Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Will You Leave Lagos? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will You Leave Lagos? (365 Views)

When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Leave Lagos? by Realitykay(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
OPINION!

Will you leave Lagos State if you can secure your current job with same pay in other states in Nigeria? Why?
Re: Will You Leave Lagos? by ifex370(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realitykay:
OPINION!

Will you leave Lagos State if you can secure your current job with same pay in other states in Nigeria? Why?

For current job.. Heavy yes.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Lagos? by Realitykay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
ifex370:

For current job.. Heavy yes.

Why?
Re: Will You Leave Lagos? by PitexyBaba(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Why not? That's the best thing to do. you can never compare expenses in Lagos other states.
Re: Will You Leave Lagos? by lacruz12(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2020
I don't work in Lagos though

I think a lot of person will leave

I was in Lagos last month and decided to get egusi around Ago area and to my surprise, one tin cup was sold for 300naira.... Ah wan mad.

Something wey ah dey buy for 100 for Benin or Ibadan
Re: Will You Leave Lagos? by ifex370(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Realitykay:

Why?

Have you tried renting an apartment in lag is before?

Prices are disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Wall Plants Can Help You To Make Your Home More Beautiful. / Stilzy-EK Biography Age And Career / 247 Agricultural Credit Scheme - Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.