Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Man Vetted His Anger On A Lady Who Wore A Short Gown Showing Her unclothedness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Vetted His Anger On A Lady Who Wore A Short Gown Showing Her unclothedness. (334 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Vetted His Anger On A Lady Who Wore A Short Gown Showing Her unclothedness. by compass22: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
man has vetted his anger on a lady who wore a short gown showing her unclothedness.

The who's name is yet to identified was video recorded  in diaspora wearing a ‘skimpy gown’ that was almost showing her panties.

Details
https://compassgist.com/wp-admin/update-core.php

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Proposes To Girl In School [watch Video] / Sell Your Wasteful Card To Me / 8 Things That Will Change And Challenge You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.