Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner (1615 Views)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone / Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by WhizdomXX(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bannylove13:

Naaaaa

Na tribal site for Yoruba people.... against Nigerians

Welcome again

Okooo I can't stop laughing, my bad for thinking otherwise then.
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bannylove13:

Are you new to nairaland?
Those two trolls are yoruba humans ... that’s how the roll here..
..... they’re displaying their sense to the world.

I know you see Yoruba in your nightmares.

You have no proof of their ethnicities except that which they've said they are, but like your usual self, you are rushing at breakneck speed to ascribe them the Yoruba tag.

If this isn't dumb, I don't know what is.

What is displayed online here is exactly the same thing that happens offline in your region.

We can still remember when a Catholic diocese was almost grounded to a halt because the bishop appointed by the Pope did not hail from that town.

Leave Yoruba out of your mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:

I'm new, I never knew, thanks for the update.
It's a shame tho that people have reached this level to insult another's tribe. Mind-boggling

Don't let that guy fool you.

He knows that the hatred displayed here is the same they display towards one another in real life.

Yorubas have nothing to do with this thread.

Be guided.
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Bannylove13: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
FrLukas:

You have no proof of their ethnicities except that which they've said they are, but like your usual self, you are rushing at breakneck speed to ascribe them the Yoruba tag.

What is displayed online here is exactly the same thing that happens offline in your region.
sad

We can still remember when a Catholic diocese was almost grounded to a halt because the bishop appointed by the Pope did not hail from that town.

A Yoruba human can never and will never take what he/she gives..

Yoruba sef
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by juman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Read the post.
See how they are toxic among themselves.
Terrible for them.
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by amuwo1980: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Dats a lie...... Ebonyi will forever be under Anambra (the superior Igbo state )

Aboki posing as igbo
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by amuwo1980: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:
See how Igbo's are here insulting themselves.
No wonder it's so easy to make fun of yourselves. Instead of you to chart a way forward for yourselves you're here arguing about zones, will the zones put food in your mouth or give your kids a sound education??
No wonder some tribes find it so easy to insult you guys despite many laudable achievements.
Your tribesmen are being killed in the name of IPOB and this is what will solve the issue.

Sad and shameful.
You believe the antagonist are igbos or are u part of the team ?
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by amuwo1980: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bannylove13:

Are you new to nairaland?
Those two trolls are yoruba humans ... that’s how the roll here..
..... they’re displaying their sense to the world.

Ofcos we know the games they play
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Gotze1: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:

I'm new, I never knew, thanks for the update.
It's a shame tho that people have reached this level to insult another's tribe. Mind-boggling
If you believe what that dunce tell you, then you are not different from her. That how Igbos do here, they always insult themselves and calling themselves Yorubas who are hustling their lives quietly.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Gotze1: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
amuwo1980:

You believe the antagonist are igbos or are u part of the team ?
They are Igbos oga ade

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Gotze1: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
FrLukas:

Check all his post, it is about yorubas, if he doesn't mention Yoruba, his father can't make end met.

His family has been cursed to be mentioning yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by amuwo1980: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gotze1:
They are Igbos oga ade
You have failed , go back to Sudan
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
amuwo1980:

Aboki posing as igbo
Who's Aboki is like ure high on drugs
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by amuwo1980: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Who's Aboki is like ure high on drugs
Aboki and afonja what’s the difference punk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / Lai Mohammed Pays Himself 90million Naira A Month / It's Now Obvious That The Presidency Is Protecting These Bandits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.