Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mature Minds Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Please! (510 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds Please! by ovuobab: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello guys.

Please, I believe I can meet mature and intelligent people here.

I'm a medical student here in Nigeria, during this period, I was able to make a very little 50k.

Please what is the best way you think. I should invest it. Mostly when school resumes?

Thanks
Re: Mature Minds Please! by chatinent: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just save it in your account.

One day, a need will arise where you'll be seen as a life saver afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Please! by Emmzy201(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
ovuobab:
Hello guys.

I'm a medical student here in Nigeria, during this period, I was able to make a very little 50k.

Please what is the best way you think. I should invest it. Mostly when school resumes?

Thanks

Loan me the money and you'll get x3 of it in two months time
Re: Mature Minds Please! by blackpanthar: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
ovuobab:
Hello guys.

Thanks

Ok... 50k is small. but Maybe you should invest it in yourself. LEARN SKILLS THAT CAN PAY YOU EVEN WHILE YOU ARE A STUDENT.... mostly ICT SKILLS

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds Please! by Adeoye11(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hey if you are not scared and God is leading you chat me up lets talk on how you can invest or and get 20% on ot every month whole you still retain your 50k.
Zero eight zero six five one five nine four zero four is my what app.
Thanks
Re: Mature Minds Please! by uboma(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Emmzy201:

Loan me the money and you'll get x3 of it in two months time

Adeoye11:
Hey if you are not scared and God is leading you chat me up lets talk on how you can invest or and get 20% on ot every month whole you still retain your 50k.
Zero eight zero six five one five nine four zero four is my what app.
Thanks

See them salivating over the op's 50k.

@ovuobab, tread cautiously.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds Please! by ovuobab: 3:53am On Sep 03, 2020
uboma:

See them salivating over the op's 50k.

@ovuobab, tread cautiously.

Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Future Wife / How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.