Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? (3077 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by adekolaelect(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2020
PDP destroyed the country for 16 years ...APC beat their record and set an unbreakable record in less than 5 and they are shouting baba go slow ... if them go fast how e for be?
we for don die finished .

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2020
I never voted for these vampires in babanriga.... and will NEVER.

Ain't signatory to the death warrants of Nigerians....
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by backnbeta(f): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

So as we were complaining in 2019 about him you still had the nerve to vote him even as he didn't achieve anything vin his first term ? What were u thinking man
Those who voted erroneously in 2015 are even better...He voted for him with his eyes wide open grin

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by yesloaded: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Rainbow219:

No I only vote him in 2019. I did not have a voters card in 2015 and I fully regret it now
Next time, ask elders to tell you history of Nigeria

Besides, 2019 election was nothing to write home about because people of good conduct didn't have much popularity.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by omoharry(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2020
ebuka440:
I seriously pity for anyone that voted for this clueless government.
Nonsensical thinking set of leaders.
Nigerians were warned but seriously failed to heed to advice. How can a man of this age take us to the next level? He has nothing absolutely to offer to us except what we are already into right now.

I am sensing more to occur in the nearest future if this government does not give up after 2023. No plans for both the unborn and the ones that are in existence.

May God blind them to abdicate their position, swallow their prides and hand over to a continued government of GEJ who was competent and worthy of emulation.

Peter the rock should be allowed to rule this country for a better and progressive Nigeria
GEJ was not competent and worthy. But I would choose him over this bigot and dull man that we have in office and that is because there are no better alternative to choose from. If they were, him and Buhari would not be an option at all.

We have intelligent people that are competent and worthy to rule us but they are not given the opportunity to lead. Only stupid and greedy people are presented to us as viable candidate to vote for. So we are only stuck with the illiterate, the political jobbers and cronies, the clean up motor park boys and spoilt children of politicians.

We always follow and praise people with questionable characters that are vying for political position over honest and credible candidates. This is because they do not have the money to throw around during election. Our allegiances always lies only with the wealthy and powerful corrupt people/politicians. We hail them as the right candidate becos they belong to the same tribe/Religion and have the money to distribute during election.

After eating our future, we become sober and start crying over hunger and hardship; leaving our children with no hope for a better country. just becos of our greed for scrumps distributed during election. This stupidity started with our grand parents, our parents and now us..are we really not cursed to be perpetually stupid as a people?
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
omoharry:
GEJ was not competent and worthy. But I would choose him over this bigot and dull man that we have in office and that is because there are no better alternative to choose from. If they were, him and Buhari would not be an option at all.

We have intelligent people that are competent and worthy to rule us but they are not given the opportunity to lead. Only stupid and greedy people are presented to us as viable candidate to vote for. So we are only stuck with the illiterate, the political jobbers and cronies, the clean up motor park boys and spoilt children of politicians.

We always follow and praise people with questionable characters that are vying for political position over honest and credible candidates. This is because they do not have the money to throw around during election. Our allegiances always lies only with the wealthy and powerful corrupt people/politicians. We hail them as the right candidate becos they belong to the same tribe/Religion and have the money to distribute during election.

After eating our future, we become sober and start crying over hunger and hardship; leaving our children with no hope for a better country. just becos of our greed for scrumps distributed during election. This stupidity started with our grand parents, our parents and now us..are we really not cursed to be perpetually stupid as a people?

Bro I would advise every right thinking youth in their 20s to work to migrate legally. if they can't migrate they shouldn't have any kids. Trust me in the next 20 years people will be talking about how Buhari was one of Nigeria's best because things then will be so bad and terrible.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Ahmeduana(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
angry
biggy4joe:
He never said Jonathan was an option......Buhari is bleeped up,but Jonathan is dumb.How can people move funds with reckless abandon and u won't say shit....Both of them plus Obj be like sperm wey u release after doing soapy
the more you blame Jonathan the more it shows that you are not ready to face the truth.the facts are there in 2015 but you guys go against the rule of common sense due to hatred of Jonathan, PDP and South-South and you went ahead to cut your nose to spite your head, E BINU ORI FI FILA DE DI undecided
biggy4joe:
He never said Jonathan was an option......Buhari is bleeped up,but Jonathan is dumb.How can people move funds with reckless abandon and u won't say shit....Both of them plus Obj be like sperm wey u release after doing soapy
the more you blame Jonathan the more it shows that you are not ready to face the truth.the facts are there in 2015 but you guys go against the rule of common sense due to hatred of Jonathan, PDP and South-South and you went ahead to cut your nose to spite your head, E BINU ORI FI FILA DE DI
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by biggy4joe(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ahmeduana:
angry
the more you blame Jonathan the more it shows that you are not ready to face the truth.the facts are there in 2015 but you guys go against the rule of common sense due to hatred of Jonathan, PDP and South-South and you went ahead to cut your nose to spite your head, E BINU ORI FI FILA DE DI undecided
the more you blame Jonathan the more it shows that you are not ready to face the truth.the facts are there in 2015 but you guys go against the rule of common sense due to hatred of Jonathan, PDP and South-South and you went ahead to cut your nose to spite your head, E BINU ORI FI FILA DE DI
The truth was that Jonathan was surrounded by same use criminals we have today handling d affairs of the country and he couldn't handle issues the way he ought to thats y we needed something different....though we got something worst sha doesn't make him a saint
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by omoharry(f): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Bro I would advise every right thinking youth in their 20s to work to migrate legally. if they can't migrate they shouldn't have any kids. Trust me in the next 20 years people will be talking about how Buhari was one of Nigeria's best because things then will be so bad and terrible.
God forbid .May it not come to pass.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
omoharry:
God forbid .May it not come to pass.
Book mark this tweet for future reference. Nigeria of the present is paradise compared to Nigeria of the future. The statistics isn't looking good. The population will be double of what it is. What are we gonna use to take care of the population. Guys whatever you do don't have kids in Nigeria. It's not your fault to be born here but if you see how things are here and you give your children that same fate then you are a very evil and wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by beejaay: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue ranting I don't give a f*****k.

