Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back (37785 Views)

Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC / Alleged 1.2bn Travelling Budget By Fayemi: APC Fires Back At PDP / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

You are not smart at all.. you guys are SPIRITUALLY BLIND and that's why APC keeps using RCCG to penetrate the church..
So much anger, are you attending any spiritual house, church or mosque? I think you should talk to your pastor or imam maybe they can help you with your problems....if not please visit a Redeem Church and speak with the Parish pastor I'm sure you will find peace.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Tolu121: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sambaby7640:
King of what?
Trolls
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Madness in high places
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Zenithpeak(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
My only consolation in this artificial and ungodly hash weather is the fact I never voted for this these people.

I'm not part of the people who brought this calamity of a government upon Nigerians.

As for everyone of that voted for them and
stll support them doing these evils...... You will not survive this hardship in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Evercurious post=93511046][/quote]
Amen......it is said people project unto you evil when they cannot accept your simple existence....if all you see in this government is evil I suggest you search your soul.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Evercurious(f): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
leokid866:

So much anger, are you attending any spiritual house, church or mosque? I think you should talk to your pastor or imam maybe they can help you with your problems....if not please visit a Redeem Church and speak with the Parish pastor I'm sure you will find peace.

Give yourselves a solemn assembly in Rccg and pray that the covering cast be torn and pulled out from your faces cos you are BLIND SPIRITUALLY. Any and every type of person is a pastor in your church.. people with questionable character.. See your VP cum pastor doubled tongued and you come here talking trash..
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Josh75(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
birds of the same feather
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by TechSkill: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Truth63:
God we grant you and your children what you are praying for
may your life and that of your entire family be ruined just as buhari has ruined Nigeria. say amen! cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Give yourselves a solemn assembly in Rccg and pray that the covering cast be torn and pulled out from your faces cos you are BLIND SPIRITUALLY. Any and every type of person is a pastor in your church.. people with questionable character.. See your VP cum pastor doubled tongued and you come here talking trash..
Please I have advised you....seek peace for your soul and leave me to my blindness grin
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by rejoice4eva(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
leokid866:

First you people shouted remove subsidy...
Now that they can't afford it anymore and are removing the cap small small they are now scam.....current pump price in the u.s is .6 cents per litter even if you use 360 that is still over 200 per litter....so what is it you want again?
Useless comparison.
How many houses, businesses etc are power by generators over there? What about basic social amenities compared to Nigeria? What is the level of their income? .......

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by WHITELIGHTER: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Online rejection...
If they call for protest now, we all will chicken out...our suffer never do
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nauttyprof(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
APC, the party of scammers.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Mcreloaded(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Our fear is that the @OfficialAPCNg is pushing Nigerians to the wall with its obnoxious and anti-people proclivities and we caution that nobody should misinterpret the peaceful and law-abiding nature of Nigerians as a sign of weakness.

If you like push Nigerians to the wall don't expect them to fight back instead they will break the wall and keep on going like zombies

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by nelch05(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.
*Alot of people have benefit From Forsage and have been able to accumulate Ethereum while some of you missed out.*
Now it's time to accumulate more *Tron* with *Fortron Smãrt contract*
_Do you know with just *{110TRX}* Which is N1500 you can Accumulate up to *102000TRX*
join now and secure ur slot before *September 8_*
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Ge1sTN0mU5gGYVZNIhP4J7
Or what'sApp me 08066367757
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
rejoice4eva:
Useless comparison.
How many houses, businesses etc are power by generators over there? What about basic social amenities compared to Nigeria? What is the level of their income? .......
See if you want to talk about all that let's first go and ask pdp what they did with all the money we earned from 2000 to 2015 with oil price at over 100 dollars per barrel....perhaps if we find it we can start running all our basic social amenities....and I don't know about you but I have not had to run my gen since February cause I have 24hours light both at home and at work....but don't worry the goodness of the government will soon reach your side cause we promised no man will be left behind and we plan to fulfill it.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by olisaEze(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Where is NLC under the leadership of Ayuba Waba? It was in times like these that Adams Oshiomole made his name. Why is there a conspiracy of silence on the problems this administration (regime) is piling on the average man?

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by babakb: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
leokid866:

Oga he is right.....what I have enjoyed in this government I prefer it to what I have tasted before.....cause my roads are being fixed, I have 24hrs light in my arear.....and though still struggling there's a major fight going on in terms of security.....if it's for me to pay 200 per litter without stress to keep things moving I will gladly pay.

Stale...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by dikeigbo2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
mindless increase in. almost everything and some people because of a petty cursed crumbs are defending in public and crying and lamenting in the dark......useless barefooted suffering and smiling vultures.....congratulations to you all
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't like Buhari, but I love how he is punishing Nigerians. More hardship is expected.

