Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC (37725 Views)

PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by FashionCookie(f): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317460_3095323fbimg1447784631943jpeg0d6fe0821b4b9d3c854613847a8ddc94_jpeg2c09f55ae35047b47c6d2e4c9b2e6495

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6440050_dregaeuxcaaxmzn_jpegbc221e09788124eef1ab789b91afa35e

U made me laugh with these pictures. Seriously I want to know the former price so I can compare with this one. I just pray they don't add to the price of transportation...people can barely afford the one on ground. Na wa o...things are really getting out of hand. How will a common man cope?

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Johnnyessence:
we are really in the next level oooo. inflation rate is at high side and some clueless buhari asslickers are still praising him and his wicked government.

Canada is in recession...

UK is in recession..

Argentina,South Africa etc are in recession..

America has showed negative economic growth for the last 2 weeks .

It's because of COVID..Stop being moronic..

Buhari has done WELL...

But I don't expect your semi literate skull to get it..

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thiwalade:
Hmmmmm
They promised better security
They promised Nigeria will be free from corruption
They promised 1$ will be equal to 1N
They promised our our children will be fed daily for being in school
They promised equality and fairness
They promised a better Nigeria
They promised infrastructural development
They promised diversification of the economy
They promised food security for the common man
They promised CHANGE!

Only one of the above is evident

CHANGE INDEED!

They NEVER promised that you will be this brainless..
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Nackzy: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Omo Buahri wan kill us
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
How much will pump price be now..I65 naira abi?
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Crownstar01: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Canada is in recession...

UK is in recession..

Argentina,South Africa etc are in recession..

America has showed negative economic growth for the last 2 weeks .

It's because of COVID..Stop being moronic..

Buhari has done WELL...

But I don't expect your semi literate skull to get it..

Buhari has done well? Are you really okay?

Stop defending evil.

7 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by rolams(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by LikeAking: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lets put an end to evil government once and for all.

We need new politicians who are reasonable.

Its not a matter of degree.Majority of our governors have UNI degrees,but are still intellectually incompetent as regards positive development.

Even if you bring the most educated/exposed man in Nigeria to rule he will still mess up.

Most of the people we call elders in this country are block heads,no matter their degrees.

The real inteligence actually started from our generation.

Its all a thing of evolution.

#Newgenof9jaleaders

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
THE MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT TO EVER EXIST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by LoveNbeloved(f): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just kill us. No need for all these hike. Buhari kill us oooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Crownstar01: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lord, please let Biafra come quickly, so we can leave this evil country for them.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by tantan: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
One annoying thing is that the poor man is still silent while the hammer keeps hitting his head.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
we are just in next level by fire by force. Nigerians haven't see anything yet. we are in it together.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Crownstar01:
Buhari has done well? Are you really okay?

Stop defending mediocrity.

It's obvious you are too young to get it..

You sound like one of those brainwashed Biafra Minions..

Do you know what BUHARI did for the ex Biafra police officers..Go and tell them that Buhari hasn't done well..They will beat you almost to death..

Go and tell the ex NITEL/Nigerian Airways staff..

Go ask your parents, if they are still alive,who has THE BEST pension regime EVER in the history of this nation..

But you are too young to get it .

I'm Igbo.Awum EZIGBOTE Onye Igbo..

What did the past regimes do for us?

Just take a look at what this regime did to the Akanu Ibiam Int'l airport compared to what Stella Odua,an Anambra woman,did as Minister of Aviation under GEJ,the acclaimed "hero of democracy"..

I WAS THERE LIVE 5 weeks back..

But this hated man..this Fulani "demon" has done more for ndigbo than OBJ, YARADUA,GEJ put together..

Talk is FREE..

But the truth STUBBORNLY lives FOREVER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
WTF is wrong with this country
Nepa from N21 to N51
Gotv from 3200 to 3600 now,
Fuel price from 121 to 251

All in 3months undecided sad

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by LikeAking: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

They had the guts to protest back then because GEJ was a nice and gentle man.Snake wey no dey bite,dem go use am tie firewood.

If GEJ was a heartless leader they wont try it.

coward Femi Falana and co.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Crownstar01: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Do you know what BUHARI did for the ex Biafra police officials..Go and tell them that Buhari hasn't done well..They will beat you almost to death..

Go and tell the to ex NITEL/Nigerian Airways staff..

Go ask your parents, if they are still alive,who has TYE BEST pension regime EVER in the history of this nation..

