Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married (584 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Psalm6ix: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Two lovers in Anambra state have allegedly committed suicide because their parents refused to allow them get married.

The incident happened in Okija, Anambra State.

The reason why they refuse to let them get married is because one is an outcast. They left a suicide note which i have embedded in this post below:

Full Details @ https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/09/lovers-commits-suicide-in-anambra-after.html

Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Xristars(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Aww! Romeo and Juliet. RIP to them.
But this Outcast stuff is annoying. Ndi Igbo biko.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Zeion422(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
For real..why not run away with her...waisted life

1 Like

Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Psalm6ix: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Psalm6ix:
Two lovers in Anambra state have allegedly committed suicide because their parents refused to allow them get married.

The reason why they refuse to let them get married is because one is an outcast. They left a suicide note which i have embedded in this post below:

Full Details @ https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/09/lovers-commits-suicide-in-anambra-after.html

Full News: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/09/lovers-commits-suicide-in-anambra-after.html
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by thesicilian: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dumb, myopic youths. They had so many other options to choose from. Like eloping. Going ahead without their parents blessings. Convincing their parents to support. Launching an internet campaign against discrimination etc

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
High Foolishness in Action..

Let no Man ,Movie Or Belief DECIEVE you !
Suicide Is not a way out!
Suicide is Self Murder !
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell and Destruction!!
Before you Try to take your Life, No Matter the Challenges
Consider your Soul!
Consider your Eternity
Hell is Real!
Hell Fire is not a Place to Be..

1 Like

Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by faithfull18(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na wa oh.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
If only many know that the true life is in Christ, If their lives were hid in Christ they wont have being a waste like this.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Maxymilliano(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked

Instead of recreating a Romeo and Juliet scene, why not elope to a more civilized environment and live happily ever after ?
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by frozen70(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Psalm6ix:

The worst is that they are not going to meet over there because they will be kept in separate places according to their sins
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Ikeast(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Atleast, he won't pay bride-price anymore or traditional wedding in Hell................
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Sabicleaners: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why am I finding it hard to believe this really happened.
Two people can't be this stupid at the same time.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by cassidy1996(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
very sad, but see fine hand writing
r.i.p
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by longetivity(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
I go love oooooo.... Rip to them sha
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
RIP
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by DontBullshitMe: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Staged.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Romeo and Juliet of our time.
RIP.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by PureGoldh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
What's the title of the movie ?

Everybody wan blow by force undecided
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is It A Kind Of Movie Or What? I'm Still In Doubt Abt Dis Story. Death Is Not D Best Option. Dey Should Av Go Afar 2 Continue Their Luv.
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by pretydiva(f): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Too bad. They would have simply eloped and damn the consequences. Suicide is never the way out
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sabicleaners:
Why am I finding it hard to believe this really happened.
Two people can't be this stupid at the same time.
In this Nigeria wey people eyes don open finish? I just dey look the news dey laugh
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Superpower(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ikeast:
Atleast, he won't pay bride-price anymore or traditional wedding in Hell................
And how do you know this.Have you died before
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by Ikeast(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Superpower:
And how do you know this.Have you died before
Who've have die before,?

Brv respect urself o............
Re: Lovers Commits Suicide In Anambra Because Parents Refuse To Let Them Get Married by zed7: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cooked up, fictitious nonsense. Why not show us their mouths, let's see the effect of the sniper. Anything for news and attention these days.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Pillow For Your Sleep Position / Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? / I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.