Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada (28916 Views)

Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by elisho: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2020
na chicken they make love rubbish sex with out kiss e no work
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by elisho: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2020
elisho:
na chicken they make love rubbish sex with out kiss e no work
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Playermayweda(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2020
The medic officer can he have that kind of sex, walking with facemask is hard on ur breathing,Talkless of dat
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by ajebuter(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Babangbali, Iyangbali.. enemyofprogress, enemyofpeace, notoriousbabe

10- Man Werey..

You don hia? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by abercrombie(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
waka shey make i no kiss ni,best thing when you wan to CUM

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by dominion001(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mouth condom you mean?

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by gracechellar(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
In all seriousness, some girls are so ugly, you need to cover their whole face with nylon bag just to have an erection.

Just the other day I witnessed a young girl collapse on the floor in a busy market. My brain told me to keep walking and pretend like I didnt see anything but my heart forced me to attend to the girl. I quickly rushed over to the unconscious and unresponsive teenager just laying down stone cold on the hot pavement. You see I used to be an avid fan of the TV show Greys Anatomy and I had learnt how to perform CPR just by watching that show. I quickly knelt beside the breathless and pulseless body of this young girl and I immediately started giving her chest compressions; 30 compressions and then 2 breaths mouth-to-mouth. I was scared I might contract covid considering I had no mask on and I was swapping bodily fluid with this stranger. But I didnt care, my mission was to provide as much aide as possible, life has no duplicate. This story probably doesn't belong here on this thread but I just want to say I was able to resuscitate the young girl, although she suffered some broken ribs from the chest compressions. While the message by the health minister comes from a good place, sometimes you cannot avoid having close contact without masks. Love making shouldn't be restricted either, continue to kiss your partner, there's already a high probability you have been exposed to the virus.

Wow. so it was you. Nice one. Apt message
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nasrothschild1: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by nanora: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wearing mask is recommended, but they add skip kissing... sound funny grin When you live in same house, it's really easy to be infected, any surface can be the infectious intermediaries.
Celeb Networth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.