Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win (1641 Views)

Bbnaija:laycon Will Win Not Because He Is Broke But a god In Human Body / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
7 Reasons Laycon Will Win

If you don't like Laycon yet, you better like him now.

I have never watched BBN ever since it started many years ago, but Laycon made me watch it at least 3% this year.

Whenever I take the remote and switch from Discovery Family or NatGeo Wild to BBNaija, I do it just to check out what Laycon is doing followed by Kiddwaya's bad boy's behavior. I'm studying both of them because of a book I'm writing.

Whenever I switch to BBN and after 5 minutes they don't show Laycon, I change station back to something important. If you take Laycon out of the show, I'll NEVER watch it again.

Below are 7 reasons he will win.

1. Disgrace turned grace (they laughed at him at first, but regretted judging a book by the cover).

2. His musical talent/videos he has on YouTube (generating him international fans more than any housemate).

3. Fellow musicians supporting him secretly with millions to youths to vote for him.

4. Street mentality just like Naira Marley's fans — iCons.

5. Odd one out — he looks as if he is the poorest, but he's not and this triggered sympathy love. People can do anything out of sympathy because it involves emotions.

6. Heartbreak/Simp — all the men and women who have fallen in love before but were rejected have put themselves in Laycon's shoe and this made them to be on his side to console him and also, the alphas are angry at Laycon for 'simping' so they are supporting him to win and become an alpha like Kiddwaya so he can payback Erica by rejecting her when Kidd finally dumps her after the show.

7. Last, but not the least, Laycon is intelligent, this is not a hype, but the truth. Though, he doesn't show his intelligence that much in the house to avoid appearing arrogant. Everyone wants to portray humility in the house and Laycon is also doing that.

So, the above are the 7 reasons Laycon will win. And oh, he is dedicated. I watched a video of him as a teenager in 2013 performing on the street while wearing slippers. That is the story of most grass to grace men.

If you put Laycon vs Biggie for eviction, BBN announcer, Biggie will be evicted because everything is in favor of Laycon.

Every intelligent person I know who watches the show loves Laycon. Every Naira Marley fans I know who watches the show loves Laycon.

The way Naira Marley fans love him is 10 times the way iCons (Laycon's fans) love Laycon.

That is the end of my observation.

Warning: To those youths who haven't found their bearings in life, please stop watching and focus on your dreams to avoid depression in the future.

To those who have found their bearings and can make money while they sleep, you're allowed to kill boredom with BBN once in a while for fun.

Let everyone vote for Laycon. I love that guy and his rap skill. He's an intelligent poet. Before I forget, authors love him too.

In fact, everyone loves him except the "insignificant" few.

The end.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who dey buy these books self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Offpoint: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
@Ednut1, do you see how Laycon looks like the worst in the house, but everyone loves him? That's exactly how those books are.

They look like nothing on Nairaland, but if you know the number of people buying them, you'll think I'm using jazz to get buyers.

So, use your time wisely and stop trying to attack me every single time. Did you notice how you're addicted to my threads and always around to abuse me just to be noticed? That's exactly what happened to Laycon.

Las las, you'll one day turn to my biggest fan. I think you already are. #Smile.

3 Likes

Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Because of Erica saying lots of rubbish about Laycon, most ladies hate Erica and have vowed to keep voting for Laycon.

You know, women hate women more. And also, when smart women are on your side, it's always victory upon victory.

4 Likes

Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by AIT1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
iLegendd:

I have never watched BBN ever since it started many years ago, but Laycon made me watch it at least 3% this year.

Whenever I take the remote and switch from Discovery Family or NatGeo Wild to BBNaija, I do it just to check out what Laycon is doing followed by Kiddwaya's bad boy's behavior. I'm studying both of them because of a book I'm writing.

Whenever I switch to BBN and after 5 minutes they don't show Laycon, I change station back to something important. If you take Laycon out of the show, I'll NEVER watch it again.

1. Disgrace turned grace (they laughed at him at first, but regretted judging a book by the cover).

2. His musical talent/videos he has on YouTube (generating him international fans more than any housemate).

3. Fellow musicians supporting him secretly with millions to youths to vote for him.

5. Odd one out — he looks as if he is the poorest, but he's not and this triggered sympathy love. People can do anything out of sympathy because it involves emotions.

6. Heartbreak/Simp — all the men and women who have fallen in love before but were rejected have put themselves in Laycon's shoe and this made them to be on his side to console him and also, the alphas are angry at Laycon for 'simping' so they are supporting him to win and become an alpha like Kiddwaya so he can payback Erica by rejecting her when Kidd finally dumps her after the show.

7. Last, but not the least, Laycon is intelligent, this is not a hype, but the truth. Though, he doesn't show his intelligence that much in the house to avoid appearing arrogant. Everyone wants to portray humility in the house and Laycon is also doing that.

So, the above are the 7 reasons Laycon will win. And oh, he is dedicated. I watched a video of him as a teenager in 2013 performing on the street while wearing slippers. That is the story of most grass to grace men.

If you put Laycon vs Biggie for eviction, BBN announcer, Biggie will be evicted because everything is in favor of Laycon.

Every intelligent person I know who watches the show loves Laycon. Every Naira Marley fans I know who watches the show loves Laycon.

The way Naira Marley fans love him is 10 times the way iCons (Laycon's fans) love Laycon.

Warning: To those youths who haven't found their bearings in life, please stop watching and focus on your dreams to avoid depression in the future.

To those who have found their bearings and can make money while they sleep, you're allowed to kill boredom with BBN once in a while for fun.

Let everyone vote for Laycon. I love that guy and his rap skill. He's an intelligent poet. Before I forget, authors love him too.

The end.

Hello, ilegendd.

Please which software do you use for your cover design? I use Canva but my covers are not great like this.

Thanks.
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't like talking about anything concerning that anymore. Sorry about that, Sir.
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by AIT1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
iLegendd:
I don't like talking about anything concerning that anymore. Sorry about that, Sir.

Okay. Thank you Sir
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 03, 2020
although laycon is not an alphamale like kiddwaya I don't think he is a simp.. most of the housemates most especially the ladies enjoy his company because of the way he is.. the real simp is ozo
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Zamani121: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:

The end.

Sir please I need your WhatsApp number it's urgent please
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by paulolee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
no wahala o
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Timekeeper: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Laycon... No be Dt guy wey dem dey abuse say he no look good.

Na him Don gather fans like this shocked shocked
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2020
If you no vote Laycon wetin you gain

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by asanwafo: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2020
michaelandre:
although laycon is not an alphamale like kiddwaya I don't think he is a simp.. most of the housemates most especially the ladies enjoy his company because of the way he is.. the real simp is ozo
Guy that one na irredeemable skimp.
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
@Zamani121, are sure your case is urgent? If yes, then check my profile and send a message to the WhatsApp number there or an email to the address there.

As long as the urgency is about buying a book or doing a PayPal transaction, we are available, but any other thing, we are not.
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2020
asanwafo:
Guy that one na irredeemable skimp.
big one
Re: LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2020
And he won with a landslide.

(1) (Reply)

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / Help Me Judge Pls... / Young Nigerian Man Declared Missing In Canada Please Share Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.