If you can't handle the hardship you guys clamored for by bringing in Buhari for the second time, then borrow 100 Naira from your neighbor to buy sniper and you know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Layksaide(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chief Jagaban Tinubu, I hope you are HAPPY now. Keep it up, Karma is not sleeping.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nanavati(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
oh Nigeria my country
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by winofu: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
One would expect APC to present logical reasons why they have to increase pump price rather than always complain of pdp's previous reign. From the look of things, they had foreseen pdp's reaction and has prepared this response and probably series of responses waiting to be relesed as events unfolds.

Electricity tariff has been increased, inflation is high, food prices are high, insecuriy everywhere with no signs solution soon. Yet he is surprised.

Well, when you have mediocre in power, this is the kind of thing that happens. This also buttress the saying that a leader is the reflection of the people. We all are to be blamed on what is happening. We have the power to stop it if only we can be United.

Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by afrika(f): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
I have never believed apc to be same as PdP.

PdP has people that think and it is more of a house of thinker that can argue together and come out with a point.

Apc are full of ass licker that hope so much on favorism and yet all is not well but they keep pretending cos there is no proper structure of seat for them.

Failed leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Noblex2011(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Buhari and the so called APC will end in tear. God will make sure they suffer two- third of what average Nigerians suffer. they will see God wrath......
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by 3kay945(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Our fear is that the @OfficialAPCNg is pushing Nigerians to the wall with its obnoxious and anti-people proclivities and we caution that nobody should misinterpret the peaceful and law-abiding nature of Nigerians as a sign of weakness.

If you like push Nigerians to the wall don't expect them to fight back instead they will break the wall and keep on going like zombies

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by 147abbey(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Covid-19 virus(pandemic) will kill all d enemies of dis Country (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Bigchristo: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1301202647064739840?s=19

https://twitter.com/ynabena/status/1301213639635087364?s=19 Whatever Buhari throw at Nigerians they should gladly accept it, next time don’t be fooled with a mere campaign promises, the devil you know is better than the angels you don’t know, what am I saying? When Buhari was making promises on TV I sat very close to my mom, I was like finally Buhari is here to rescue Nigerians my mom laugh out loud and replied “Do you know what happened when Buhari was ruling in military regime? She said lots of people turn beggars almost eating sand because his government inflated serious hardship on Nigerians” her last word pray it shouldn’t repeat itself again...it’s happening now.

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by winofu: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
nelch05:
Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.
*Alot of people have benefit From Forsage and have been able to accumulate Ethereum while some of you missed out.*
Now it's time to accumulate more *Tron* with *Fortron Smãrt contract*
_Do you know with just *{110TRX}* Which is N1500 you can Accumulate up to *102000TRX*
join now and secure ur slot before *September 8_*
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Ge1sTN0mU5gGYVZNIhP4J7
Or what'sApp me 08066367757
Yes PDP messed up and we decided to vote in APC. What is APC doing that is different? As far as I am concerned I think they are both the same. No vision, no purpose and no direction in terms of economic growth and wellbeing.

For now, APC have everything within their powers to change things for good, but what do you guys do? Complain always.....
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by TruthinAction: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
The truth is that there is no Buhari there. This is why they are doing whatever they like. They all want to take advantage of it and amass wealth for themselves before 2023.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by ezugegere(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Truth63:
You are not mumu. Continue God we grant you and your children what you are praying for

Person whe no even get keke...
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by winofu: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
leokid866:

See if you want to talk about all that let's first go and ask pdp what they did with all the money we earned from 2000 to 2015 with oil price at over 100 dollars per barrel....perhaps if we find it we can start running all our basic social amenities....and I don't know about you but I have not had to run my gen since February cause I have 24hours light both at home and at work....but don't worry the goodness of the government will soon reach your side cause we promised no man will be left behind and we plan to fulfill it.
Yes PDP messed up and we decided to vote in APC. What is APC doing that is different? As far as I am concerned I think they are both the same. No vision, no purpose and no direction in terms of economic growth and wellbeing.

For now, APC have everything within their powers to change things for good, but what do you guys do? Complain always.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Doyou2019: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Why the hatred for APC?

Go to Edo and see the people gyrating for APC for the forthcoming election. Did they learn?

Tomorrow the same folks will start disturbing our peace about how terrible things are. I know that for 5 cups of rice and N10k, most of you whining and wailing online will vote for APC again. I remain indifferent.

/

grin grin No hope for this country ooo. We are eternally screwed. Only death can save good, sensible Nigerians from this eternal wrath.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.