Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (41756 Views)

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by eddyslim(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Bishop well ni?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by brownskilo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
I hope the pressure will not be too much for the young man.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by blowjohn(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
What kind of news is this?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ybalogs(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Even the so called goats didn't do that
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by akaza90(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin angry grin arch why
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wahala90:
yjh

Don't really know the point of this, is Buhari seeking a third term? grin grin grin Better forget Buhari and focus on the next election between the next Northern puppet and Southern puppet, either way Nigerians will continue to be ruled by puppets grin grin.
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Kez11: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:
AMEN!

...With 4 as penalties, so that he can outscore that penaltea merchant in Turin. grin grin

You mean Penaldo?

There is this one also in the city of Manchester
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Gorillabrain: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Village people they ur back oshimen.. Next serie A golden boot. 40 league goals a season.
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Focusmind: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
I hope so much pressure doesn't work against this guy. I pray Gattusso gives him the needed support.

Soon, Pope will tell him to scorer 6 goals under two minutes and the Italian Prime Minister will tell him to score 1 goal per minute as you are now the most expensive African player in Seria A.

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ikorodureporta: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na how to end yr career d clergyman dey tell u... when dem go scatter yr leg there
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by blasterman(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Better than the camp nou noise maker

He wants to leave but barca and la liga are holding him hostage.

toni kroos said losing messi will be bad for la liga
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by domino4211(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
highdon:
He will make us proud. Dude is hardworking like Ronaldo
When people say things like these I always ask them,what kinda hard work does Ronaldo work?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Abasman008(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wahala90:
yjh
brother I love your moves am a south southerner evangelising the same thing... At least for the sajs of my grand kids...... I hope we grow old to live in a place were we don't have to be scared to have a touch of the moons touch just because a group of men we are forced to see as brothers are lurking the corners... I hope to build a non religious alingned society.. but for now "may God see us through our quests for a Better place"

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Badonasty(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
i pray too much expectations doesn't kill this guy
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Kingstanding: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

bigger AMEN here!!!
. But if it's TB Joshua that made this statement Nigerians will say otherwise. Africans have big problem, they don't value and appreciate what they have. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
I say Amen to that prayer!!!... May that happen when Napoli meets Juventus, Inter, Atalanta, Roma, and Milan!

Did I just hear a bigger AMEN??! grin
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Naijaarchive(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Opor.... Why the unnecessary pressure?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Sonnobax15(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
undecided

that doesn't sound like a new challenge to me..

some1 should help me tell d archbishop to raise 5 corpses from d death,only then we'll believe him..
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Now, that is what we call 'a tall order'.

Lol

I like the Archbishop's sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ObaKlaz: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kez11:

You mean Penaldo?

There is this one also in the city of Manchester
Oh... Our world class Lord Penandez himself! He's only trying to emulate the penaltea god you mentioned. grin

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Patrinus: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Osimhen looks bewildered like what is this one talking about?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Classickj(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:
AMEN!

...With 4 as penalties, so that he can outscore that penaltea merchant in Turin. grin grin
never happening

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ojaysam25(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Because they spend that money on him...they think they have bought ronaldo....make Dem nor too pressure am a beg.
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by hamxee33(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Katammpe:
No be only 5 minutes
doz men of God can sight celeb with prospect and....
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by Kez11: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Oh... Our world class Lord Penandez himself! He's only trying to emulate the penaltea god you mentioned. grin

At bold, with way he is going, he may soon become Lord over the Turin Penaltea god.
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by fredoooooo: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
OK.. even Maradona no do that for Napoli grin
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by nBag(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
osanobua help me, so arch bishop go task me too. grin
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by toprealman: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Somebody cannot play with your kinsman again Abi?
Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ojaysam25(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
domino4211:

When people say things like these I always ask them,what kinda hard work does Ronaldo work?
Ronaldo is a product of hard work.....he is a fighter,a warrior...like someone once said all he needs is a ball....that's why he is the greatest of all time....something messi can never dream of,he gives up easily and cry without his candy(neymar,Xavi,iniesta).

1 Share

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by FuckThaMod: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
blasterman:

He wants to leave but barca and la liga are holding him hostage.

toni kroos said losing messi will be bad for la liga
If he wants to truly leave then let him leave at the right time... Not when he lost 8-2 to Bayern grin

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by ObaKlaz: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kez11:

At bold, with way he is going, he may soon become Lord over the Turin Penaltea god.
The man in Turin is a jealous penaltea god; his glory he won't share with one red-wearing impostor. He will prove his godship again next season, we shall all see and marvel. But Lord Penandez is the heir to the throne still.

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Madibah:
Archbishop needs weed grin
you're a real nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Kubrat Pulev Fined, Banned From Boxing After Kissing Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.