Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Candid Advice To Lionel Messi-prophet T.B Joshua - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Candid Advice To Lionel Messi-prophet T.B Joshua (166 Views)

My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Lionel Messi-prophet T.B Joshua by Ijcharis(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Founder of Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN), Temitope Balogun Joshua, also referred to as T. B. Joshua, advised Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, against leaving Barcelona with bitterness.

Barcelona is currently battling to keep Messi as the 33-year-old pushes for a free transfer to reunite with his former manager, Pep Guardiola, at Man City.

Subsequently, many believe his decision is fuelled by the dwindling fortunes of Barcelona, which culminated in their 8-2 annihilation in the Champions League by Bayern Munich effectively ensuring Barca finished the season with no silverware.

However, the club president Josep Maria Bartomeu, insisted that any negotiations will only be about Messi extending his current contract.

Reacting to this, Prophet TB Joshua, in a post via his official Twitter handle, urged Messi not to leave the Blaugrana bitter and offended.

Read the full text: https://news.1app.online/my-candid-advice-to-lionel-messi-prophet-t-b-joshua/

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest And Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria. / What 6 Wall Street Analysts Had To Say About Tesla’s Battery Day / Market Spotlight: 11 Plc (MOBIL) Equity Price Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.