Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

On The Prophesied Events Of September - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Prophesied Events Of September (212 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Prophesied Events Of September by Kei144(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
I had to watch Pastor Dana Coverstone's YouTube video about the events of September again to see if I could decipher some timing information from the video.

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALFtS4b74A[/youtube]

Well enough, the timing information is there. In the video, the month of September begins with prayers. As the prayers progress, more and more people keep on joining the prayers. Apparently, by the time the prayers clear out the darkness that was hindering the move of God, fires of revival break out. The kingdom of darkness responds with fires of opposition and persecution. This is then followed by great war in heaven between angels of God led by Archangel Michael and Satan's angels led by Satan (Re. 12:7-9). Towards the end of September, Pastor Dana sees the face of Jesus in the sky calling on his people to prepare to pray and to prepare to fight.

My thinking is that the prayers currently being carried out by people of God, especially in USA, will succeed in clearing out of the way the darkness that has been hindering the move of the Holy Spirit of God, towards the middle of the month. By new moon of September, which happens to be the time of the )ewish Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah), the Holy Spirit begins the long-awaited great end-time revival. The forces of darkness will respond with great opposition and persecution against the people of God. The birth pains of Mt. 24:7 begins. Wars will break out around the world and collapse the world economy. Re. 12:7-9 war in heaven begins.

The appearance of Jesus' face in the sky towards the end of September is to warn Christians that Satan and his angels are about to be hurled down from the second heaven to earth. My thinking is that this will happen by the first full moon of October. God will allow Satan and his angels to sift Christians, thereby separating the wheat from the tares in the Church. Those that comprise the wheat will be adopted by God as His eternal sons. They are the ones that will ultimately ascend to heaven in the rapture.

https://www.nairaland.com/6070995/key-end-time-events-next-three#93110431
Re: On The Prophesied Events Of September by ReactGA: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: On The Prophesied Events Of September by Kobojunkiee: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
False prophets revealed

(1) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole In The House Of God Arrested By The Power Of The Holy Ghost / Warning To The Governing Body - Set My People Free / My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.