Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? (853 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
BY Pa. Ehinmen
Those of you on nairaland will notice that I have not written any article for a while now. In fact I have gotten a lot messages from my fans who are eager for me to speak up on the Edo election. However, I have been busy observing the obaseki/PDP campaign train to see if the shameless party will change their age old campaign behavior. Also, I have been busy working for ize iyamu who is my preferred candidate
So far so good all true indigenes of Edo state has witnessed the campaigns of the incumbent governor and his new found party, the PDP for the fourth coming governorship election in the state.
Ideally, a governor who has spent a whole four years in power should be campaigning with his achievements but a close look at their campaign will show that they have really not done anything in the last four years.
All we hear in the PDP/obaseki campaign train is that ize iyamu is a thief, an acid thrower, and that oshiomole is a bitter godfather who want to control Edo state. Oh not forgetting that oshiomole hates esan people.
They have indeed spent the last one month of campaign in character assassination, implanting billboards at strategic points in Edo using the power of incumbency to insult and tarnish the image of ize iyamu who is clearly the most favoured candidate.
As a matter of fact, the Obaseki/PDP campaign train is making us feel that oshiomole is the APC candidates due to the constant insults on the former governor's personality.
What the PDP has failed to tell us in Edo is why we should vote them? Why had obaseki not delivered on his 200 thousand jobs? Why is the governor claiming he built a privately owned refinery for Edo people? Why is our state university closed despite other states issuing resumption dates? Why are our youths jobless? Where is obaseki commissioner that was detained by Interpol for laundering 2m dollars? Why is central hospital shut for almost three years amid corona virus?
These and many more are questions that obaseki and his co travellers in the PDP has failed to address. Instead they are busy carrying out a campaign of clumsy, hatred and sentiments.
I want to therefore state categorically that Edo people are not fools, we are wiser and we will not fall for cheap politicking and blackmail against pastor Osagie ize iyamu. If obaseki and the PDP like let them take their billboards to CNN it won't change anything.
We the true indigenes of Edo has resolved to vote pastor Osagie ize iyamu come September 19, 2020.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by rolams(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pls keep your jagbajantis article to yourself!

I don't need to read your article till the end before noticing your bias mind. Your first paragraph said it all.

Carry your APC article and go!

All I know is 4 plus 4!!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
rolams:

I don't need to read your article till the end before noticing your bias mind.

All I know is 4 plus 4!!

painment ooo

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by longetivity(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
PDP is sharing akara to the edolites

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Rattybuay12(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
God please take back this mumu op and bring back our black panther abeg �

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Eriyoshegz: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
What has your pay master campaigned with? Rubbish post from a rubbish writer.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by LadyG97: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
4+4 TORGBA

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by ryloy: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is what they campaign with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by sirgoody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
This your sponsored biased and wretched article is as useless as the fake document called simpleagenda by your paymaster, feudal lord oshiomhole or tinubu and their candidate in Edo. You can come to edo and see the numerous achievements of the Wake and See Gov Obaseki. 1million of liars like you cannot blur the image of what the edo people have seen from Obaseki which is why they have resolved to to reelect him.
#Obaseki2020
#EdoFirst
#MakingEdoGreatAgain
#BetterWithPDP

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by ryloy: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
sirgoody:
This your sponsored biased and wretched article is as useless as the fake document called simpleagenda by your paymaster, feudal lord oshiomhole or tinubu and their candidate in Edo. You can come to edo and see the numerous achievements of the Wake and See Gov Obaseki. 1million of liars like you cannot blur the image of what the edo people have seen from Obaseki which is why they have resolved to to reelect him.
#Obaseki2020
#EdoFirst
#MakingEdoGreatAgain
#BetterWithPDP
But you still use Oshiomhole for campaign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by favor914: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
rolams:

I don't need to read your article till the end before noticing your bias mind. Your first paragraph said it all.

