Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

**pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** (691 Views)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by deltalife(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
PDP Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple. All that is needed is to acknowledge the cry of Lagosians For

4th-MAINLAND BRIDGE, AND NOT FLOWER PLANTING.

PDP really has a great advantage on this, because they already have control on the PRESIDENCY.

then all that is needed is for the FEDERAL to assume it's responsibility, because that should be a federal responsibility.

PDP should really step-up, and with this in it's manifesto who knows what would be ACNs' fait.
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by proflynks1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
hmmm,,
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by 1025: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
@o.poster,
i am sure u are writing from yaba mental rehablitation hospital so be rest assured that u are improving but not quite okay. continue with ur medications and everything will be alright.
at a point where nigerians are crying to bring out the whole country from the grips of the devil(pdp), ur type is calling for pdp to take a liberated zone like lagos.
if not for mental problem, can u compare the development in lagos with anyother state in nigeria especially those under pdp?
if ur madness has not gone mad itself, how are u enjoying nigeria under pdp in the past 12 yrs?
next time i see u write such trash, i will pray that God will visit u with all the sufferings of the whole nigerian masses.
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by yemmight(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
deltalife:

PDP Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple. All that is needed is to acknowledge the cry of Lagosians For

4th-MAINLAND BRIDGE, AND NOT FLOWER PLANTING.

PDP really has a great advantage on this, because they already have control on the PRESIDENCY.

then all that is needed is for the FEDERAL to assume it's responsibility, because that should be a federal responsibility.

PDP should really step-up, and with this in it's manifesto who knows what would be ACNs' fait.

Some of you just post without enough info. Oyo-Ilorin road was awarded since the first term of OBJ. Up till now, they are still battling it, Abuja-Lokoja-Okene for so many years still there, Bening-Ore road for so many years still there, so many roads in the east. These are PDP controlled states.
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by ladi02(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
1025:

@o.poster,
i am sure u are writing from yaba mental rehablitation hospital so be rest assured that u are improving but not quite okay. continue with your medications and everything will be alright.
at a point where nigerians are crying to bring out the whole country from the grips of the devil(pdp), your type is calling for pdp to take a liberated zone like lagos.
if not for mental problem, can u compare the development in lagos with anyother state in nigeria especially those under pdp?
if your madness has not gone mad itself, how are u enjoying nigeria under pdp in the past 12 yrs?
next time i see u write such trash, i will pray that God will visit u with all the sufferings of the whole nigerian masses.

my bro you have said it all. .i didnt know we still have morons like this, that cant see PDP is a curse on anything they touch

@OP pls remain in your delta with udughan and enjoy. .leave lagos alone
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by macIB(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
this poster is really a clown!! with that performance at the last debate?

even my 2 year old will not vote him!!!
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by deltalife(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2011
Is this how much you hate pdp? thats your biz coc we are still making headway.

coming.
Re: **pdp Can Win Lagos State, Its So Simple.** by Jeel: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2011
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Libya. . .when Will They Be Evacuated? / Buhari/bakare Ticket: The Masses Choice (pix) / Are U As Lucky As Dis Man,ode To President Goodluck Jonathan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.