Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Church Can Never Be Stranded – Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Can Never Be Stranded – Mike Bamiloye (141 Views)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Can Never Be Stranded – Mike Bamiloye by ChristianFeeds: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
I laughed when I heard that some people want to gather together to remove the trustees of the church and audit their financial accounts. I laughed and laughed and laughed! I laughed because of all the drama that will follow after.
I laughed because they want to understand the secret of the blessings of the church! I laughed because they would be seriously dribbled by the Heavens!

How can they even contemplate this in their thoughts? Understanding the secret of the blessing of the church? How can they know from where the ravens were bringing the bread and the meat for Elijah! They would eventually be confused.

How can they ever understand how Jesus Christ got the bread to feed the 5000 men without counting Women and Children? How would they ever understand the multiplying Of Five Loaves of Bread and Two Fishes to feed thousands?

How Big Is Your Vision? – Mike Bamiloye

How would they ever understand the turning of water in the six pots to fresh wine to serve the guests at a wedding reception? How would they ever be able to audit the feeding of the millions in the wilderness twice per day for forty years non-stop.? My country-people, this is why i laughed at their wisdom?

Apostle Johnson Suleiman said the tithes and offering of his church was what was used for the diesel to power the generator of the church! That is what they are coming to audit! The money for diesel.

They didn’t know how Winners Chapel was able to build two world-class universities? They did not know how they built world-class medical centers. They didn’t know how the Redeemed Church built university and highly furnished medical centers for the public. They didn’t know how Mountain of Fire built the university. They didn’t know how Deeper Life built their universities! They didn’t know how Foursquare Gospel Church, CAC, Apostolic Faith, and many churches are building educational institutions from the scratch to the top and their lecturers are not going on strikes, because they are well paid.

Churches build medical centers, churches make kilometers of roads. Churches build rehabilitation centers for drug addicts, and churches build empowerment centers for widows and converted sex workers. THESE ARE ALL that THEY WANT TO AUDIT.

They want to AUDIT how ...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/09/the-church-can-never-be-stranded-mike.html

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven / AOL Help Desk Phone Number 1844-440-1679 Helpline Phone Number / Crucified With Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.