But this hated man..this Fulani "demon" has done more for ndigbo than OBJ, YARADUA,GEJ put together..

Talk is FREE..

If you are an Igbo, then your mom made a huge mistake of giving birth to you.

You're already a lost soul!! I spit on you!!

6 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Brushstrokes20: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
The sadistic, nepotic, self serving, redundant coupist is hell bent on sniffing life out of the common man!
The shithole is on a cliff edge...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Norphiee:
WTF is wrong with this country
Nepa from N21 to N51
Gotv from 3200 to 3600 now,
Fuel price from 121 to 251

All in 3months undecided sad

Nothing like NEPA again..

This isn't 2008...
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by LikeAking: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Do you know what BUHARI did for the ex Biafra police officers..Go and tell them that Buhari hasn't done well..They will beat you almost to death..

Go and tell the ex NITEL/Nigerian Airways staff..

Go ask your parents, if they are still alive,who has THE BEST pension regime EVER in the history of this nation..

Just take a look at what this regime did to the Akanu Ibiam Int'l airport compared to what Stella Odua,an Anambra woman,did as Minister of Aviation under GEJ,the acclaimed "hero of democracy"..

I WAS THERE LIVE 5 weeks back..

Talk is FREE..

Pls stop embarsaaing your self.It obvious you are not even educated.

Do you know the meaninf of econimic development?.

Let me tell you something this President has failed woefully.

Is Nigeria progressing under BUBU?.

All those achievements of Bubu you mentioned are all nonsense.

If the Americans and co are counting such empty achievements you mentioned as achievements they wont be great.

Think like an exposed/civilized man.

Guy just respect your self.

10 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Crownstar01:
If you are an Igbo, then your mom made a huge mistake of giving birth to you.

You're already a lost soul!! I spit on you!!

YOU ARE A BLISTERING BASTARD..

Go ask your mother why she ended up with your late WRETCHED illiterate father..

And after then,go spit on his grave to reinforce your unfortunate life..

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by euniselfyahoo: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
The sadistic, nepotic, self serving, redundant coupist is hell bent on sniffing life out of the common man!
The shithole is on a cliff edge...

You will DIE a common man unfortunately..

Sorry...
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by donprinyo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
Perfect! And a bag of local rice is 32k. Wow wow perfect. Buhari Is the best president ever. God bless buhari. IPOB members would come and wail now but no Igbo pig would smell presidency. Sai baba.
Kikikiki, as a confirm ibo man I like ur report. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by jayaim: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na u get time for the ugly witch
November1857:
This government is full of HYPOCRISED! cry cry cry cry
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by edoairways: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
November1857:
This government is full of HYPOCRISED! cry cry cry cry
Even if you post this pictures in 2023, many Nigerians will vote for PMB if he had the opportunity. Do you know why?, Most Nigerians have amenesia, just give them two thousand naira and watch how they sell their destiny

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by urchcoded(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
donprinyo:

Kikikiki, as a confirm ibo man I like ur report. Olodo
as a confirm Igbo man. I hail you. Itiboribo
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
LikeAking:

Pls stop embarsaaing your self.It obvious you are not even educated.

Do you know the meaninf of econimic development?.

Let me tell you something this President has failed woefully.

Is Nigeria progressing under BUBU?.

All those achievements of Bubu you mentioned are all nonesense.

If the Americans and co are counting such empty you mentioned feats as achievements they wont be great.

Guy just respect your self.

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Canada is in recession..

UK is in recession..

SA too

Argentina, Uruguay,Quatar...

Where were you in 1997...

That's when I left the University..

KIDULT!
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by November1857(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
edoairways:

Even if you post this pictures in 2023, many Nigerians will vote for PMB if he had the opportunity. Do you know why?, Most Nigerians have amenesia, just give them two thousand naira and watch how they sell their destiny
Truth !

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Crownstar01: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

YOU ARE A BLISTERING BASTARD..

Go ask your mother why she ended up with your late WRETCHED illiterate father..

And after then,go spit on his grave to reinforce your unfortunate life..
Refrain from quoting me, you nonentity!!

Apparently, you are not educated on economic developments and that's one of your greatest problems on Earth.

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by donprinyo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
urchcoded:
as a confirm Igbo man. I hail you. Itiboribo
Buhari is working. Akpamu
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by LikeAking: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you dey support this president and you are brooke/unemployed.May your situation remain permanent for ever and ever.

AMEN
Signed by all the host of Angels in heaven.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers / Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.