Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada (28895 Views)

Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by DaRuud(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Kingrefreshed: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Mynd44:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7312641/wear-mask-no-kissing-sex-coronavirus-tam/

Who face mask help. I have almost 7 and I have used 2 to wipe my ass.
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Teymanhenry(f): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2020
korona worse pass HIV? men 4k all dis rules. person wey go contact am go contact am
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by dalass(f): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How is this possible?During sex am certain that couples will be touchy and sweat will be flying around.

No mind them
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Pearly255(f): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
I laugh in Swahili grin
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Grandmeister(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
For a developed country like Canada this is ridiculous to read. Very ridiculous.
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by lomprico(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
teewhydope:
what a dumb statement. are canadians animals or what sad

real stupid statement!
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Skills10: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Peace081:
How true is this?

It is all lies. There is no virus causing disease. It is all a hoax.

The so called virus was never isolated or purified from the genetic material.

They did not follow Koch postulates

"Koch's postulates, first stated by the great German bacteriologist Robert Koch in the late 1800s, can simply be stated as:

Purify the pathogen (e.g. virus) from many cases with a particular illness.
Expose susceptible animals (obviously not humans) to the pathogen.
Verify that the same illness is produced."

There is also no gold standard in the case of covid19

The PCR testing will keep giving false positives.

The PCR test is not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.

The only resemblance to the so called covid19 is an exosome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Sex without kissing...when we are not Dogs undecided

BTW,.
I thought I have read somewhere that corona virus can be transmitted sexually , not necessarily through kissing
Some girls prefer that ok. This one will be hard though.
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by soundlala: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

BTW,.
I thought I have read somewhere that corona virus can be transmitted sexually , not necessarily through kissing
its called a quickie dear, like u dont do quickies
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Neddstark: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Thats why I love my man Donald Trump till the end. While everyone is making a fuss on how deadly Covid19 is, my man is giving everyone a reason to go out and work and make their country great again

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by IYANGBALI: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Which kind sex be that. It is like drinking tea without sugar
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:
What good is sex, without kissing......... Unless she is a commercial sex worker........ grin
because of you sir, they should also ban touching of breast while at it

Meanwhile oga J111333, what say ye sir?
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
southniyikaye:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OGA,

You know say i am a breast man + chunky nipples.............. cheesy

My enemies don find me reach here....... Take away all, but please, leave me the breast + chunkies.......... wink

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by byinks(f): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Grandmeister:
For a developed country like Canada this is ridiculous to read. Very ridiculous.

Canada is fast becoming a fascist slave camp...for those struggling to rush there
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by ALLFATHER14: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Shey this one well at all!!??�
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:
What good is sex, without kissing......... Unless she is a commercial sex worker........ grin
E come be person like me wey be say if I no kiss I no go cum grin
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Wierdceo: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

BTW,.
When we are not dogs. Hahahahah
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
No problem!! i never kiss women when fu cking them anyway! as long as i can fu ck, no qulams! i don't remember kissing more than 6 dozen women i ve already fu cked. i don't even remember some of their names or faces. tongue
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by sheffyUTD(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2020
What kind of masquerading sex is that. shocked
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
E come be person like me wey be say if I no kiss I no go cum grin

You get luck........ Just dey fire dey go, you go soon pass out.......... wink
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2020
southniyikaye:

Meanwhile oga J111333, what say ye sir?
I have just joined APC party and all my sins are washed away with hyssop so the only breast I know now is chicken breast.

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
In all seriousness, some girls are so ugly, you need to cover their whole face with nylon bag just to have an erection.

Just the other day I witnessed a young girl collapse on the floor in a busy market. My brain told me to keep walking and pretend like I didnt see anything but my heart forced me to attend to the girl. I quickly rushed over to the unconscious and unresponsive teenager just laying down stone cold on the hot pavement. You see I used to be an avid fan of the TV show Greys Anatomy and I had learnt how to perform CPR just by watching that show. I quickly knelt beside the breathless and pulseless body of this young girl and I immediately started giving her chest compressions; 30 compressions and then 2 breaths mouth-to-mouth. I was scared I might contract covid considering I had no mask on and I was swapping bodily fluid with this stranger. But I didnt care, my mission was to provide as much aide as possible, life has no duplicate. This story probably doesn't belong here on this thread but I just want to say I was able to resuscitate the young girl, although she suffered some broken ribs from the chest compressions. While the message by the health minister comes from a good place, sometimes you cannot avoid having close contact without masks. Love making shouldn't be restricted either, continue to kiss your partner, there's already a high probability you have been exposed to the virus.
I thought your second paragraph was to elucidate on what you wrote on the first line. You're on a whole different level bro. wink grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Awoleesu(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2020
I don't know...

