Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC (37733 Views)

PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Dyke15(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Fortunately,I have NEVER suffered in my life..and we have been settled down to my 4 th generation..It is what it is.

You don't know what that means.. obviously..

I have to support someone naa..

Make I support Atiku?
Now i know how ignorant u are. Poor economic policy surely affects both the rich and the poor no matter how highly placed u think u are. For ur info fool, i no even dey 9ja b4 u go spit trash so whether Buhari jump o or him crawl, nothing concern me but i really feel for my pple bck home coz even my enemies nw dey call me 4 help say d suffering back home too much

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Ginison1: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Canada is in recession...

UK is in recession..

Argentina,South Africa etc are in recession..

America has showed negative economic growth for the last 2 weeks .

It's because of COVID..Stop being moronic..

Buhari has done WELL...

But I don't expect your semi literate skull to get it..

Oga, since you are comparing countries in recession have you bother to check whether they increased their vat, hike essential items like food and health which they are subsidising? Maybe because you are benefiting from this inept and wicked government that is the reason why you can support them. Until we see ourselves as Nigerians and put behind us our tribal affiliations and religious differences we will always get stuck with deceitful people parading as leaders because when the people fails to hold their leaders to account the result is what we are currently experiencing. The countries we are running to for greener pastures their government are being held accountable by their citizenry

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by tnerro1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you want to be a president in Nigeria, be strong o, be ruthless o, be head strong o, do as you don’t give a fvck oooo.

Cause if you are gentle,

They will abuse you
They will protest
They will not take you serious
They will not vote for you again

I hope someone understands me oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by watchindelta(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Today dollar price 420, hope things will come down
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by olatade(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amatarasha:
u yorubas brought dis on us

ok
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Oliejay: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I’m sure the filling stations would have heard this before being announced and would have effected the new price on their pump.

Had it been that it was reduced, it would be a different story of wanting to finish selling the one they have before adjusting to the new price

You're right I saw that at a filling station in Benue, Ashi area to be precise
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by incogni2o: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I’m sure the filling stations would have heard this before being announced and would have effected the new price on their pump.

Had it been that it was reduced, it would be a different story of wanting to finish selling the one they have before adjusting to the new price

This is simple Business na.

What if it's you
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Ginison1: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Fortunately,I have NEVER suffered in my life..and we have been settled down to my 4 th generation..It is what it is.

Make I support Atiku?

Dont worry since you have been settled to your unborn generations, you are free to say what you like but remember when the poor people cant see anything to eat they will start eating rich people. Time will surely tell

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Okewa(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Could have been said better [quote author=yerokunphilips post=93494338][/quote]
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Twinna: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na waoh!
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Make I support Atiku?
As for me, I have agreed that I may die poor. undecided
Hope no dey. sad
Abeg boss find me anything make i use kill hunger this week.
acct dey signature

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by byinks(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
PMB your darling daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Babastrong(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
I begin to doubt the first man in aso rock.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by concIz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Some zombies will stilll tell us that @151 per litre of pms that price is the cheapest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by 2020Experience(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

LET MAKE ROUND NUMBER

200 PER LITER EVERYONE?
I don’t even know if 200 per liter will be enough for them embarassed
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by KELVIN84171: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Biafra is the only way out �, Nigeria can never get better! Buhari’s regime have been the worst since birth
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by favor914: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
This is the change you all wanted!! Mannabbq Zaddy is working!!

Increase in VAT.
Increase in kidnapping.
Increase in PHCN tarrif.
Naira no get value again.
Terrorist are being release but the victims are left to suffer.
Bandits and Herdsmen are hungry hardworking citizens according to Zaddy.
No freedom of speech.
Corruption is a normal thing.

Buhari is working!! He is incorruptible, he is a saint, he loves Nigeria's!!= LIES!!!

Avoid anyone who can look you in the eyes and confidently say that Nigeria got better under Buhari the Tyrant!!
Why only blame 1 man for your failed system of democracy?, if President Buhari that you did not vote for failed you, what of the Governor of your state that you voted for, how has he helped in getting you out of penury? Charity as they say begins at home.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by bigjj: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is this how Buhari want to get money to pay back the debt he owe China?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by favor914: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
KELVIN84171:
Biafra is the only way out �, Nigeria can never get better! Buhari’s regime have been the worst since birth
I’m sorry for your future with this Biafra illusion you have stuck in your skull, it has to be a hard skull as a rock, because no reasonable minded brain should be subject to such self deceit?
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by favor914: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
bigjj:
Is this how Buhari want to get money to pay back the debt he owe China?
No more subsidy, The Federal Government is not paying for any petrol for you anymore, the FG is waiting for the completion of Dangote’s refinery, to get rid of those scraps in Warri, port harcourt, & Kaduna.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:

Increase in VAT.
Increase in kidnapping.
Increase in PHCN tarrif.
No freedom of speech.

Buhari is working!! He is incorruptible, he is a saint, he loves Nigeria's!!= LIES!!!

Avoid anyone who can look you in the eyes and confidently say that Nigeria got better under Buhari the Tyrant!!

D meat seller buys his own fuel at 40 naira.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Gjrich(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
baliyubla:
200 naira loading before December. Sai Baba! grin

Sai Baba Buhari
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Ellie01: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Miracle1991: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
We are missing Adam oshiomole as NLC president.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Sunnyja: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Canada is in recession...

UK is in recession..

Argentina,South Africa etc are in recession..

America has showed negative economic growth for the last 2 weeks .

It's because of COVID..Stop being moronic..

Buhari has done WELL...

But I don't expect your semi literate skull to get it..

Others didn't do well, it's only Buhari that has done. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dyke15:
Now i know how ignorant u are. Poor economic policy surely affects both the rich and the poor no matter how highly placed u think u are. For ur info fool, i no even dey 9ja b4 u go spit trash so whether Buhari jump o or him crawl, nothing concern me but i really feel for my pple bck home coz even my enemies nw dey call me 4 help say d suffering back home too much

It is those that face hardship that travel abroad for the Rat Race..

Enjoy your continued "mental slavery"...
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by morgstreme: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
akin101:
chai.......
do you even understand the meaning of cerebral?
clearly the school you went to produces half baked idiots undecided undecided

i believe you must be suffering from "mad dog syndrome"
Are you ok?
did your mother forget to breastfeed you as a child?
or are you impotent?
maybe they dropped you on your head as a baby
why you so mad
whatever the reason its not enough to explain this extent of frustration!!!!
make una be careful o this Morgstreme fit give pesin rabies o!!!!!
for the life of me I wonder why a mad hyena like you would want to talk where normal human beings gather and exchange reasonable discussions and learn from each other.

what a rabid dog..........

RIp

Remain In Pains...
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by 3kay945(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

BBNaija started less than 2 months ago... Prior to that time, what were the youths doing or watching??!

An election took place over a year ago, what did the youths do to change the narrative in that huge electoral process??!

Please, leave BBNaija alone, and accept the fact that your youths are moronically and pathetically unserious about their futures!!!

This nation is irredeemable!!!

grin cheesy grin

Looks like a curse or something. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by yaki84: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:

Increase in VAT.
Increase in kidnapping.
Increase in PHCN tarrif.
No freedom of speech.

But Nigeria is better now, can't u see?
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
if not for the stupidity of the sophisticated tribe,would a brainless dolt like buhari be the president?.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by yaki84: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
What obasanjo, yaradua and goodluck couldn't do, bubu has done it wonderfully well.
God bless baba
Sai baba.
Bubu for president 2023...upper level...
Re: Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC by Otunski: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Where are those Simps shouting change and next level? Na them go suffer pass. Useless Government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.