Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Thanks all. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks all. (1818 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Thanks all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by GboyegaD(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
She didn't know this was going to happen. Those that supposed to help are now blaming her on the money she lost, none wants to help.

Doesn't her own people not intervening teach you something?

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, in case anyone feels it's not true, the money mustn't be given to her directly, it can be given directly to the transport company. I just want her to be helped in any way possible, please. Anyone that stays there can comfirm this. Thanks.

Stop this nonsense pls ,it's getting to much of you people to keep begging as if others doesn't have something to beg for

So even her boyfriend there can't raise money for her , despite the services she rendered there

All these begging is becoming worst every day

Leave her there, let her locate her destiny helper
Re: Thanks all. by oluwaseyi0: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please I need someone to help my sister out. She's stuck in Ogun state where she did her service. she was supposed to come back home since, but due to the fact that she couldn't afford the transport fare. Please, I really need someone to help her out. That girl really helped me during her service. If only I had the money, I could have sent her the money. I saw where she was appealing for transport fare on WhatsApp and that really broke my heart. Please if there is any way you can help please do. She was supposed to come back to Abuja. She served in Ikpokia LGA, at Ajegunle side in Ogun state. Currently, she stays in NCCF family house there. Please, I beg you to help in any way you can. You can this number in case there is anything you will want to know; 08162226207. Thanks.

This look to me like a fraud

Corpers get paid double of their allawee on their last month

3 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by Mindlog: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
How please? Why do you say so?

Do I need to explain what you already know?

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by ayeesha: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
No one believes it? Why?

Really?
Re: Thanks all. by VTJN(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mindlog:

Lol, you no go kill me with laugh seriously
Re: Thanks all. by chii8(f): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
What exactly will she be doing when she gets back? let her look for a menial job to do at Ogun State after all she served there right?So she knows what to do if she really wants to be back home.But wait ooo,are you saying no NCCF brother can afford to give her transport fare?
Re: Thanks all. by samuelson06(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
chii8:
What exactly will she be doing when she gets back? let her look for a menial job to do at Ogun State after all she served there right?So she knows what to do if she really wants to be back home.But wait ooo,are you saying no NCCF brother can afford to give her transport fare?

This guy na fraud. Fraudsters don't have shame. They can beg from morning till night. I'm still wondering how someone would believe in begging so much.
Re: Thanks all. by Redman44(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
The OP is not telling the truth cool cool cool cool. The NCCF would have helped the sister out. I doubt if the person is even staying in the NCCF family house as we are being told. The OP's story is fishy and not believable. Hmn.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by lilyheaven: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Begging enterprise Nigeria limited.
I hope you are catching out
Re: Thanks all. by SirWhiteFish: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Mindlog:

hahahhah how TF did I miss your post
Re: Thanks all. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lmao.
Isn't this the same dude that opened a new begging thread yesterday, asking for donations to treat himself with the excuse that his body is getting rotten while still alive? Spits.
The kinda disgusting stories y'all scammers cook up just to swindle money off innocent/kind nairalanders are outta this world.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:
Lmao.
Isn't this the same dude that opened a new begging thread yesterday, asking for donations to treat himself with the excuse that his body is getting rotten while still alive? Spits.
The kinda disgusting stories y'all scammers cook up just to swindle money off innocent/kind nairalanders are outta this world.
And how did you that the person is lying? How did you comfirm that?
Re: Thanks all. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Uhmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? / Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.