Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? (397 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? / Parent Allow Your Children To Learn A Skill During This Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by SPOLO(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please can someone be learning a skill while on NYSC duty?

By God grace in years to come if i am running my NYSC ,i would love to combine learning a skill within that year so i don't knw ....my ogas hope there will be more time for both.
Plumbing, Tiling is on my mind.

I would have love to go into IT but the python i am unto now i am bit confused already...

So d little work am into now wanna manage till school opens then i will pick up a skill during my NYSC programmee
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by fait10(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yes off course. During NYSC dir are SAED groups that you can join. And also when you are posted to your PPA you can also join the SAED group dir.
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by Maj196(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
IT is bae and that's the future. Btw, how come Python the most easiest is giving you problems?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by sonofthunder: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
SPOLO:
Please can someone be learning a skill while on NYSC duty?

By God grace in years to come if i am running my NYSC ,i would love to combine learning a skill within that year so i don't knw ....my ogas hope there will be more time for both.
Plumbing, Tiling is on my mind.

I would have love to go into IT but the python i am unto now i am bit confused already...

So d little work am into now wanna manage till school opens then i will pick up a skill during my NYSC programmee

This is the best time for you to obtain the skill you want. You can continue learning ICT skills at night or weekends.
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by SPOLO(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
sonofthunder:

This is the best time for you to obtain the skill you want. You can continue learning ICT skills at night or weekends.
Thanks though i am currently into some little menial job and school resume soon
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by SPOLO(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maj196:
IT is bae and that's the future. Btw, how come Python the most easiest is giving you problems?
yes just that a times i do think of how i am gonna execute it like i don't just understand yet
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by SPOLO(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
fait10:
Yes off course. During NYSC dir are SAED groups that you can join. And also when you are posted to your PPA you can also join the SAED group dir.
alright.
Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by Maj196(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
SPOLO:
yes just that a times i do think of how i am gonna execute it like i don't just understand yet
You need a mentor or you take an online course on Udemy or watch YouTube videos there are tons of resources out there. Just pick one
Re: Is It Possible To Learn A Skill During NYSC Program? by SPOLO(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maj196:
You need a mentor or you take an online course on Udemy or watch YouTube videos there are tons of resources out there. Just pick one
Alright thanks very much.
i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / Dangote Bag Of Goodies / A Second Year Civil Engineering Want To Drop Out To Focus Tailoring Bizness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.