Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (49313 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by milkyworld(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
What a man can do, a woman can...

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
Slay Queen. you should have minded your business.

Yes.
Especially, since she was not sure of the details.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by jericco1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dem no dey hear word
Been long I saw such cool
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Blaze232(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
THIS IS BECOMING UNBECOMING

.PEACE MASS ABEG PITY HER

MEAN WHILE SEEMS SHE WAS FLIPPANT WITH HER TONGUE
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by merieam16(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bad market
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Okorie72: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Book a massage service at the comfort of your home or hotel. We offer swedish massage
Deep tissue massage
Relaxation massage
Aromatherapy massage
Thai massage
Sports massage
Reflexology
Holistic massage within Lekki ,ikoyi, Victoria island,ajah and ikeja Lagos
Be sure inform the seller you get the contact on Olist
Contact

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Cantonese: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEROX:
grin if Its not from the muddy landlocked region then where else?

I know you must be referring to Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, etc. You get sense well. You find mud and refuse everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
The social media bill should be signed into law as soon as possible. With the rate at which these dumb bloggers keep feeding us lies and twisted stories, it has gotten to a point where I hardly believe any story on social media.

And people are calling her a slay queen, I thought you can only be referred to as a slay queen when you are pretty undecided.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dirty and dull looking thing... Kirikiri will reset her brain!!!

People will just wake up, carry phone and free data, and decide to destroy someone's business!!! Are they not possessed??! Useless citizen!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Openbusiness: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Selling Intelligent Dispenser
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by realstars: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
Slay Queen. should have minde her business.
Work Of Pride,
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by nextstep(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Real case of "trouble sleep, yanga go wake am"... your beans done don. Slay on
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
See as she sample ring undecided
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by captainking(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
She might be saying the truth but using it to get money is what police will. Use to Deal with her
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bullying?
Lols
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by therajah: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
Slay Queen. you should have minded your business.
You lie!
1. Shes not slay!
2. She is nothing compared to a queen. Not even qualified to be a queen's maid!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cheap data don put this one for trouble.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Ollywealth(f): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
But this could be, to some extent true, though exaggerated, probably.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by cochexky: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
At list Peace Mass has killed one peason in every village in Nigeria yet the minister of transport refused to Ban the transport from operation.

Obviously they have bribe the police to change the story.. I have entered that bus before and gave Thanksgiving when I managed to reach. There drives are all tout and must smoke before driving.

Who in Nigeria doesn't know how that devilish transportation kills people even NYSC people.

They should Ban the transport first before I can react to what the poor girl did.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
She is very correct on the accident issue. But blackmailing and trying to extort money is where she got it wrong.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Peace mass transit is synonymous with Dangote trucks that is always involved in an accident.She can't just madeup an allegation without showing pic of the accident scene.Maybe they begged her to take down the pictures of the accident before they ordered for her arrest.
I also know that the police might have collected egunje from PMT before they effect her arrest.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by sylve11: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmm cool
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by johnpablo541(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
I had a bitter experience with them some years back.
I was going for a wedding in Enugu. Took PMT from Onitsha, the vehicle broke down around Oji river. Driver called their park and assured us they were bring a bus, after some hours still no bus in sight. We had to find our way.

He flagged down some other pm drivers to help pick people but most were either full or they will tell you to sit on attachment.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
She should be dealt with.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Yahksbiz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
the headline is even misleading and the body of the story from a line is saying "was trying to" and " she was arrested"...

nigeria I am tired, I can't be facing bubu in Nigeria and be facing grammatical blunders on nairalander.
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Dbarrzx: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
See legs like a dying mosquito
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
See her face like onye mmuo
I hate useless ugly girl's
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEROX:

SLAVES in the WASTE
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by heendrix(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEROX:

grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
My wife will always warn me not to enter peace mass transit any day i want to travel by road. Even if they collect the cheapest fare she won't allow me enter.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
NPF dey always look for opportunity to take people shine. This babe don fall as scape goat.

Na her toto go suffer am las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Katsina Forest (Photos) / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps / Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.