Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me (2142 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by prommy(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2011
my name is , and i am 24 years old.i am married and blessed with 3 kids.Now am in a relationship with 3 other married women and all of them got pregnant for me and gave birth to boys.Anyone that looks at the boys will know they are my sons.two of the women were sent packing by their husbands and now are insisting on coming to live with me.please i,m confused i need advice on how to handle the situation, if you want to read more of this check singles world of Saturday sun,19/02/2011.WAHALA.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2011
Now shot yourself in the head, ok case close next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by bobbyray(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2011
are u 2face younger brother tongue
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by martyns303(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2011
ur 24 with how many kids? And 3 women are pregnant 4 u? Come u think say na kindergarten children dey here? Take ur time o!
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by MMM2(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2011
go and check ur H I V status.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by assme: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2011
Are u she male cos ur profile is showing female.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by ManofGod3(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Congratulation my dear,

you have made it in life.

Carry go and end up in HELL
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by sexy74(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2011
@ poster

you are closer to a slowpoke that i though.

you had the courage to impregnate other peoples wife and expect to live happily ever after.

you should know that that is not possible.

its your cross bear it.

If the women were to be your wife, what would you have done or how would you have felt.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Orikinla(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2011
This romance board is full of sickos.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by OnlyGod: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2011
very sick
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by 190: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2011
martyns303:

your 24 with how many kids? And 3 women are pregnant 4 u? Come u think say na kindergarten children dey here? Take your time o!
grin grin grin grin grin

I think we should call this OP

Roddy piper!
! cheesy
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Mayqueen: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
Hello dear, you are not the first to be a victim of such pregnancies but is like you are not careful with the way you advertise your body, all u hv to do now is to go and plead with the husbands of the two wives cos i know you might not be in the position to care for the for women in your life. Ask God for forgiveness before going and promise to live a faithful life or u go back as a teenage and keep as many girls as you like, Condom is for fun and protection. As for those your married women, does they mean they don't their safe period? pls do it and see the out come.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Ekpoma1: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
martyns303:

your 24 with how many kids? And 3 women are pregnant 4 u? Come u think say na kindergarten children dey here? Take your time o!
Lol tel am o.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by akamkay(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
amazin 2 be heard,cn't jt bliv it's real,u were charmed,i guess,when they came 2 approach u,u didn't paste it on naira land,why nw?
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Tosinville(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
The poster has a mental disorder.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Onosy: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
prommy:

my name is , [b]and i am 24 years old.i am married and blessed with 3 kids.[/b]Now am in a relationship with 3 other married women and all of them got pregnant for me and gave birth to boys.Anyone that looks at the boys will know they are my sons.two of the women were sent packing by their husbands and now are insisting on coming to live with me.please i,m confused i need advice on how to handle the situation, if you want to read more of this check singles world of Saturday sun,19/02/2011.WAHALA.

How come you are 24 years old and you already had a wife and 3 kids. so you got married at the age of 18 or at 20 and your wife gave birth every year or what?

Lets start from there.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
prommy:

my name is , and i am 24 years old.i am married and blessed with 3 kids.Now am in a relationship with 3 other married women and all of them got pregnant for me and gave birth to boys.Anyone that looks at the boys will know they are my sons.two of the women were sent packing by their husbands and now are insisting on coming to live with me.please i,m confused i need advice on how to handle the situation, if you want to read more of this check singles world of Saturday sun,19/02/2011.WAHALA.

1st you are female on profile how did you get them pregnant

2nd you said ARE PREGNANT meaning ask we speak ? everything confusing

my conclusion you are damn lying
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Dsense(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2011
People really mean to turn The Romance Section to something else~~~ undecided
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Orton10(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
Mayqueen:

Hello dear, you are not the first to be a victim of such pregnancies but is like you are not careful with the way you advertise your body, all u hv to do now is to go and plead with the husbands of the two wives cos i know you might not be in the position to care for the for women in your life. Ask God for forgiveness before going and promise to live a faithful life or u go back as a teenage and keep as many girls as you like, Condom is for fun and protection. As for those your married women, does they mean they don't their safe period? pls do it and see the out come.
*knock!**knock!!*
Helloo!
Miss you must be kidding me!
If A man can chase out his own wife outta their own home for carrying another Man's baby, imagine what he will/can do to the Man responsible
I must be a sucker for 'em fairy tales to believe a word outta any phrase of this cock and bull story.
Op, for your sake, this better be a joke or some attention seeking stunt. Better watch ya back bravah.
prommy:

**grabs a handful of groins, laughing**
^
Did he just used the word 'blessed'??
Dude you're funny, so your entering and impregnanting Three Married Women is a blessing in disguise, huh?
And you're married??
Why am I even giving him 'em benefit of a doubt?
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by ethereal(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
I refuse 2 waste time raining invectives on u cos Karma already took care of dat.u're gettn ful recompense 4 ur 'selfless & zealous endeavours'so mak u no complain.To tink pple celebratd @ ur birth beats me, MR ENDOWED!
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by seedord247(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
Hug Transformer
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Dyt(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
Idad
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by kufreabasi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
Dyt:

Idad

Ata idad indeed.
prommy:

It is a good testimony and a good legacy you are keeping for you generation.
You do that the more.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by gattusoft: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
polygamy is our culture so just get married to these three women
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by pwiz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
This jokes must have been culled from a magazine or the likes!!! Abeg next tym
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
Its obvious some of you didnt read the last part of the post,
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Beync(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
Hey Joker!
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by Yemmyc(f): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
prommy:
.please i,m confused i need advice on how to handle the situation, if you want to read more of this check singles world of Saturday sun,19/02/2011.WAHALA.
lolz weren't confused wen u were bleepin married women huhg.anywayz u got urself in2 dis ish,so u r in d better positn 2 gt urself out of it.
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by IYANGBALI: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
yawns,hisses and walks away swearing
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by IykeD(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2011
martyns303:

Very good response. I no fit laugh hahaha. Maybe the OP didn't really think about that before posting that stuff
Re: 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
Op you are mad better go find something to do with your time than coming here to bore us with your chicken and goat story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi / Imagine Ur Wife Or Gf Calls U A Mumu In Front Of Ur Mom Wetin U Go Do? / The Many Lies Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.