Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,037 members, 7,825,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) (340 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) by benjackugo: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2020
BBNaija: "Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"- Nengi To Ozo (Video Clips)

Ozo has suffered a setback in his quest for a romantic relationship with his fellow housemate Nengi, as Nengi asked him to leave her alone and that she doesn't need his "stupid love."

IgbereTV reports that Ozo tried to get close to Nengi while they were at the Saturday party, last night, but she affirmatively told him to leave her alone.

''I don't need your stupid love. Oga leave me alone'' Nengi said as Ozo apologised to her for what he said to her.

That same day, before the party, they both had a misunderstanding when he cautioned her for eating the last piece of chicken in the plate while they had lunch. This got Nengi irritated as she felt disrespected.

Nengi was annoyed by Ozo's behaviour which made her call on Biggie to allow her to leave the party as Ozo was becoming a ''piss in her ass''.

See video clips below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p5aOMYMR3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ijXVEM37g

https://igberetvnews.com/1365272/bbnaija-oga-leave-alone-dont-need-stupid-love-nengi-ozo-video-clips/

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) by BigEcommerce: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Same storyline every season
Re: BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) by Enudapan: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Fine boys nd Simp belike 5&6
Re: BBNaija:"Oga Leave Me Alone. I Don't Need Your Stupid Love"-Nengi To Ozo (Video) by PaulH07: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Fine boys nd Simp belike 5&6

"Love yourself first"

Na true talk she tell am for there oh!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Update:icons Laycon Finnaly Hits 1.8 Million Followers / For Hollywood Movie Lovers: Top Blockbusters That Won't Be Released This Year / Netflix Customer Service Phone Number +1-(844)≭539≭9831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.