Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Events Of The Great Tribulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Events Of The Great Tribulation (12150 Views)

Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Events Of The Great Tribulation by Sunnyvision(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
The great Tribulation his the experience of events that will happen after the rapture of the Saints, it also show the horrors & manifestation of satan, the anit-christ and the power of darkness of this present evil world; Mark 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

At that time the anti-christ will take possession of the world super-powers and will reign with terror, oppose to the word of Jesus christ and comply the world population to receive the mark of the beast; Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

While the tribulation continued, in heaven the Saints will be with Jesus at the marriage supper of the lamb; [b]Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The great tribulation is an event that as not been experienced from the beginning of the world to this time of God's grace & mercy, (Matthew 24:21). it's a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of wastness and desolation, a time of trouble. It's a time when unbelievers prayer will not be answered by God, (Matthew 25: 1-13; Luke 13: 25-27). The great tribulation will take off after the rapture of the Saints of God and will last for seven years, it will end at the second coming of Jesus Christ when he will alights at the mount olives, (1 Thessalonians 4:14-18; Zechariah 14:4; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; revelation 19:11-16; 20:4,5).

There is time for repentance now, the door of mercy is still open don't start repenting when it is closed. Come to Jesus to be your Lord and personal saviour if you are unrighteous, unholiness & sinful...He is always ready.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by paxonel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
You say wetin?
When did you say the great tribulation is taking place?
Is it in the future or it has taken place already?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Sunnyvision(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
paxonel:
You say wetin? When did you say the great tribulation is taking place? Is it in the future or it has taken place already?
it will commence after the rapture of the Saints.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by paxonel(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sunnyvision:

but the great tribulation mentioned by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:21 happened as at the time before Jesus was crucified as suggested in the bible, that was about over 2000 years ago?

You people are saying rapture will take place only God knows when?

I don't get it undecided
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Sunnyvision(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
paxonel:
but the great tribulation mentioned by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:21 happened as at the time before Jesus was crucified as suggested in the bible, that was about over 2000 years ago?

You people are saying rapture will take place only God knows when?

I don't get it undecided

Jesus was explaining future event that will take place after the rapture, the great tribulation explained in Matthew 24:21 talked about the event that will happen after the rapture of the saints.
in Matthew13:21; the tribulation that was explained in that passage was persecution, this were persecution of saints who uphold & preach the word of God.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by paxonel(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Sunnyvision:

Jesus was explaining future event that will take place after the rapture, the great tribulation explained in Matthew 24:21 talked about the event that will happen after the rapture of the saints.
in Matthew13:21; the tribulation that was explained in that passage was persecution, this were persecution of saints who uphold & preach the word of God.

how do you know that this persecution of saint was going to happen in the future?
Did that scripture says anywhere that it was going to happen in the future?

Well, on the contrary see when Jesus says all the things he was talking about in Matthew 24 is going to happen.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

That's what he told them. That, that their generation of 2000 years ago will not past until all those things are fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by drizslim(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
I belong to Jesus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
As for the Christians whose aim is to tell lies on Islam let their Bible curse them.

May the curse of telling lies from your Bible be on you

Proverbs 19:5
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape. (You will be punished and won't escape)

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. (You will perish with your likes)

Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight. (You all become an abomination for your lies)

Just say Aamin if you're truthful!
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by ochuski(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Wawu... i'm pretty sure this op read and modified some jw book
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by BitcoinsMonitor(f): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Only the blind thinks the world hasn't already ended...some people are still waiting for the date the world would end but don't know it already ended.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by money121(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by NigeriaBam: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by TissuePaper: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I don't believe in all these fairy tales

5 Likes

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by NigeriaBam: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Only the blind thinks the world hasn't already ended.
Yes. End time
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Another fear factor to coerce the sheeple, I thought Jesus said in Matthew 24:34 that all this thing will happen in his lifetime

So you think the world powers (USA, UK, Iran, isreal, German, France, North and South Korea Korea, China, UN, World Bank etc) will relinquish powers of their respective country/domain to a foreign, unknown former deputy of god

You must be really underestimating humans to think some foreign UFO will successfully colonize and rule us

North Korea, Iran and USA alone will be more than enough to jointly overthrow the devil and install themselves as world power

7 Likes

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by OkCornel(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Until the Jews build their temple in Israel, I’m not bothered with all these tribulation and second coming talks.

There are more pressing issues to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Lamanii22(f): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Y'all stop scaring people with tribulations... Just preach the gospel.. That's what Jesus said.. He didn't send anyone to talk about end times...

1 Like

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Offpoint: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Amen
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by donMIG(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2020
I pray God gives us the strength to do away with tins of the world n serve him

3 Likes

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by kelvxyn: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
He that has ear, let him hear.
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by aikhimself: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Watch this great documentary about what the bible actually say about rapture and tribulation. A very great video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmZHDb_sP8
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by aikhimself: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by jeremiahbdrc(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
heaven at last
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by InsightsFx: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
I keep earning wink cheesy........

Although This Day Keeps Coming To My Heart...... Keep Me Worthu Lord cry

1 Like

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by moscobabs(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Sunnyvision:

Bro rapture has taken place already but there was no Saint among people in the universe hence nobody was raptured, we are now facing the Tribulation now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Charmopompie: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Folks!,think about it�.The great tribulation cannot occur after the rapture,what then is the essence?�....to deal with the sinners left behind already�...be wise it's happening before the rapture✍️�,and the days have to be reduced so that the elects can make it✨

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by TruthHurts100: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Oga, please who is the anti-christ?

It's simple English. If you're still expecting the anti-christ, what do you call those that punished and killed Jesus Christ?
What do you call those persecuting Jesus disciples today?

Please respond.

1 Like

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by paxonel(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:
Oga, please who is the anti-christ?

It's simple English. If you're still expecting the anti-christ, what do you call those that punished and killed Jesus Christ?
What do you call those persecuting Jesus disciples today?

Please respond.
very valid questions you ask here
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by kennyz247(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2020
CORONAVIRUS
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by JohnnyBling(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Oh well. So I guess it's already started abi?
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by eshcol(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2020
This Op is among the Christians who have been deceived and are not ready for what is coming..Listen to me, the tribulation will take place before the rapture. The bible says ".... If the days were not shortened, the very elect would not make it". Who are these elects? Think!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.