money... You even made a statement that you haven't given her a quarter of the money she was offered... Why the hell should you?! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Snitch24:

I'm so sorry bt if this ur story is true
Believe it or not
They're fucking already
Save your self from heartache

I might like to prove you wrong but there is no better way to do that, we all have our opinion.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

I might like to prove you wrong but there is no better way to do that, we all have our opinion.
Are you siding with her? That she's a good role model for turning down the money?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

She did it initially... Which makes her cheap...

You found out, didn't do a thing... Zero personal pride? undecided

You know she buys you shirts with the money and was even disappointed that she didn't take the 300k before blocking the man...

No man who loves a woman who tell her to do as she pleases, knowing she's in contact with a man pestering her for a relationship... It's weird...

She not loving the man doesn't mean sh**... You just didn't mind because you got something out of her side relationships...

How do men even tolerate trash like this? Where's the ego? undecided

Lastly, she did not do anything worth commending... She shouldn't have even given this man and the others her time...

You keep think alot about money... You even made a statement that you haven't given her a quarter of the money... Why the hell should you?! undecided

Lol, toasting it's free, shooting your shot as a guy to my girl is also totally free, I can take all of that but you see sex...I cant

After all I can't be with her 24/7. When I said do what makes you happy was what I expected her to do that she did. So I left her to make the right decision on her own to prove she loves me other than telling her what to do which might be hurting the relationship indirectly or making it Feel like we re forcing ourselves

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

Lol, toasting it's free, shooting your shot as a guy to my girl is also totally free, I can take all of that but you see sex...I cant

After all I can't be with her 24/7. When I said do what makes you happy was what I expected her to do that she did. So I left her to make the right decision on her own to prove she loves me other than telling her what to do which might be hurting the relationship indirectly or making it Feel like we re forcing ourselves
I'm sorry, I can't be with a man who isn't jealous... Because I usually am...

I like it if a man doesn't like my divided attention...

Everyone's relationship is different... I cannot understand yours tho...

My problem:

She shouldn't have kept leading other men on...

She shouldn't have collected their money...

You shouldn't be so unconcerned...it's weird...

You shouldn't have told her to do as she pleases... It would make her feel like you can tolerate any sort of disrespect...

After finding out what she did, you shouldn't have been cool with it... because of the gain you didn't care...

I think she's really mad that you weren't jealous... Not that she wouldn't have taken the money if you weren't aware of her 'side-hustle'...

You just made her feel cheap.... It has nothing to do with love or commitment...

And next time, your ego should prevent you from dating women such as this... and staying with them...! undecided

And you should also try to respect yourself... Wanting the money of a man toasting your girl... It's just not cool...

But your relationship... Only you understands it...

2 Likes

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
True love is still alive
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by brosom(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Calm down bro,

Ur babe has already played u big one grin,

She called the guy in front of u to prove a point to u, but not to her self grin

E be like say u never know this gender grin, be deceiving ur self that she turn it down grin.

Next one is to go behind to apologize to the guy that she wasn't thinking straight, after which she collect one hand from the nigger grin grin

Bro u F big time, u could've compelled her to collect the money first before anything, from the look of things, she's already a goner, you've lost her it's juts a matter of time before u realize it.

5 Likes

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Snitch24(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

Ok bro good luck
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

You both deserve the other... You're broke, so you use your girlfriend to get money from the men she's taking advantage of... And do these men know she's in a relationship?

A whole lot of sense, this. I was thinking in the same direction.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
brosom:
Calm down bro,

Ur babe has already played u big one grin,

She called the guy in front of u to prove a point to u, but not to her self grin

E be like say u never know this gender grin, be deceiving ur self that she turn it down grin.

Next one is to go behind to apologize to the guy that she wasn't thinking straight, after which she collect one hand from the nigger grin grin

Bro u F big time, u could've compelled her to collect the money first before anything, from the look of things, she's already a goner, you've lost her it's juts a matter of time before u realize it.

Well you might be right.....but now the issue is that, the guy is out of the country till further notice, I confirmed that

2. We do go through out chats and phones like it's a daily routine so nothing to hide, she drops her phone anytime, sometimes she even forgets to take it to wherever she is going

3. My nickname is her password

4. As a matter of fact the guy is blocked on all social media platforms till date

So what else can I say
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by brosom(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

Well you might be right.....but now the issue is that, the guy is out of the country till further notice, I confirmed that

2. We do go through out chats and phones like it's a daily routine so nothing to hide, she drops her phone anytime, sometimes she even forgets to take it to wherever she is going

4. As a matter of fact the guy is blocked on all social media platforms till date

So what else can I say
Well, u till have o be careful and brace ur heart for unlikely drama.

Though the guy is out, but will surely come back to collect his reward, so chop while I can my guy grin
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Vanilla4(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Any changes is possible. One may be a saint in your face and a devil behind your back.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by juniorstar(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

All I have to tell u is double your hustle...make she no go regret her decision oo to go with you..and for your own sanity. The most important I must say.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
I hate relationship thingy, too much whaalah...

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by OloshoMan: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
This what you call true love?

She's with you and still entertain other guys b'cos of money, and you're in full support...man
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by onuku: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2021
I still doubt you are a teenager. Hope you are not here to set some folks up.

Datboredberry:

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by Dajugba: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2021
True Love is real, but just be ready to spend and take responsibilities. The spending part is what Nigeria ladies call true love. In right sense, true love has no material attachments. You just love the person with no attachment and you pick joy in what interest them. Wow... Gone are those days in 1890s when love is true. Now true love is drama!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by computersoft: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

So what else can I say
Bros if u know what is good for u,start planning on how to marry or commit that girl if u truely love her or else u will soon lose her completely
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
juniorstar:

All I have to tell u is double your hustle...make she no go regret her decision oo to go with you..and for your own sanity. The most important I must say.

You are actually right....thanks
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
computersoft:
Bros if u know what is good for u,start planning on how to marry or commit that girl if u truely love her or else u will soon lose her completely

Planning to do so....thanks
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
computersoft:

Thanks for the advise.....I will do just that
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by markdamon90: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
My experience using Pictory AI as an AI-powered video editor was impressive; its intuitive interface and advanced features made editing videos a breeze
Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by skywalker240(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
This guy never see anything

A Woman is an ocean of secret, na the one she no like, she go tell you. angry

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) by jericco1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Well your girl likes you and as a man, you are expected to take charge of the relationship but you didn't because you too were benefitting from the parasitic relationship she is having with the other guy.

Let me tell you, it is only a matter of time and she'd get tired of you and dump your sorry ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good / Should I Accept Her Back? / My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.