Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Need Marriage This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Marriage This Year (1711 Views)

Suggestions- "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come" / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Marriage This Year by Young68(f): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Hello there! I need real love with a genuine born again Christian between age 34 to 42 who is ready for real relationship for marriage within lagos and its environment who also is financially bouyant and stable ; get intoch via this medium first , thanks .
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by FGonline: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Young68:
Hello there! I need real love with a genuine born again Christian between age 34 to 42 who is ready for real relationship for marriage within lagos and its environment who also is financially bouyant and stable ; get intoch via this medium first , thanks .
he is a guy
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Last year you were looking for sugar daddies. .. now that the ogas at the top have sexually used and abused you finish, you want to get married.

Marry KO, Joseph NI

Who want to settle for leftovers?! Here is your old posts:

Young68:
I need sugar daddy don't criticize me everybody with their problems, serious good heart divorced person or widower and single but who can give me so good cash and promise to satisfy him too email me, princesshardeycrowns@yahoo.com! Thanks a lot

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Deborah98(f): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Eehya don't worry you will find,keep praying and searching dear God will lead you to ur destined husband...
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by JOACHINpedro: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2020
FGonline:
he is a guy
With two dangling hairy balls angry

4 Likes

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Before you were looking for sugar daddies whom you can satisfy on every seconds just on cash and now you are looking for a Saint that won't even touch your boobs, you are not serious dear, if you find him I'm sure you will cheat on him. You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Young68(f): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Last year you were looking for sugar daddies. .. now that the ogas at the top have sexually used and abused you finish, you want to get married.

Marry KO, Joseph NI

na your mouth and na your opinion that cannot change anything so do you mind in i connect you to a broadcasting channels; mind your business its mine not yours, you dont even have a clue of who i am people like you no dey progress cos thats what you're made for yet you can't even luve a better life �����
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
With two dangling hairy balls angry
don't worry,he will suffer for 600yrs
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Young68:
na your mouth and na your opinion that cannot change anything so do you mind in i connect you to a broadcasting channels; mind your business its mine not yours, you dont even have a clue of who i am people like you no dey progress cos thats what you're made for yet you can't even luve a better life �����

Who do you take NLers men for... DONKEYS?! Last year you were selling your body to rich ogas at the top, and now that they have sampled used and abused your body pata pata, you are seeking For husband?! Haba, who want to settle for leftover, Abeg!!!!!!!

You are better off to continue being a cheap hoe selling your body to rich men...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by baralatie(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Eehya don't worry you will find,keep praying and searching dear God will lead you to ur destined husband...
shey you know say the guy is joking
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by anonimi: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Marry KO, Joseph NI

See badass Nairaland detectives grin
I bow for you o. I dey hail you plenty.
The leftover is even asking for genuine born again Christian to chop the ajeku that most likely will continue her bitch life of a dog on perpetual heat.
What an irony!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Misstearious(f): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Let me share mine
I need a BBW lady in IB for a serious relationship
Kindly hit the pm button
A trial will convince you

Hey can we text on WhatsApp?
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Misstearious:

Sure can you send a pm
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Misstearious(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sure can you send a pm

Already did
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Misstearious:

Already did
OK please am in the middle of something now ,I'll get back to you soon
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Any BBW in IB let's hookup
Just quote me your WhatsApp number
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by duduade: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Young68:

How much is in your account

1 Like

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by KidDarkness(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:
Any BBW in IB let's hookup Just quote me your WhatsApp number
I thought Misstearious sent you a pm?

1 Like

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by anonimi: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:

Great question.

1 Like

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by KidDarkness(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Misstearious:

In and out of different higher institutions? What's the deal? I like boring stories

2 Likes

Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:

Yeah she did very nice and lovely girl but
We couldn't get along
Re: I Need Marriage This Year by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
anonimi:

Great question.
You guys are so concerned about other peoples matter kilode grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Blasts Boyfriend Who Gifted Her Onions Packaged Inside Iphone11 Pack / What a nice fvck mehn! This babe rocks niggar! Hahaha / Very Shameful: 2 Ladies Are Seen Fighting Each Other Over Boyfriend In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.