Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love (910 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / This Is The Equality Feminists Are Fighting For(photo) / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by fubbyy(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2020
There's this hairdresser that owns a big salon in my girlfriend's neighborhood, she's 44, I won't go into details about her so my anonymity won't get hit

I never knew who she was till my girl took me there, she was making her hair when she called me, directed me over there,she wanted to present me to her (the hair dresser)

They have been discussing me for long, and this hairdresser is a feminist and the one coaching my girl, she refers to her as "aunty"

I went to the place, while she was dressing my girl's hair, an argument started about feminism and equal rights in relationships, there were many women there, they all faced me and I stood my ground

The hairdresser is educated and well traveled, so everybody there buys her opinion except me, the argument lasted for over 1 hour, I left with my girl

During the lock down, I was with my girl and the woman called her, while they were speaking, my girl said something like "he traveled" after the call, I asked her who traveled and she refused to tell me, I suspected immediately that I was the one she was talking about because after the argument, the hairdresser asked me to come back next time so she would educate me (jokingly)

To cut the story short, I went there myself in search of my girl, even when I knew my girl was not there, I did because during that argument, there was a chemistry going on between the lady and I, she kept referring to me as a "fine boy" that shouldn't be given a space to cheat

So I went to the place looking for my girl, we exchanged numbers and agreed not to disclose it to my girl, ever since the lockdown, alot has happened between both of us, we've been fvcking, in hotel rooms, in her house and quickies in her salon

She's now deeply in love with me and has told me everything my girl has been telling her about me, every single dime this girl borrowed me, how many times we had sex and how she was the one that gave me a job in the airport

That girl murdered me in the hands of this woman, according to her, after that argument, she kept asking my girl to bring me back and my girl keep Dodging me telling her that I traveled, she said my girl is suspecting her

The woman is asking for my permission to break the news to my girl herself, she's not scared, she was only respecting me,all her feminism has disappeared, she's humble, caring and cries whenever I threatened the relationship

there are things that kept me glued with this woman

1..caring attitude, I've never seen the level of caring this woman gives to me, calls, texts and chats, she's 11 years older than me, so I now know why they say older women are Bae

2... Sex, I now know that my girl doesn't know anything, I won't go deeper on this one

3... Financial help

My girl won't believe that I fall for her because the woman is fat but she never knew that bbw has been my fantasy

So those feminists you see are not getting enough attention from men, they are lonely

My story is safe here because she and my girlfriend are not in nairaland, Infact my girl has never heard of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by sirzee1660(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Funny enough you came to tell us how stupid you are, why cheating....a woman who even help you in getting a job, guy's waiting una want self??,this is the reason why I have to stay away from any kind of relationship

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HopeSpencer: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2020
O ga o. You will likely lose both of them. But saying she helped you to get a job is a big insult. Are you sure that you really love her? Marriage is more than marrying a sexy looking woman; so, bbw should not be a turnoff. Concerning all what your girl said about you, know that women just talk for talking sake. They can't do without talking.

I married late, so despite my wife being old, I'm still older than her. She was a very tough woman. You dare not say nonsense in her presence. She was very religious that people mistook her for a prophetess.

The first time I made a move, she offered to be on top. Menh, I was gasping for air. I never witnessed that kind of enjoyment before meeting her.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2020
I will tell her

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by fubbyy(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
sirzee1660:
Funny enough you came to tell us how stupid you are, why cheating....a woman who even help you in getting a job, guy's waiting una want self??,this is the reason why I have to stay away from any kind of relationship
and you prefer the woman who's telling people whatever that transpired between you two

I've seen intelligently stooopid you are

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HopeSpencer: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Fubbyy

Use highly spiritual prophets to help you decide between the two of them. Your future is bright.
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by IamSalt: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Most of these feminist don't practice what they teach.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by Sage161(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Your biggest lesson this season would be not to date older women nor receive huge benefits from them. That woman isn't genuine. She's pretending. She is probably a retired slay queen who just seeks to have an affair or perhaps a spouse. Your ill infatuation would put you in a big mess soon. Don't adjust and see

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by linearity: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2020
hmmmm,

If your story is true, the vibes am getting from you is that, none of these relationships is a long term one...i.e. leading to marriage and I also doubt if your gf is not also cheating on you.

