Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Smite The Enemy And He Will Flee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smite The Enemy And He Will Flee (592 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smite The Enemy And He Will Flee by MFMRevivalist: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
I am going to share an open secret with you. If you smite the enemy, he will flee. Failure to smile the enemy will make him to continue to harass you. The day you rise up as a warrior, the devil will be thrown into panic and flee. You will always defeat, the enemy if you learn the secret of sending hot blows on his head. All believers are in constant spiritual warfare with the powers of darkness. Even if you are not a Christian, you are already involved in the conflict with the forces of darkness. The difference is that the Christian believer is assured victory because Jesus the captain of our salvation has already won victory.
One of the most glorious passages in the scripture can be found in the book of Deuteronomy. The passage gives us words you can declare boldly in the face of all kinds of satanic opposition and attacks. Deu28v7, "The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways." The Bible makes it very clear that we have a mandate to war against the enemy, smite him and make him to flee. The lord has promised to cause your enemies to be smitten. As soon as the enemies are smitten, they'll flee.
We are living in an era in which the battle is raging. If you fail to smite the enemy, you may end up being smitten. Defensive warfare won't suffice in these last days. You must be on the offensive. God expects you to be the first person who hit the enemy. Once you are able to give the enemy the first blow, he will flee from you. The Bible teaches us that right from the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffer violence and violet take it by force. The end time warfare cannot be won through begging or cajoling the enemy.
Enough of what the enemy had done in your life. Today, I want you to declare that you will no longer accept what the enemy is offering you. Enough is enough. You must smite the enemy and make him flee from you. Victory is yours as long as you continue to smite the enemy.

STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE THE ENEMY TO FLEE

You make ask: under what situation does the enemy flee? What step must I take in order to make the enemy to flee before my face?

1. The enemy will flee when your weapons are superior: when two powers are fighting, the one whose weapon is superior will make the opponent to flee. To be sure, children of the devil are intelligent enough to recognise the presence of superior powers. However, believers are not supposed to run away from evil powers. I do not expect any believer to vacate a house simply because witches are living there.
2. The enemy flees when your strength is superior: if two people are fighting and the first fellow comes against his opponent with a slap that is too light to be felt, he wouldn't make impact. However, if the second fellow gives the first man a deadly slap only for the one who is smitten slump as if there is no strength in him, the weaker man will change his mind about fighting.
3. The enemy flees when the source of your power is superior: The enemy is always quick to recognise the superiority of power. He knows when there are more heavenly powers at your disposal than one which he has. However, if you have less than that the enemy is coming against you with, you have already lost the battle. If all the forces of heaven are behind you, you will surely overcome all the forces of heaven. You will realise that stubborn pursuers are already defeated, even before the battle begins as a result of the fact that the heavenly resources which is at your disposal, are more in number and greater in strength than what the enemy has. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.
4. The enemies flees when the awareness of your superiority dawns on him: the enemy will continue to attack you as long as he knows that you are inferior, when his ability is compared with yours. However, he will take to his heels immediately the fact of your superiority dawns on him.
5. The enemy flees when the awareness of superiority of the one inside of you dawns on him: many of us do not know who we are and what we posses. Many of us are yet to understand what it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit. The devil tries his best to keep us ignorance. He knows that an ignorant man will always remain a victim of his enemy's attacks. This is a very clever trick which the enemy has continued to use in order to keep men and women under bondage.
6. The enemy flees when you capture or destroy his champion: are you ready to smite the enemy?
7. The enemy flees when you strike harder than he does: if the enemy tries to smite you and you hit him back harder than he did, he will have no option than to flee.
8. The enemy flees when your knowledge of warfare is superior to his own.
9. The enemy flees when he knows that you are not afraid of death.
10. The enemy flees when you cut off the source of his supply of power.
11. The enemy flees when the dread or the fear and terror of you falls upon him.
God is a man of war and He is a God of victory. I want you to have foretaste of what God is about to do in your life. Therefore, I want you to pray the following prayer points with every spiritual strength in you. You cannot pray these powerful prayers points fervently and remain the same. By the time you are through with the prayer points you will surely have a testimony.

1. O Lord, let my words smite the enemies today in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, promote me to fight the heavenlies today in Jesus name.
3. Every champion of evil in my life, be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the sun, the moon and the stars fight against every witchcraft bird working against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. O sword of the Lord, don't return to your sheath until you have slain my Goliath, in Jesus name.
6. Every satanic investment in my life, be shaken out by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every divination that makes me to sleep at the wrong time, be dismantled by fire in Jesus name.
8. Let the dread of me fall upon my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
9. Begin to thank God for answering your prayers

God bless you richly
Re: Smite The Enemy And He Will Flee by Deborah98(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amen, exactly Sir,as it is written resist the devil and he will flee....I refuse to be an instrument in the devil's hand,am too connected to be frustrated amen..
Re: Smite The Enemy And He Will Flee by MFMRevivalist: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Amen, exactly Sir,as it is written resist the devil and he will flee....I refuse to be an instrument in the devil's hand,am too connected to be frustrated amen..

Yes ma. Hallelujah.

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Will Eventually Know That GOD Rule Extend To Their Kingdom / Who Is Who? / Al-aqsa Mosque: Dozens Hurt In Jerusalem Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.