Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff (16317 Views)

Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff: Textile Union Joins Strike / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Kendollar696(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2020
JerryLekki:
https://punchng.com/ogun-gov-supports-increased-fuel-price-electricity-tariff/

They should just take their useless electricity..
Solar energy and generator is owk... Failed government..
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by owila4luv(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Honestly, I felt really bad for Ogun people by choosing this kind of person to lead them....
It's Pity
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by frugal(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
dokyOloye:
Word on the street is this dundee united governor in Ogun is just moving about like a headless chicken,no project,no salary,no nothing.
But you will never see a sentence against him by nairaland Islamabad crew.
Why? = Cos he is making returns to bourdillon.

But they will never allow Akeredolu, Makinde,Fayemi etc rest.

Why=cos they're not under d anointing of bourdillon.

Such hypocrisy. Reason why I stay away from political discussions. Waste of energy.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2020
kikero:

Oga chief manna, so where do you want the government to get money to keep fuel prices low? With our income from crude having been chronically low for some time, and half our budget being sourced from loans

Plus, Dangote refinery is coming on stream soon. I doubt he would be producing a liter of fuel below 150 naira. Plus he took loans to build the refinery. Do you want him to run his refinery at a loss?

smiles minister for petroleum I hail thee....so what exactly are we benefitting from the government??
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2020
surgical:
my friend shut up, the government want Nigeria to pay for its ineptitude all the time,this government is bad for not accepting responsibility,you are flaring gas (wastage) instead of harnessing it, and you want Nigerian to pay premium prices
You made wrong calls in your investment in the power sector,you want Nigerians to pay for it
I know they ve unleashed you guys to do damage control,we are no fools
This yeye government is over stretching it's luck,i hope it doesn't regret it

All right

I guess you would buy pens at 90 naira a piece and sell them at 20 naira a piece since Nigerians are poor.

Good morning. I wish life was simpler. And yes, I believe government is incompetent and corrupt, but I also don't believe in the kind of magical economics you want Nigeria to practice
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles minister for petroleum I hail thee....so what exactly are we benefitting from the government??

So you want us to keep on wasting money on subsides?

You don't understand how subsides work, and how they are damaging our economy

I used to think like you till eight years ago when I did some reading and my eyes got opened.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by airoport: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Fheelzz:
Oloribu leleyi nah

His people nicknamed him "Daru Dapo"!

He owns Heyden O&G, btw. So, he is advocating for his business.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Born2Breed(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2020
dokyOloye:
Word on the street is this dundee united governor in Ogun is just moving about like a headless chicken,no project,no salary,no nothing.

They all have Stockholm syndrome, they get turn on when they are oppressed and enjoy prostrating and rankadeding to their oppressors.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Benmob: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Worst governor in south west(ogun) just like is partner in F9 Ikpeazu of south east(abia)
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Adeolajude(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2020
All of this people will surely one day find themselves in hell. Idiotic devilish leaders. Let the people all enjoy what nonesense they keep voting for.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by ajebuter(f): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2020
zeusdgrt:
This one wen never do any meaningful thing for ogun state still dey talk,go akute,adiyan,matogun,lambe,ABULE iroko,ijoko,ogbayor etc.U go know say ogun people dey suffer I swear

You forgot to add Mowe, Ibafo and environs
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by vasco01(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Ogun go kill you there
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by anigbajumo(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2020
zeusdgrt:
This one wen never do any meaningful thing for ogun state still dey talk,go akute,adiyan,matogun,lambe,ABULE iroko,ijoko,ogbayor etc.U go know say ogun people dey suffer I swear

Agbado, Agbado crossing, Agbaara, igbesa, an so on... The man is a full definition of failure, he failed to continue the legacy left behind by Amosun, so many abandon projects everywhere in ogun state, am highly disappointed in Tinubu infact this is the first time jagaban influence a failure man to govern a state.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2020
identitylenz:
very hmmable, we will still survive in dz 9ja

anyway

I'm a skin care consultant with oriflame... check my siggy for skin care products recommendations and purchases

Pls tell me more about Oriflame
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Benmob: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93550866:
This is not the time to increase fuel price in our darling nation at all.

Not with all that is going on around the world, pandemic et al,
When people are finding it difficult to survive.

This is the same reason we voted out the party of thieves and criminals.

This is not the change we voted for.

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

That is the voice the government will listen to,
Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
That all they do is to wail continously in life.
They even wailed when the price was reduced.
They have been wailing since PMB won the election, even before swearing in!
They are not wailing for the common man like sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.
They have been so used to corruption, they see it as a way of life.
That is what we stand against.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Let us come together to Say no to this fuel increase,
definitely not at this time and ignore enemies of the country that want the evil politicians they voted for to remain in power together.

Something must be done about this NOW!
God bless Nigeria.

