Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. (10616 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by prezeus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kenplay:

Mr Americana, I use to be like you forming porsh and educated until the powers of darkness torment my life and almost finnished me. Then I found Jesus and went spiritual in life and that was how I became free from their torment.

Brother, we are all educated but don't ever doubt the super natural and spiritual world, they exist and have great influence on human affairs. please, don't allow the small education you acquire to make you become spiritual blind. its an evil world with dark powers operating.
Your stupidity is unquantifiable

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
BadRadio:
Reacting to the recently published thread in the front page of nairaland, a man got stuck while making out with another man's wife and it was allegedly labelled to be "Magun" a local charm thats peculiar in western Nigeria.

My thoughts do not necessarily agree with that "call" when a man gets stuck then it's a biological incident and not a diabolic, fetish or superstitious one.

using biological term, it is called Vaginismus.

This is the contraction of the muscles in the vaginal wall, during sexual act, A man could get unlucky and his partner may begin to experience "Vaginismus" during the act. The only remedy is time. Give it time and the man will be free. cheesy

when arousal ends... The guy will easily slide off the wicked and devilish cunt!grin

grin
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Mcfi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
BadRadio:
thunder fire magun... I will use st. micheal oil and I will pray before I enter. grin

Chai! It is finished. I rest my case for others to continue

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by subie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Blazebond(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
There is science and there is spiritual,only a FOOL ignores the spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nova1988(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Kenplay:

Be there writing rubbish, Mr Americana.
Have you ever sit down to ask yourself why it always happen when adultery is involved?
You are in Africa but forming Americana, your type always learn the hard way when black evil magic has been use to send you to your grave. Mr. Americana

I don't know why y'all Africans think someone is forming to be American when he/she behaves civilized, c'mon Y'all should stop thinking like mfs it's the 21st century for goodness sake.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Ejemehn(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
Reacting to the recently published thread in the front page of nairaland, a man got stuck while making out with another man's wife and it was allegedly labelled to be "Magun" a local charm thats peculiar in western Nigeria.

My thoughts do not necessarily agree with that "call" when a man gets stuck then it's a biological incident and not a diabolic, fetish or superstitious one.

This is the contraction of the muscles in the vaginal wall, during sexual act, A man could get unlucky and his partner may begin to experience "Vaginismus" during the act. The only remedy is time. Give it time and the man will be free. cheesy

when arousal ends... The guy will easily slide off the wicked and devilish cunt!grin

You want to know if it's "Magun" or "Penis whatever you call it", try sleeping with a married woman and pray her husband isn't diabolical.

You all will just be forming education and science
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Bigcowhorn: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
yes, boyfriends too gets stuck... born2fuck and ilegendd can testify to that... Deepfeel and bigcowhorn confessed that they were once stuck making out in the Bush on a valentine's day.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Minsk24: 3:57am On Sep 03, 2020
I'm glad to finally see a scientific explanation to this bizarre incident.....but one thing i must say is that forward thinking Africans should not always reject traditional practices, , the story pops up regularly and sometimes it is reported that men do it to trap their wives... We need to combine science and religion to get the real explanation...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by goodnessme1(f): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2020
xynerise:

Don't always mind what most of these so called "educated" people write here. They may want to sound civilized on the internet but deep down, they believe in the supernatural. It is just an irrelevant eye service

I have never heard of married couples getting stuck. What does that tell you?
Married Couples may get stuck,

you won't hear it because they are legally married.
They will be in their private to seek medical solution.

But if you enter another man's room and the wife vagina muscle clamps
down on your penis,My brother you must go publicly.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by ednut1(m): 5:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Kenplay:

Have you ever sit down to ask yourself why it always happen when adultery is involved?
You are in Africa but forming Americana, your type always learn the hard way when black evil magic has been use to send you to your grave. Mr. Americana
happens with couples too. But never trends
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
grin... Bigcowhorn so u made it out of the isolation centre. Thank God !!!
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Kondomatic(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
bros wake up na, there's no such thing as u claim. okay ? !!!
He raised a valid point for you to address. Why does it mostly happen when someone is cheating?
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
He raised a valid point for you to address. Why does it mostly happen when someone is cheating?
fear or guilt can trigger "Vaginismus" this fear is called "Genophobia" ... It often happens when a woman cheats especially if she had a history of pelvic trauma.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by MemoriesAndMe: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Why then does it only happen in cases of infidelity? I have never heard of married couples in that condition, only cheating ones.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Kondomatic(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
fear or guilt can trigger "Vaginismus" this fear is called "Genophobia" ... It often happens when a woman cheats especially if she had a history of pelvic trauma.
Girls are more scared during their first sex than any cheating married woman but it rarely happens to them.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Bigcowhorn: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
grin... Bigcowhorn so u made it out of the isolation centre. Thank God !!!

