Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head (358 Views)

Bbnaija2020: Nengi's Die Hard Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Body / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head by PhGossip: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2020
A die hard fan, identified as Krayzietee Atu has got the name of his fav BBNaija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya carved on his head to prove his loyalty to the billionaire son.

The Nigerian man, who is a graduate of Benue State University has been persistently voting for the housemate as “airtime is not a problem” showed off his new haircut with ‘Waya gang’ carved on it, with caption;

“Don’t look at my face, look at the name on my head. Vote Kiddwaya #wayademgang”.

See his post below;
https://www.phgossip.com/2020/09/die-hard-fan-carves-kiddwayas-name-on-his-head/?snax_post_submission=success

Lalasticlala

Re: Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head by tillaman(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Re: Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head by edoairways: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2020
At least Kiddwaya would sent some cash later on, what a smart move
Re: Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head by mamaafrik(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Marketing strategy.
Oloshi kekere
Re: Die Hard Fan Carves Kiddwaya’s Name On His Head by Pete4: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
Marketing strategy.
Oloshi kekere
the guy is good

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) / Mortal Kombat Movie Review – A Solid Video Game Adaptation / Watch Hot Twerk Videos Of The Baddest Twerker In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.