If you are a genuine Nigerian against this increase like us,
Signify and let us take it from here,
We have the Voice and the power.
And if you are an enemy of the nation,
aka, children of hate and perdition, aka swines, and dare quote this post to wail,
May the suffering of the masses go to your heads and the heads of your looters you support a 100 folds.
May you be strike down with the hatred for our country that has consumed you.
Quote, let us know who will be struck rn!

We Rise

No mind am jare.
All they care about is themselves.
Rubbish!
A better Nigeria is all we want.
come who hack ur account so u are feeling d heat with us grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Lovelive: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Says the most useless governor in the SW
Failure recognize failure
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by lordkay10(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2020
kikero:
You cannot produce power at 53 naira per kwh and sell it at 31 naira per kWh

With government wasting 1 trillion naira, part of which comes from loans and grants to make up the 22 naira per kWh.

The power sector has been running at a loss since privatisation. It's the reason why we don't have sufficient light, because the sector is not earning sufficient money to fix things

Matters are made worse by discos not providing meters, and people not paying their bills.
You're a rare breed. 99.9% Nigerians don't think this way, they just want manna to fall from heaven. It's garbage in, garbage out.... there's no shortcut to success, u just have to pay a price

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Bossman25(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Ori e gbale gidi gan nii!
So you telling me they are not generating Mich money from electricity? You don't know shit......is the fault of the masses that they can't produce not up to 5,000 KWH of electricity till now after they privatised the sector?
Those guys guys generate trillions of niara from Electricity tarrif and what can they show for it? Or they use everything to pay salaries right? Are there not expert countries like Germany who can look into this problem.....common southafrica is generating 10,000kwh.....
Its not about paying less as per KWH....
Its about wastage of funds and embezzlement....

kikero:
You cannot produce power at 53 naira per kwh and sell it at 31 naira per kWh

With government wasting 1 trillion naira, part of which comes from loans and grants to make up the 22 naira per kWh.

The power sector has been running at a loss since privatisation. It's the reason why we don't have sufficient light, because the sector is not earning sufficient money to fix things

Matters are made worse by discos not providing meters, and people not paying their bills.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Royalfurnitures: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2020
He enjoys all those things free and even if he has to pay,he has enough to do so, the plight of the poor is not their business

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Jibsy203(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2020
I know one useless cursed afonja governor will support this, well i pity afonjas d most cost okada business is only there hoby so dem go suffer am d most
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by nnamdi640: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Why won't you support it,after all,you used all those things without paying from your own account rather from the state account. Wicked set of people parading themselves as politicians and leaders.I pray non of you should have happy ending...
You and your Fulanis master found it worthy to start increasing everything under this covid-19 situation where many have lost their jobs.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by plantist: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2020
dokyOloye:

Olori pelepe, What is the meaning of Islamabad now? The report says A, you wrote B.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Deborah98(f): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Thonee:
I'm not surprised it's coming from one the most clueless governor with a disastrous road network all over the state, indirectly, he's telling his people that he's deaf to their plight just like bubu.
seriously eeh the matter Don tire Mattias, Buhari is always expressing shock,do something he won't..
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by tot(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:
The hike may actually be intended for the good of the people, but the timing is terribly bad. Why hike two important areas of human lives in the midst of a pandemic while sane nations are doing many things to ease the lives of their populace?

Exactly

Plus, people simply do not trust this govt, they have not proven themselves to be trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by mightymine(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2020
I know he will support it after all is the owner of Heyden petrol station. Stupid people in government.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Cerevisiae: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2020
No matter what, if it doesn't benefit the common man at the end...it's as good as wickedness
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Emperornice: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93550876:

This is something for another day.
Money for all that can come from the money all the thieving politicians in our country looted.
Money Diezani alone stole can cover 30% of all these mentioned above.

Not to the detriment of masses, especially in this pandemic period.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians should come together and let us speak out.

Enemies of the country, aka, children of hate , frustration and perdition that wailing is a lifestyle to them and the never see good in Nigeria, keep off!

Quote this post if you are one of those aforementioned. cool

you keep insulting the PDP for been thieves when we have lots of their member's who are now in your APC, what about the billions that's has been stolen by this government for air Nigeria, covid 19 palatives contribution that's can't be accounted for.
just so you know I'm not in support of any party as they are all one.
I would advice you tune down your tantrums towards the PDP because they say he who comes to equity must come with clear hands.
as Nigerians we can begin to name corruption cases with some even having video evidence against your saint in APC.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by kush1000(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Thunder fire this useless bald governor....this man is the definition of failure ....taking Ogun state backward is his mission
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Enniez2018(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Baba na business man, no be politician. Money don dey for HEYDEN energy
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Xisnin(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
He has a point on electricity hike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel / ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? / Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.