Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? (3078 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by kolaaderin: 4:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
I voted Buhari in 2015and 2019.Whatever the consequences would be I will accept it in Good faith knowingly very well that human being can't be predict.

However I will still vote him again And again as long as Jonathan and Atiku/obi going to be in the same ballot
Thank you. As long as the major contender remains those on the ballot both 2015 and 2019, the votes remains In favour of Buhari.

Our case would have been far worse by now if those in 2015 and those attempting in 2019 are to be in power. Buhari is performing below belt, but trust me, we are better with him. Venezuela comes to mind, they recycled their parasite in the face of world economic melt down and now that country is far toasted.

Give me someone better in one of the major party then, we would have sent bubu back to his grand children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
I voted Buhari in 2015and 2019.Whatever the consequences would be I will accept it in Good faith knowingly very well that human being can't be predict.

However I will still vote him again And again as long as Jonathan and Atiku/obi going to be in the same ballot

kolaaderin:
Thank you. As long as the major contender remains those on the ballot both 2015 and 2019, the votes remains In favour of Buhari.

Our case would have been far worse by now if those in 2015 and those attempting in 2019 are to be in power. Buhari is performing below belt, but trust me, we are better with him. Venezuela comes to mind, they recycled their parasite in the face of world economic melt down and now that country is far toasted.

Give me someone better in one of the major party then, we would have sent bubu back to his grand children.

This is what I always say and some will want to eat me raw. As long as it was against Atiku and GEJ, I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER REGRET MY ACTIONS. IF THEY CONTEST AGAINST PMB AGAIN, I WON'T HESITATE TO VOTE PMB

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
ebuka440:
I seriously pity for anyone that voted for this clueless government.
Nonsensical thinking set of leaders.
Nigerians were warned but seriously failed to heed to advice. How can a man of this age take us to the next level? He has nothing absolutely to offer to us except what we are already into right now.

I am sensing more to occur in the nearest future if this government does not give up after 2023. No plans for both the unborn and the ones that are in existence.

May God blind them to abdicate their position, swallow their prides and hand over to a continued government of GEJ who was competent and worthy of emulation.

Peter the rock should be allowed to rule this country for a better and progressive Nigeria
[/s]
Rogues. BUHARI is doing wonderfully well, aside this recent security threats. TELL US WHAT YOUR CLUELESS GEJ ACHIEVED DESPITE THE BEING FORTUNATE TO RULE WHEN OIL PRICE WAS AT ITS PEAK IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA IF NOT LOOTING. GEJ over a hundred dollar per barrel with nothing to show but looting and borrowing to pay salaries, PMB less than #45 per barrel, no borrowing to pay salaries and gigantic ongoing projects in the history of Nigeria..
WE WILL NEVER REGRET VOTING PMB

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Pinkybush: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Can your sorry ass right the wrongs it has caused already? No.
After all the preachings prior to 2015 elections, reminding us how 1983 was under this man, coupled with first term failure, you still had the mind to vote in this failure again in 2019?
well, I fear who no fear u.

"A fowl that refuses to hear, always end up in a pot of soup"

Enjoy your Chainj

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by ProfAmaben(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Rainbow219:
I now felt shamed for voting APC and BUHARI
I now felt deceived for voting APC and BUHARI
I now 100% regret voting APC and BUHARI.
Sorry fellow Nigerians for my single vote to APC and BUHARI.
What of you ?

You people are sick. You've not started regretting, by this time next year, we would know how many would remain in Nigeria.

I prophesy on you, any Visa you plan on taking to leave Nigeria from now till 2023 March would never be fruitful. You would stay in Nigeria to enjoy the fruits of your foolishness. You even have the temerity to type this rubbish. Spits.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by femi4: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
I never tried it,vote gini, does our vote count again in this country undecided
Abi o, I can even risk my life voting in this Country.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Lovelive: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2020
realstars:
I Didnot Vote For APC And Will Never.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Lovelive: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Stop the nonsense of PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years!!!

It is a nonsense statement put in your mouth by the devilish APC, knowing fully well they just wanted to grab power by all means!!!

