Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career (932 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello everyone as I'm typing now i'm confused,i'm sorry my English might be bad when typing this, I will be clocking 22 by November and I'm an undergraduate( final year) in one college of edu. Lemme go straight to the point, I'm the only child of my parents before they went their separate ways. I grew up living with my paternal parents so after my secondary school (2016)I move to Lagos to stay with my dad who already had a wife and children, so after like a year cuz I was not comfortable with them I move to my mom place same in Lagos. Ever since staying with my mom she had been disturbing me to join Airforce or Navy(she knows some people that can help me) while the other hand my dad is fighting me to go to university, served and look for job.. I will love to become a business man and also join movie industry but my mom is pressuring me to join force.. I don't like anything armed forces.. Please how do I make her to understand my career choice without getting angry..

Lala pls help me move to front page I need candid advise sir cuz i'm getting tired of her long talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Freesingle(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you know wetin good for you,follow your mama advice and join force to secure your future. Go school later
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by aprilwise(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Don't allow your parents make decisions for you. Make choice that you won't regret later in life.
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
aprilwise:
Don't allow your parents make decisions for you. Make choice that you won't regret later in life.

That's what i'm to explain to her, already made up my mind to do business and also join movie industry... Thanks for ur advice
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Freesingle:
If you know wetin good for you,follow your mama advice and join force to secure your future. Go school later

I know she's doing the right thing but that's not my way, I don't have any love for any armed forces
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by OGWILLS123: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
follow your heart boy
and what will put money in your pocket.
military is not for the faint heart
do you know how brutal is their training
military will stress the he'll out of
better run for your life if you no like am
talking from experience.
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by OGWILLS123: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you like this, then force is for you cheesy
but if you don't, run for your life

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by OGWILLS123: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2020

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by OGWILLS123: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
OGWILLS123:
follow your heart boy
and what will put money in your pocket.
military is not for the faint heart
do you know how brutal is their training
military will stress the he'll out of
better run for your life if you no like am
talking from experience.

Thank you sir for advice already made up my mind not to compromise my ambition of becoming a businessman and a Nollywood star
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by OGWILLS123: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Thank you sir for advice already made up my mind not to compromise my ambition of becoming a businessman and a Nollywood star
Good cool
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by BusinessCity: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is serious.

Can we push this thread to the front page please mods. This is a serious matter

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

MrKnowItAll

Sissy3

Farano
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

That's what i'm to explain to her, already made up my mind to do business and also join movie industry... Thanks for ur advice

I'm in the banking industry for

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

I'm in the banking industry for almost 10years now. I want to set up a credit card fintech. It already has validation through credpal where investors just invested $1.5m in them. I've done cac registration with my IT guy branding, have been done. Just fund to power our website, build virtual card wallet and also fund to give to our first set of clients

Great idea are u base in Nigeria because I can't remember if Nigerians are using a credit card
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=slydog post=105640652]

I'm in the banking industry for almost 10years now. I want to set up a credit card fintech. It already has validation through credpal where investors just invested $1.5m in them. I've done cac registration with my IT guy branding, have been done. Just fund to power our website, build virtual card wallet and also fund to give to our first set

I will love to invest in it but I will want the company to start running first before considering investing in it. You have a great idea though

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

I'm in the banking industry for almost 10years now. I want to set up a credit card fintech. It already has validation through credpal where investors just invested $1.5m in them. I've done cac registration with my IT guy branding, have been done. Just fund to power our website, build virtual card wallet and also fund to give to our first set of clients

How much is the minimum investment
Are newly investors part of shareholders
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Great idea are u base in Nigeria because I can't remember if Nigerians are using a credit card
That's the thingy here.
Nigerians only know debit cards not that there is no credit card in Nigeria but it is made for the elite. My bank for instance credit card is only issued to govt employees or employees of multinationals earning a minimum of N350k monthly
Now who takes take of those earning below that amount when there are university students in the US who own credit cards
I'm in Nigeria
I'm a banker, just in a financially tight situation now otherwise I could run this.
Ofcourse early investors become shareholders
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

That's the thingy here.
Nigerians only know debit cards not that there is no credit card in Nigeria but it is made for the elite. My bank for instance credit card is only issued to govt employees or employees of multinationals earning a minimum of N350k monthly
Now who takes take of those earning below that amount when there are university students in the US who own credit cards
I'm in Nigeria
I'm a banker, just in a financially tight situation now otherwise I could run this.
Ofcourse early investors become shareholders

How much is the minimum investment and hope there's any contract signing too(agreement)

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

How much is the minimum investment
Are newly investors part of shareholders
We want to peg minimum investment at N5m specifically to
Set up our website, create a wallet account to act as virtual credit card, pay for APIs from flutterwave, indicina and two others and finally keep use 2m to lend at least 50k to 40new users as the credit limit to spend. When we get good traction in say three months then we can comfortably look for pre-seed investors.
I met a pre seed investor who puts in $100k max he said boy go and start first, you must not have 100 customers
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=105642756][/quote]
That's the thing lol
Everyone wants it to kick off, not everyone can invest in ideas.
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

How much is the minimum investment and hope there's any contract signing too(agreement)
Documents will be signed and u added as a shareholder. Part owner of the business
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

Documents will be signed and u added as a shareholder. Part owner of the business

Your minimum investment is beyond me I wouldn't lie to you. I thought is something I could jump on board($1000) as minimum. I will throw the opportunity to my boss(he's an investor) not a Nigerian whether he will be interested.. Do you how about angel investors(angel investment)

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

Since you're a banker it will be a great opportunity for you to take a loan for small and medium startup
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Since you're a banker it will be a great opportunity for you to take a loan for small and medium startup
My loan limit in my bank is 1.1m
Which I've already loan accessed for other things.
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by slydog(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Your minimum investment is beyond me I wouldn't lie to you. I thought is something I could jump on board($1000) as minimum. I will throw the opportunity to my boss(he's an investor) not a Nigerian whether he will be interested.. Do you how about angel investors(angel investment)

No worries bro, if I hv $1k will give it as 50k creditcard to like 10 people.
But we need to mk our website capable of storing and recalling data, payfees to API owners. 5m is like $10k
The two people I felt were angels are in the oil and gas industry, they don't understand what credit card is and how it'll work. I even offered to deposit my PhD certificate as collateral, .
Re: Please Help I'm Confused In Choosing Life Time Career by Agbebakun22: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
slydog:

No worries bro, if I hv $1k will give it as 50k creditcard to like 10 people.
But we need to mk our website capable of storing and recalling data, payfees to API owners. 5m is like $10k
The two people I felt were angels are in the oil and gas industry, they don't understand what credit card is and how it'll work. I even offered to deposit my PhD certificate as collateral, .

Those people might not believe in your dream now, just get a space and move out and besides have you forward your business proposal to them to see what the company is capable of doing. You're in banking sector you should be able to get connection with big gods that can finance this great project. You have a great idea. I will check out for people i know you who might be interested in the project

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Strip Club. Strip Chat With Hot Sexy Women On This Site / Step by step guide on how to live a healthy life / Woman Steals Mans Dick In Aba[watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.