But why do I find the face of this woman somehow...

WEIRD!
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by FLYFIRE(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2020
They ARE PREPARING to inoculate you with the chip-laced ``covid-19 vaccine``. Face Masking, social distancing, vigorous sanitizing is to test people`s level of submissiveness. THEY ARE PLANNING FOR MANDATORY VACCINATION. They have been working VERY HARD to actualize their dream of the new world order but Pres. Trump has been the stumbling block.

Do you think it`s just coincidence that Elon Musk is unveiling his work on CHIPPED-Pig ( https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53956683)
He had earlier revealed his human-brain-hack work (https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49004004)

....Mr Musk has suggested that AI could destroy the human race. He said......"It's not like suddenly we will have this incredible neural lace and will take over people's brains, "It will take a long time."
"With a high bandwidth brain machine interface, we can go along for the ride and effectively have the option of merging with AI."

The 1% we have made richest people on earth, by our patronage, have suddenly become inconvenienced by `our overpopulation`

People BE PREPARED...they are doing EVERYTHING to remove the ``STUMBLING BLOCK` Pres. Trump...BUT BY GOD`S GRACE, THEY WILL FAIL & then the world WILL SEE THE EVIL GOING ON RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE for decades. EVIL THAT IS GLOBAL & TOO GRAPHIC TO HEAR. In ALL things GOD WINS
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by CandidNotes: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Mouth to mouth resuscitation does not involve the exchange of body fluids, were you kissing the poor girl? undecided

rentAcock:
In all seriousness, some girls are so ugly, you need to cover their whole face with nylon bag just to have an erection.

Just the other day I witnessed a young girl collapse on the floor in a busy market. My brain told me to keep walking and pretend like I didnt see anything but my heart forced me to attend to the girl. I quickly rushed over to the unconscious and unresponsive teenager just laying down stone cold on the hot pavement. You see I used to be an avid fan of the TV show Greys Anatomy and I had learnt how to perform CPR just by watching that show. I quickly knelt beside the breathless and pulseless body of this young girl and I immediately started giving her chest compressions; 30 compressions and then 2 breaths mouth-to-mouth. I was scared I might contract covid considering I had no mask on and I was swapping bodily fluid with this stranger. But I didnt care, my mission was to provide as much aide as possible, life has no duplicate. This story probably doesn't belong here on this thread but I just want to say I was able to resuscitate the young girl, although she suffered some broken ribs from the chest compressions. While the message by the health minister comes from a good place, sometimes you cannot avoid having close contact without masks. Love making shouldn't be restricted either, continue to kiss your partner, there's already a high probability you have been exposed to the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by tayotheplug: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Lol all these ones are high.

What is sex without kissing? cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by bluefilm: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Neddstark:
Thats why I love my man Donald Trump till the end. While everyone is making a fuss on how deadly Covid19 is, my man is giving everyone a reason to go out and work and make their country great again

Trump is the man.

He is not just going to wait for Bill Gates and his Satanic Group to enslave the world under the pretext of a SCAMdemic called COVID19.

Unfortunately, so many people are still afraid of the so called COVID.

Which explains why they are still wearing the facemask that does not even protect them from anything, scientifically speaking.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Neddstark: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Trump is the man.

He is not just going to wait for Bill Gates and his Satanic Group to enslave the world under the pretext of a SCAMdemic called COVID19.

Unfortunately, so many people are still afraid of the so called COVID.

Which explains why they are still wearing the facemask that does not even protect them from anything, scientifically speaking.

Wearing a mask actually stresses the respiratory system. The preacher who died last week wearing that mask could have been alive right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3w1HcH2WcQ
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Chizzychinny: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2020
What is love making without kissing your partner
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by LadyExcellency: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93516960:
Mask Up Guys!

Meanwhile,
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.

This is coming from first responders in Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

We hope people take to the below advice.
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.....

Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out 
Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out 
Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places 
Practice good respiratory hygiene (when coughing or sneezing)

Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible
And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

You've said it all.

BTW,
We no be bro o!
We are simply WE.

Every other illness is real and are more deadly than inconsequential covid-19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.