U see yourself?? You reply every innocent reply with an abuse.. What do you think it portray you as.. You better grow up and match your brain with your age
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by dokunbam(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
I voted Buhari in 2015and 2019.Whatever the consequences would be I will accept it in Good faith knowingly very well that human being can't be predict.

However I will still vote him again And again as long as Jonathan and Atiku/obi going to be in the same ballot

Yea, Its not anybody's business who I vote for

My reasons my vote
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I voted for Buhari in 2015 n 2019. I have never regretted we it. If an economist like Moughalu should agree with the electricity tariff increase who am I to disagree?

We can't continue with subsidy of fuel n electricity if we want a better country. Buhari started on a good note by first eliminating the subsidy thieves.

Let's make these industries competitive. The only problem I have is the timing. Covid19 has ravaged the world n government should help the citizens at this time. But honestly Nigerians don't like paying for services. I remember the days of frequent fuel scarcities,the arguments then was " Make fuel dey steady n we go buy am any amount". That time has come.

I Love PMB

When serious discuss is going on, zombies are not invited. Now run along
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Whoube99(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thunder fire youuuuuu & your likes a million times
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by amc: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
If Buhari should contest against Jonathan or Atiku in 3023, he will still win. FACT!

All those who claim they regret voting for him did not vote for him. Most of those who voted for him can never regret voting for him against Jonathan and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by dokunbam(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thunder fire all those that want to force Atiku and Obi on Us
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by obonujoker(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
dokunbam:
Thunder fire all those that want to force Atiku and Obi on Us

Ode. I can never vote Atiku... But Buhari us the worst of them all... At least Atiku is a successful business, but a dubious politician...

However Obi/Fashola anyday for me
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Elsadam(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Guy keep shut.

U never voted for him in the first place.

Keep decieving yourself.

Buhari and APC are doing there best even when their best is not enough.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Austino50: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
I hopelessly regret voting for Muhammadu Buhari but I don't regret voting APC because I couldn't have voted for PDP either
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by nyabingi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Do the comparisons

Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by dokunbam(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
obonujoker:

Ode. I can never vote Atiku... But Buhari us the worst of them all... At least Atiku is a successful business, but a dubious politician...

However Obi/Fashola anyday for me

dindinrin ode

your wailing is per sec

you are on the long thing

Buhari will finish is term and nothing anyone can do
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by obonujoker(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
dokunbam:

dindinrin ode

your wailing is per sec

you are on the long thing

Buhari will finish is term and nothing anyone can do

Shebi you dey buy fuel at #50 per litre... ABIRIN
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by LaboPolitics: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Medicine after embalment.
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by Parisian: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin Go and sin no more.
Rainbow219:

I will not vote him again even in dream. I now hate anything which is related to APC and BUHARI. So please ceased it
Re: I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? by escohido123: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rainbow219:
I now felt shamed for voting APC and BUHARI
I now felt deceived for voting APC and BUHARI
I now 100% regret voting APC and BUHARI.
Sorry fellow Nigerians for my single vote to APC and BUHARI.
What of you ?

Oga dont tell us u regret voting buhari.
U were warned but u turned deaf ears.
U must enjoy ur change.
By the time buhari finish with una bread go be 1000k per loaf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack / GULAK: WE CAN’T GUARANTEE SECURITY OF LIFE…OF ANY IGBO...IN THE NORTH ~ NCM / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Walking His Talk In Corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.