Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} (6702 Views)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by wearsandtrends1: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2020
First law of romance dont b a simp

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by vest(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
lwkmd! ...uzo Simpson
ubunja said simping is a disorder!

15 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by ashybabs(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
NA MAN U BE WAYA
the real prize is kiddy this season... Erica no one win bbnaija again oh

7 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Authoreety: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2020
If you fall your hand for where woman dey, dem go take you clean ground

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by solmusdesigns: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2020
No be everybody be player leave Ozo and Laycon alone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by ashybabs(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:
No be everybody be player leave Ozo and Laycon alone
Bart Simpson spotted

14 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by solmusdesigns: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2020
ashybabs:

Bart Simpson spotted

Kpele ooo Alpha Male Nairaland wanabee .. Vagina isn't a trophy so if Ozo and Laycon ground themselves like intelligent men and see more to women than just Vagina then so be it

23 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
vest:
lwkmd! ...uzo Simpson

ubunja said simping is a disorder!
that will Martinez39s who said so....

Martinez39s:
Don't be a simp and captain save-a-hoe. Simphood is a disorder.

When you intervene to rescue a Nigerian girl fighting with her abusive thug boyfriend. grin grin grin grin

And I agree. There's a disorder somewhere within the man's constitution for him to put himself last after women.

6 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
someone said simping is a disorder

7 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Allen102: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
LMAO. The nigga want to choke the life force out of her.
See killer grip grin

3 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by COOL10(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
See the way she bit her lip onto ordinary friendly choke cheesy.

The laws of the Redpill apply everywhere. Only those with redpill lens will understand the true sexual dynamics going on in that house. I cringe whenever I see Ozo and Nengi together undecided.

6 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by blingxx(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

She probably like bdsm or something and kidd is the type of guy that would give her that ...leave laycon and ozo alone abeg girls plenty outside undecided angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by careytommy37(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pics don't lie.
Nengi wants the mullah by all means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na only Phcity Arizona and Marley infested babes dey want choking over pampering.
Ozo is a perfect gentle man.

6 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by ashybabs(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Na only Phcity Arizona and Marley infested babes dey want choking over pampering.
U neva see shumtin

3 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by lceyjayz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't give a flying f**k
Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by vest(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
DemonInvo
ker
:
chail! he is not just a gentle man but a perfect gentle man! lols OK o! ...go and ask elozolam how Diana treated him last season!

she was asking the dude to man up! my guy confused he was like "nobody will say I didn't treat her(diana) as a Queen"

weakup man take the red( reality) pill

2 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by rosy1992(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ozo is an intelligent guy, he is matured and exhibit a caring attribute.

2 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by shachris02: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Kpele ooo Alpha Male Nairaland wanabee .. Vagina isn't a trophy so if Ozo and Laycon ground themselves like intelligent men and see more to women than just Vagina then so be it

The problem is that women don't see themselves more than vagina

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by mrpaedo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
I thought this was how she likes it grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
rosy1992:
Ozo is an intelligent guy, he is matured and exhibit a caring attribute.
no he's overdoing it and those type of people it could affect their mental health if they are repeatedly being ignored.
And I would gladly join the team of doctors to tie him rope and drag him to a mental hospital.

3 Likes

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by wearsandtrends1: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
danielconstant:
no he's overdoing it and those type of people it could affect their mental health if they are repeatedly being ignored.
And I would gladly join the team of doctors to tie him rope and drag him to a mental hospital.

Walahi na true u talk...
Na wetin dey breed pycho killers be dat

1 Like

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Fvcknigga: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
bro na lie I've seen ajebo hate guys for being soft on them

1 Like

Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fvcknigga:
bro na lie I've seen ajebo hate guys for being soft on them
And I'm telling you a high percentage of them are the ajebo that will tell you they will be back in a sec after staying with you for hours no smokes while they look for one corner behind the house and smoke loud,Sk, Arizona etc.
Guy,No try PHcity ajebo them ooo.
Especially,Uniport tested?!
Unless you let them know say,u dey game.
Na for your back things go dey unfold.
That same girl wey you dey look like ajebo go dey Jonse you while she still get another guy wey she dey kpolee with.
No Fvck ooo.
The Nengi Sef don talk say she dey kpoleee ever since her mother died.
But I'm still talking about Chics in PHcity in general.
Most be them bad gon.
Aje the worst.
If to say no be say she don cast herself for that bbn house say she be stoner.That Ozo guy fit dey date her no know and if she don weigh him type say na dis kind man him be,she go dey Jonse am when she dey with am then later go smoke AZ with men and them go either dey blow her or get senior men wey them go dey give her to blow.All for the Ozo back.I don weigh her type finish.
Them many like that here.
Bottom line is most of them smoke,drink and Fvck like Crazy and they prefer guys that work that way.
Sorry for the long epistle but I dey talk from experience I don host enough random parties for PHcity so I know wetin I dey talk.
If Ajebo na the ones wey their parents hold bar get bread.
No partying without Weed for them.
Re: WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
vest:

chail! he is not just a gentle man but a perfect gentle man! lols OK o! ...go and ask elozolam how Diana treated him last season!

she was asking the dude to man up! my guy confused he was like "nobody will say I didn't treat her(diana) as a Queen"

weakup man take the red( reality) pill
We are almost saying the same thing.
I'm saying the girl Nengi has said Ozo is too peaceful and gentle for her several times.
And I'm saying I know her type,na them full uniport to be precise.
Na Stoners them be...Dem dey fine pieces but if them wrap Arizona for you,you go off.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022. / Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? / Policeman Tells Woman To Bring Out Her Breast During ‘STOP AND SEARCH’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.