All I know is 4 plus 4!!
Tree Top Time? You will weep like an infant, you will see what the Great Fela coined Government magic in action come Election Day, 1st low voter’s turn out, because people like you have never voted before?, secondly Obaseki & pdp will be thought a serious lesson in rigging 101.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by favor914: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
sirgoody:
#Obaseki2020
#EdoFirst
#MakingEdoGreatAgain
#BetterWithPDP
What a picture to use, Ambode & Oshiomhole raising that Judas’s hands in 2016?, he should go and meet lucky Igbinedion, and Thomas Ikimi to raise his hands in 2020, Useless betrayer, after all these third eye blind bat children will be screaming Edo is not Lagos State, let him go and meet Okowa & Wike to propagate him Judas Iscariot Obaseki. He wants to stab the same people in the back that took him from obscurity & made him king?
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rattybuay12:
God please take back this mumu op and bring back our black panther abeg �

your comment is as useless as your PDP
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by rolams(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
favor914:
Tree Top Time? You will weep like an infant, you will see what the Great Fela coined Government magic in action come Election Day, 1st low voter’s turn out, because people like you have never voted before?, secondly Obaseki & pdp will be thought a serious lesson in rigging 101.

And you are not ashamed of yourself for saying this?

It's a pity!
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2020
rolams:

And you are not ashamed of yourself for saying this?

It's a pity!

heart attack will kill you when Edo people finally sends PDP to exile on the 19
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by naijanaso: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself not to have noticed that PDP and APC are the same especially in Edo state. Both candidates belong to the APC and PDP as well.
Nigeria should look beyond these useless crop of people for once.
Talking about your so cherished APC, what have they given to Nigerians except hardship, hardship and untold hardship. Naira to Dollar, Fuel price, Electricity tariff, unemployment, so called feeding of school children during lockdown etc. They are the biggest liars of the century. My brother, just carry on with your looting intended campaign and stop disturbing us.
PDP = Failure
APC= Deeper failure.
Democracy has failed Nigerians.
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by noleflendum: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2020
"Edo is not Ragos"
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Unigrad: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Torgba 4+4 Op is senseless. GGO further with Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by rolams(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Ehinmen3:

heart attack will kill you when Edo people finally sends PDP to exile on the 19

All you know is to kill in your party. Kukuma kill everybody who refused joining your will party na!
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Leboska(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
That fake cultist pastor, looter can never rule Edo, you want him to ruin Edo they way buhari is ruining Nigeria God forbid! With that oshothief.
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Unigrad: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Leboska:
That fake cultist pastor, looter can never rule Edo, you want him to ruin Edo they way buhari is ruining Nigeria God forbid! With that oshothief.
I pray NIGERIA survive ooo
Buhari don sell Nigeria to China

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Until you know that its not about the party but the person. Lets stop voting behind party, ethnic or religious line. But vote based on conviction of the candidate coupled with their history.
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Leboska:

oh please shut up. was obaseki not APC few months ago? in the minds of people like you he became saint since he joined PDP, just like PDP who once gave him f9 in April are now scoring him A1 in September. mugu
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
rolams:

All you know is to kill in your party. Kukuma kill everybody who refused joining your will party na!

its your own hatred that is killing you.... look at the mirror and see what hatred has done to you
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Unigrad: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ehinmen3:

its your own hatred that is killing you.... look at the mirror and see what hatred has done to you
Must you go violent because he is not supporting APC? They are mature to know what is best for them. Join the Obaseki winning team and safe yourself from high blood pressure.
Re: Edo 2020: What Has Pdp Campaigned With? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Unigrad:

Must you go violent because he is not supporting APC? They are mature to know what is best for them. Join the Obaseki winning team and safe yourself from high blood pressure.

I have been expecting this ipob representative and alas he opens his mouth to spew rubbish... what has PDP campaigned with.... answer the question.

(1) (Reply)

Conflicts Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River . Why Both Governments Should Meet / What Do You Love About Nigeria? / The Ultra Modern Medical Centre In Nauth (permanent Site) Commences Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.