Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) (51661 Views)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by urchcoded(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Investnownow:

You shouldn't think this way because you want to 'escape nigeria'. You want to die in an accident?. I reject it for you. Whatever you are going through is just a test of your resilience. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope you are right.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Komu1048(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
and as for you that use every death news to preach, thunder fire you. Idiot man.

Hello u r too harsh, don’t be an Antichrist
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by trafftrade(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Join this group if you would like to grow your income working as a freelancer on Fiverr FOR FREE

The three days MasterClass is for free join us using the link below

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by urchcoded(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Komu1048:

Hello u r too harsh, don’t be an Antichrist
that's what my mother calls me. It's actually a compliment.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Drabeey:
Chai

God will have mercy on us. I had an accident two days ago too.

I was in a kèké seated with the driver when suddenly this tanker came out from a junction. The kèké was on top speed, the tanker guy too failed to check before entering the main road.

It was an ugly sight as the kèké guy swerved his steering towards a property, at least it's better than heading straight under the tanker.

If you dey commot for morning, enter your house back, you no know Wetin God do for you.

My spine aches like mad till now, I sustained some minor injuries though, but I should consider myself the luckiest. No one died but,.....

Thank God for your life. Life is nothing truly,we can loose it any time so easily. We should appreciate our lives more and enjoy every moment. We should stop worrying too much about tomorrow. Also we should appreciate our loved ones more because we don't know the last time we'll see them.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Deborah98(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
What a loss,this is so bad,I feel for the families of those who died, quick recovery to those injured,may God continue to keep us alive.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Drabeey:
Chai

I was in a kèké seated with the driver when suddenly this tanker came out from a junction. The kèké was on top speed, the tanker guy too failed to check before entering the main road.

It was an ugly sight as the kèké guy swerved his steering towards a property, at least it's better than heading straight under the tanker.

If you dey commot for morning, enter your house back, you no know Wetin God do for you.

My spine aches like mad till now, I sustained some minor injuries though, but I should consider myself the luckiest. No one died but,.....

Thank God 4 life bro,get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Nothing superstition about Ember months. Why are unbelievers usually dull? It is a popular observation that as the year runs to an end, Nigerians usually pull out their last-minute preparation mentality. The just realised that the year is about to end, and they try to do things that should be done in one year in one month. They rush at everything, try to make all the money they can, they cut corners and throw away safety. This tend to lead to many calamities, accidents and deaths. That's what Ember months is about. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them scale through the period and keep them from unreasonable men. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them finish the year we'll, except you have problems with prayers. That's another discussion.
Rubbish at the bolded. No be una wey dey superstitious.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:

LASTMAN will not help to check this kind to avoid accident but always looking for bribe...
Bless u. I have never seen where drivers that cause in Nigeria are arrested and charged
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Investnownow:

You shouldn't think this way because you want to 'escape nigeria'. You want to die in an accident?. I reject it for you. Whatever you are going through is just a test of your resilience. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
What about those that die in the tunnel?

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by KenModi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vision4God:
Jesus have mercy. Heal our land, forgive our sins.

It is well. May God raise help for those affected

God haa nothing to do with road accidents. How many times would it be said to you people
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

This is deep and I can relate with it on many levels. I hope things turn around for you soon. Please don't give up. Nothing lasts forever.
Yes, even life doesn't last forever. gringrin
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Nothing superstition about Ember months. Why are unbelievers usually dull? It is a popular observation that as the year runs to an end, Nigerians usually pull out their last-minute preparation mentality. The just realised that the year is about to end, and they try to do things that should be done in one year in one month. They rush at everything, try to make all the money they can, they cut corners and throw away safety. This tend to lead to many calamities, accidents and deaths. That's what Ember months is about. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them scale through the period and keep them from unreasonable men. Nothing wrong with religious people asking God to help them finish the year we'll, except you have problems with prayers. That's another discussion.

prayer to who? I dont pray to any God for anything....i simply just do whats necessary...
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Taiwojon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
oh my God!!!!!!

ah! a soul has gone to the great beyond, rip.
well I wish them eternal glory in heaven. if only
they have Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour.

a life lost without christ is damn forever
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Jostoman: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just hope oshiomole and ize iyamu will not accused obaseki for this one again.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by arsenal33: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:

LASTMAN will not help to check this kind to avoid accident but always looking for bribe...
Always blaming govt. What about the irresponsible drivers who lack patience? May their souls RIP
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Danwakae(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
arsenal33:
Always blaming govt. What about the irresponsible drivers who lack patience? May their souls RIP

Keep shut... What has the govt done ?... Bunch of criminals...when LASTMAN will leave drunk and mad drivers to arrest sane and responsible drivers becuase the mad drivers have paid them, and some of them excorting their vehicle , u are here saying rubbish as if we have any govt.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is very poor reporting. No time of occurrence stated, no time of emergency response arrival either. Just sloppy reporting.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Estiara(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Drabeey:
Chai

You should go to the hospital for a thorough checkup so you don't develop health complications in the future. You should also get your disc checked, it's of utmost importance.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by anonimi: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:

Have you petitioned your state assembly lawmaker about this, or you are content with wailing only?

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Image123(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sleekfingers:

prayer to who? I dont pray to any God for anything....i simply just do whats necessary...

No wonder then.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
These trailers and tankers na wahala for this country
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Estiara:

You should go to the hospital for a thorough checkup so you don't develop health complications in the future. You should also get your disc checked, it's of utmost importance.

I will, thanks.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
NNU0000:
Thank God 4 life bro,get well soon.

I appreciate
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Danwakae(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

Have you petitioned your state assembly lawmaker about this, or you are content with wailing only?

Which state assembly... Assembly taking order from one person ...when nigerians are ready. We will take back our power.
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by anonimi: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:
Which state assembly... Assembly taking order from one person ...when nigerians are ready. We will take back our power.

Are you doing anything, as in any small thing, to ready Nigerians to take back their power?

1 Like

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Everyday bad news.. God save ur people
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Spidermon: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:
3 out of the 4 vehicles involved are with unknown registration numbers
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chosen1984:
What a World....
People who left their Homes Probably to Help their Families..
No one knows His/Her Time
In all We do, Lets Make Adequate Preparation for our Soul !

May God Comfort their Families

Na you be the new righteousness?

Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Mber month + Leap year, it is what it is.. May God help us sad
Re: Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) by Danwakae(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

Are you doing anything, as in any small thing, to ready Nigerians to take back their power?

Of what benefits it is to me for dieing man who is not aware of his death ?....

When the time comes, no body will do anything to wake up anybody... Everybody will come out and be ready to die to collect back their power from the criminal political leaders...they are all feeling heat now, but are still hiding by the side of the fire, but as the fire burns wider completely, they have no option ... Even those oppressing Nd stealing at the lower level will caution themselves. , then the laws will be meant for all and not just the poor...the time is not far , we are moving very fast and closer to it...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.