Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) (51662 Views)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by athaboi(f): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lagos
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by dxdiag(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
I pray God rest the soul of the deceased.
May we not be at the wrong place at the right time.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by MrOjay1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Where are all these devilish trucks coming from?
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by zikcash(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ember month ......Neva even start ooo
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Openbusiness: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked.....May God continue to have mercy on me
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nice post OP
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Dreamliner787(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
we have not seen accident scene much since lockdown began.

covid 19 was a blessing and a curse combined.

some people among us would have been dead, thanks to covid.

but now we are reopening these type of news will grace front page.

God of the universe help nigeria

Please don't ever say covid-19 is a blessing again.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by JordanMichael(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:
3 out of the 4 vehicles involved are with unknown registration numbers
Mha brother!! I wonder why such vehicles were alowed to use the road
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Angelawhite(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol. Stop using text to word. It’s wack
sapphiere:
God have mercy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlvypObqZ4
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
CapitalHYC:
God have Mercy ,too early for the ember Months

whats is wrong with ember months? Some nigerians and their bleeding superstition......
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Image123(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Everyone will still die one way or the other. Just live your life and be happy till your time comes.

You have no time of yours, it all belongs to God. After you die, you will be judged Samuel.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
JordanMichael:

Lastma , na to fin car wey miss road block am
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
JordanMichael:

Lastma , na to fin car wey miss road block am
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

You have no time of yours, it all belongs to God. After you die, you will be judged Samuel.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Ok.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Women are indeed endangered species in Lagos.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Kreptic: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Madibah:
Rip to the dead
I know some hypocrite will say this is the sign of end time grin
89 especially grin
some one died you are shining ur 32? Who is the hypocrite
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Almunjid(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
and as for you that use every death news to preach, thunder fire you. Idiot man.
Death itself is a preaching. whether u heed to it or not ur time will come. Death (of others) is meant to help u reflect about urself, who are u? where are u heading to? and how much time do have left? Have u made anything out of ur life yet? etc.

And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers." Quran 51:52

peace!
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by ofuonyebi: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
human negligent bloodshed is too much....daily accident killings is contributing more than 50% to our national calamities

Lets stop this foolishness of self inflicted wounds of sorrows and mornings......LETs LEARN TO DRIVE SAFE ON OUR ROADS......PERIOD!
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by letitrainnow(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
RIP and quick recovery to them
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Prechgold1180:
mumu nah to scam ur fellow Nigerians dey sweet u
At least you are wise, don't enter the forest with him. Make he dey go jeje
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by 2cribz: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Be like say na helicopter man go dey fly now be4 e crash we must jump down . Nawa o. Wreckless driving,dangote trucks,drunkard tipper drivers,impatient cab drivers ,drunk yahoo boy,wreckless bullion van style police driving,road safety,illegal checkpoint,name it. The list is endless. Abeg make we begin fly abeg

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Image123(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sleekfingers:

whats is wrong with ember months? Some Nigerians and their bleeding superstition......

Nothing superstition about Ember months. Why are unbelievers usually dull? It is a popular observation that as the year runs to an end, Nigerians usually pull out their last-minute preparation mentality. The just realised that the year is about to end, and they try to do things that should be done in one year in one month. They rush at everything, try to make all the money they can, they cut corners and throw away safety. This tend to lead to many calamities, accidents and deaths. That's what Ember months is about. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them scale through the period and keep them from unreasonable men. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them finish the year we'll, except you have problems with prayers. That's another discussion.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by seniormallam(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
The best thing I did in 2020 was my relocation from Lagos, you won't know what you are facing in Lagos until you taste another state,
Honestly life is not hard as they live it in lagos
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by dododawa1: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
LASTMA beware
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by JUSTBEFOCUS: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=urchcoded post=93496401]Another bad news. But it's kinda good news, they have escaped Nigeria, most times I feel like something like this should happen to me.

Hang yourself bastard.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by ebby9z(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
FRSC, Lastma, VIO will bẹ harassing private car owners but will allow old rickety unregistered trucks to be running around heavily populated streets with no restraint.
As long as they collect their "roger."

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Senigentle(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Investnownow: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
Another bad news. But it's kinda good news, they have escaped Nigeria, most times I feel like something like this should happen to me, I really hate this country and nothing interests me in it. I'm just concerned about how my family will grief.

You shouldn't think this way because you want to 'escape nigeria'. You want to die in an accident?. I reject it for you. Whatever you are going through is just a test of your resilience. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
Another bad news. But it's kinda good news, they have escaped Nigeria, most times I feel like something like this should happen to me, I really hate this country and nothing interests me in it. I'm just concerned about how my family will grief.

This is deep and I can relate with it on many levels. I hope things turn around for you soon. Please don't give up. Nothing lasts forever.

3 Likes

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
So sorry for them
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by urchcoded(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

This is deep and I can relate with it on many levels. I hope things turn around for you soon. Please don't give up. Nothing lasts forever.
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.