And you are here still singing the rubbish. Better face your APC!
For one thing I am sure of OBJ tried his best as a leader unless you were a baby when he ruled!
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Deborah98(f): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2020
femi4:
Abi o, I can even risk my life voting in this Country.
lolzzzzz we are still saying the same thing, does our vote count undecided
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
I've never watched it let alone voting,I get updates here on nland cos it's widely talked about here...
Ma'am If you fail to exercise your voting rights,you are unpatriotic.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Deborah98(f): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2020
NNU0000:
Ma'am If you fail to exercise your voting rights,you are unpatriotic.
sorry am not unpatriotic oga, just that our electroal system in Nigeria is in shambles...
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
sorry am not unpatriotic oga, just that our electroal system in Nigeria is in shambles...
Vote first and criticize later.Imagine if every Nigerian thinks like you...
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by OmoOduduwa01: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2020
OP.... No dey too waka for inside rain, cuz u dey among people wey Sango go use perform experiments
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Rainbow219:

I will not vote him again even in dream. I now hate anything which is related to APC and BUHARI. So please ceased it
But u would vote his vice or tinubu that brought him ?
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Deborah98(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2020
NNU0000:
okay thanks I will next time, you act concerned though...
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by SlayerForever: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2020
NNU0000:

Then changes will be made.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Rogues. BUHARI is doing wonderfully well, aside this recent security threats. TELL US WHAT YOUR CLUELESS GEJ ACHIEVED DESPITE THE BEING FORTUNATE TO RULE WHEN OIL PRICE WAS AT ITS PEAK IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA IF NOT LOOTING. GEJ over a hundred dollar per barrel with nothing to show but looting and borrowing to pay salaries, PMB less than #45 per barrel, no borrowing to pay salaries and gigantic ongoing projects in the history of Nigeria..
WE WILL NEVER REGRET VOTING PMB
Abuja metro rail , Abuja kaduna rail
Enugu airport , Lagos airport domestic wing , port Harcourt airport 70% ...I can go on and on
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2020
SlayerForever:

Then changes will be made.
Which changes?If nobody comes out to vote on election day,how can you then criticize the executive?Yes our electoral system is flawed,but we must not give these politicians any form of leverage.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by escohido123: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Rainbow219:
What of you ?

Ur apology is not accepted u must enjoy the food u cooked.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by beejaay: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

So It's all about your personal hatredand sentiment and not holistic approach to issues... Am sure you are far more intelligent than this.. Am sure when you put the metrics side by side you know the truth but your primordial sentiments won't let you rationalize it.. Am sure you know truth can't be threatened
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Lipscomb(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Continue ranting I don't give a f*****k.
beejaay:

So It's all about your personal hatredand sentiment and not holistic approach to issues... Am sure you are far more intelligent than this.. Am sure when you put the metrics side by side you know the truth but your primordial sentiments won't let you rationalize it.. Am sure you know truth can't be threatened
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Arijude(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2020
DMerciful:
You thought you were doing us by voting for a failure, you're doing yourself. Immediately Bubu won reelection in 2019, I concluded there was no hope and left with my family April to Canada. Thank God I had the means to move. Inspite of massive failures, Bubu was reelected, damn country!
you and your family are very lucky you had the means to vacate this shithole

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2020
I voted for Buhari in 2015 n 2019. I have never regretted we it. If an economist like Moughalu should agree with the electricity tariff increase who am I to disagree?

We can't continue with subsidy of fuel n electricity if we want a better country. Buhari started on a good note by first eliminating the subsidy thieves.

Let's make these industries competitive. The only problem I have is the timing. Covid19 has ravaged the world n government should help the citizens at this time. But honestly Nigerians don't like paying for services. I remember the days of frequent fuel scarcities,the arguments then was " Make fuel dey steady n we go buy am any amount". That time has come.

I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by MyMouth(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2020
So u are just regretting now? Me, I have regrated for long now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

The truth is , it would have been better to vote for someone else apart.from.gej,.Atiku and Buhari
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2020
kolaaderin:

The thing is, Bubu is just like GEj, and Atiku

He is what they would have been if oil prices were lower when they were in office.

Venezuela is suffering because the oil they are dependent on is low in cost. And they had the same crisis back in the 1980s when the then rulers were pals of the USA.

Nigeria has a bad economy because we are resource dependent.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2020
2016v2017:

keep on showcasing your mumu.ism until you will not have mouth to shout oh ,had I known.
I no dey hide Sir ... come and cut the mouth off .. I am only stating the obvious ...
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Stop the nonsense of PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years!!!

It is a nonsense statement put in your mouth by the devilish APC, knowing fully well they just wanted to grab power by all means!!!

And you are here still singing the rubbish. Better face your APC!
For one thing I am sure of OBJ tried his best as a leader unless you were a baby when he ruled!
bros this is friendly fire o, I am on nigerias side not APC or PDP or any party ... please read between the lines
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Edudevine82: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Thunder fire any body that voted incompetent twice and want to complain now. It will never be well with any of u that say pim. Enjoy ur savior
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by mytime24(f): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2020
How come i no dey hear

Sai baba for nairaland again grin
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by meditator(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Rainbow219:
What of you ?

I don't regret voting him. Considering the options we had in 2015 and 2019, I would make same decisions again and again. Buhari haven't met our expectations but the options we had were not viable.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by meditator(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

You are a patriot. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remember These Lies? / Buhari Fires Senior Aide For Allegedly Leaking Story On Gambari’s Son / 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.