Yeah, i really had to see you and your new wife and kid grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Girls are more scared during their first sex than any cheating married woman but it rarely happens to them.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, i really had to see you and your new wife and kid grin
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Mayng01(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
This op had better face reality. Biological is real, agreed & you should know better being from Africa that the metaphysical part is real as well. The one you are referring to happened in Ogun state! Don’t you get it! Ogun State!!!
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by oyatz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrincessB1:
Vaginismus differs BadRadio grin

It's penis captivus
Some couples experience a mild form of it during orgasm.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by pellummy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:

Bro you are wrong in two direction, what you called it is wrong, it is called peni5 captivus

Two the one in Africa doesn't get released after time, which makes it different from other perspectives....
I have experienced one, even when half the community were with them none of them was released, add on Africa own always happen around adultery
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by oyatz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
muller101:
Why is it always happening when the Partner most especially the lady is married. Have you heard boyfriend stuck inside his babe vagina before?

Do you know the difference between an unmarried young girl and a married woman?
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ejemehn:

You want to know if it's "Magun" or "Penis whatever you call it", try sleeping with a married woman and pray her husband isn't diabolical.

You all will just be forming education and science

I wouldnt preach or advocate for premarital sex or adulterers... My take is this... when a man gets stuck during sex then it's purely biological.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Aldebaran(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kenplay:

Don't mind the mumu
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by networkrecharg: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Women's Health Guide

Personal Story of Diabetes and Heart Concerns
Vaginismus
What Is Vaginismus?
Vaginismus is when the muscles of a woman’s vagina squeeze or spasm when something is entering it, like a tampon or a penis. It can range from mildly uncomfortable to quite painful.

Vaginismus Types
There are two main types of vaginismus.

Primary

This is when a woman has had pain every time something entered her vagina, including a penis (called penetrative sex), or when she’s never been able to insert anything into her vagina. It’s also called lifelong vaginismus.

Secondary

This is when a woman has had sex without pain before, but then it becomes difficult or impossible. It’s also called acquired vaginismus.

Vaginismus Symptoms
Painful sex (dyspareunia) is often the first sign of vaginismus. The pain happens only with penetration. It usually goes away after withdrawal, but not always.

Some women describe it as a burning or a feeling like the penis is "hitting a wall."

Many women who have vaginismus also feel discomfort when inserting a tampon or having a pelvic exam at their doctor’s office.

Other symptoms of vaginismus include:

Not being able to have penetrative sex or insert a tampon at all
Fear of pain or sex
Loss of sexual desire
These symptoms are involuntary, meaning a woman can’t control them without treatment.

CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vaginismus Causes
Doctors don't know exactly why vaginismus happens. It's usually linked to anxiety or fear of having sex. But it's not always clear which came first, the vaginismus or the anxiety.

Some women have vaginismus in all situations and with any object. Others have it only in certain cases, like with one partner but not others. Or they might have it with sexual intercourse but not with tampons or during medical exams.

Other health problems like infections and dryness can also cause painful intercourse. It's important to see a doctor to find out what’s causing it.

Vaginismus Diagnosis
Your doctor will ask about your symptoms and your medical and sexual history.

They’ll do a pelvic exam to look for other health conditions that could cause pain. You might need some treatment before you can tolerate the exam. Your doctor will move as slowly and gently as possible, and they’ll explain everything they’re doing.

Vaginismus Treatment
Women with vaginismus can do exercises at home to learn to control and relax the muscles around their vagina. This is called progressive desensitization, and the idea is to get comfortable with insertion.

CONTINUE READING BELOW

First, do Kegel exercises by squeezing the same muscles you use to stop the flow when you’re peeing:

Squeeze the muscles.
Hold them for 2 to 10 seconds.
Relax the muscles.
Do about 20 Kegels at a time. You can do them as many times a day as you want to.

After a few days, insert one finger, up to about the first knuckle joint, inside your vagina while doing the exercises. You might want to clip your fingernails first and use a lubricating jelly. Or do the exercises in a bathtub, where water is a natural lubricant.

Start with one finger and work your way up to three. You'll feel your vagina's muscles clenching around your finger, and you can always take your finger out if you're not comfortable.

After a while, you’ll be able to put cone-shaped inserts into your vagina for 10 or 15 minutes to help your muscles get used to pressure.

For women whose vaginismus is linked to fear or anxiety, therapy often helps.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aldebaran:

Don't mind the mumu
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by bola4dprec(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:

West African "Magun" facilitate whatever name you gave your biological term. If you try adulterous act with real Yoruba man in olden days I pity you.
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by cpapa: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
baralatie:

it is better make op no go jam magun
na there eye go clear!
must u tell him to shut up mumu u think everything is spiritual
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
bola4dprec:

West African "Magun" facilitate whatever name you gave your biological term. If you try adulterous act with real Yoruba man in olden days I pity you.
leave that thing !!!
Re: This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. by bola4dprec(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
BadRadio:
leave that thing !!!
Badradio badnews

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? / you all should stop crushing on someone on nairaland, is getting annoying / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.