Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family (5265 Views)

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Actor Johnny Lee Davenport Has Died | See Detail On His Death And Obituary / How Kobe Bryant Died - See Actual Helicopter Crash Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by amedos(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Chinedu ikedieze is a popular Nollywood comic Actor who has thrilled us all with his funny ways in many movies. He has acted so many movie with fellow actor osita iheme.
In 2009 chinedu ikedieze lost his young brother sickle cell anaemia, he said that was the saddest day of his life.

His words
That was the day I lost my younger brother to Sickle Cell Anaemia. That was a very terrible day for me. My brother and I were very close and he looked up to me as his hero and mentor. One thing I loved about him was that he was very funny. There was nowhere he went to that he did not make people happy. He was about to gain admission into the university when he died.
Read full story on :
https://esardyservices.com/2020/09/03/11years-after-his-brother-diedsee-how-chinedu-ikediezie-changed-with-his-family/

Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
yeah so true...his bro was a class ahead of me then at Cornerstone, Aba. his classmates loved him. so slim and taller than Aki tho. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
YOU ARE DOING WELL
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by lceyjayz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where is the picture of his younger brother?
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by milky3(f): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
may God continue to rest his soul and bless d living
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by spy24(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
AKI is good but PAWPAW is better cool
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by Uyi168: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Is that the Pic of the brother that died or u wanna show us Aki's 10 year challenge
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by marshalcarter: 2:57am On Sep 04, 2020
lceyjayz:
Where is the picture of his younger brother?
The post is about him and not his younger brother cool
Re: 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family by femi4: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2020
marshalcarter:

The post is about him and not his younger brother cool
The second paragraph says otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? / Chika Ike Reveals Why Her Marriage Crashed. / Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.