You should be careful with the ‘feminist’ it will be very difficult to get ride of her, when you are feasting. She had waited a long time for her ‘catch’, plus age is not on her side, so she will do everything under the sun to keep you against all odds....basically you done enter one chance, enjoy the ride.

Those are kind of girls that will take your picture to babalawo, buy love portion from that instagram witch girl, compromise the condom so that you can gather their kids, etc, she is desperate....be careful my brother, constantly look over your shoulders and most importantly start plotting your exit strategy.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by JOACHINpedro: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
HopeSpencer:
O ga o. You will likely lose both of them. But saying she helped you to get a job is a big insult. Are you sure that you really love her? Marriage is more than marrying a sexy looking woman; so, bbw should not be a turnoff. Concerning all what your girl said about you, know that women just talk for talking sake. They can't do without talking.

I married late, so despite my wife being old, I'm still older than her. She was a very tough woman. You dare not say nonsense in her presence. She was very religious that people mistook her for a prophetess.

The first time I made a move, she offered to be on top . Menh, I was gasping for air. I never witnessed that kind of enjoyment before meeting her.

Okokobioko !!! shocked
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HopeSpencer: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Okokobioko !!! shocked

Imagine, the first time o, not 2nd time.
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by JOACHINpedro: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Lucky you wink
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by OlawaleBammie: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2020
HopeSpencer:

pls clear me bro, u mean she was all on Ur face the first tym she assumed the top position or what?
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HopeSpencer: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
pls clear me bro, u mean she was all on Ur face the first tym she assumed the top position or what?

The first time we had sex , she was on top like a pro

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by konkonbilo(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by OlawaleBammie: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
HopeSpencer:

The first time we had sex , she was on top like a pro
Hmm, Na experience she used bro, that is experience.
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HuntSon(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why doesn't an average Nigerian carry out researches on things they know nothing about?

Who told you the feminist movement is about lonely sex starved ladies that doesn't want men or anything to do with men?

Nigeria is ran by general public suggestions wether wrong or not...it's sad

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by fubbyy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:
Why doesn't an average Nigerian carry out researches on things they know nothing about?

Who told you the feminist movement is about lonely sex starved ladies that doesn't want men or anything to do with men?

feminism is all about women that seek equal rights with men, and that's what this thread is talking about
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HuntSon(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
fubbyy:
feminism is all about women that seek equal rights with men, and that's what this thread is talking about

Feminism seeks equal rights irrespective of the gender....

And what's the title of the thread again? Remind me undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by fubbyy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Feminism seeks equal rights irrespective of the gender....

And what's the title of the thread again? Remind me undecided
you don't just read title and jump off without reading the contents, what am saying in this thread is that the feminists who seeks equal rights with men are lonely and craving for love, once they finds the love they become humble and throw away the feminism from the window

Make sure you read the full article not just the headline
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by vickyrita07(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

lol...I'm not surprised. dey see us as sex objects all the time

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by vickyrita07(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
fubbyy:
you don't just read title and jump off without reading the contents, what am saying in this thread is that the feminists who seeks equal rights with men are lonely and craving for love, once they finds the love the become humble and throw away the feminism from the window

what content?? imagine if a lady made a similar headline but against men. tell me you'd be happy?
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by fubbyy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
vickyrita07:

what content?? imagine if a lady made a similar headline but against men. tell me you'd be happy?
if a lady created a thread saying that many men cheats, I'll like the post because she's saying the truth

When I say feminists are lonely and seeking for love, it's a truth, only if you don't know
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Op no mind this pained clowns here..
Enjoy yourself and bleep her well but pls, dont promise her marriage... E get why..
If that your girl see chance cheat, she would do so.. no reason am.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by HuntSon(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
fubbyy:
you don't just read title and jump off without reading the contents, what am saying in this thread is that the feminists who seeks equal rights with men are lonely and craving for love, once they finds the love they become humble and throw away the feminism from the window

You're just proving me right at my first reply. Feminism is not about lonely and Hot women that will discard it when they fall in love. They're married feminist and those in love too....pick a book and read!
Re: Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love by vickyrita07(f): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2020
fubbyy:
if a lady created a thread saying that many men cheats, I'll like the post because she's saying the truth

When I say feminists are lonely and seeking for love, it's a truth, only if you don't know

you don't understand the concept of feminism and that's just it

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Listed In The Most Beautiful Girls In The Whole Wide World / Should I Let Her Go? / Can You Accept This Offer From Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.