Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) (33091 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
American economy just gave 1.4million citizens jobs and we r here fooling ourselves here
Really make I ask this question wey pple too still dey ask
Na who do us this thing?

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Louisananda7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wetin poverty dey do, to serve nigeria is now by force.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Asquare84:
Good for them

Haba... cool
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Adrian9(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
We don die o!
This people go fumigate us o when them pass out !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by olisaEze(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
You think say dem dey wear black to make a fashion statement? It’s not a job for d faint of heart, na blend dem blend una so! You can’t tear gas a mob if u can’t stand it ursef. grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by NoApology(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Learning how to take in the tear gas is part of the process of becoming a policeman na. It is not a banking job you are applying for. In training college the process will even be more severe. You will be broken psychologically and then remolded, a process they call "draining your civilian water" off your system. The tear gas is called the tea and in training camp be rest assured that you will take tea like 3 times a day at least.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by BIGKemsey(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
If ur name is not Abubakar, Tanko, Mustapha, Muha grin grin, Ali, Ibrahim, my brother better go and sleep, then wait for the day God will remember that there is a country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by softsoul22(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jaynom:
A ZOO ... This is what happens in a ZOO! That's why they come out of the police college to Beat & kill innocent civilians for no reason
In a nut shell, call it Zoogarian country. Where even the so called leaders has no clue on how to run a good governance. Well, check my signature for more details on Morpheus.Network, a full service global automated/digitize supply chain and logistics platform.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Adrian9(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jealousy dey smell ooo!
Dem no want answer yes sir to small small children again!
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Very useless country without a single hope. Fok all the Nigerian leaders, families and supporters and if you are going to mention me negatively, fok you too

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Dbarrzx: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
That is why most of them will come out and become toxic because of the process of recruitment. Cake must take the shape of the baking pan
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by KNOWMORE56: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rimtim:
You guys are not ready for the job
Just go back home

I.G Rimtim, calm down before you send them home
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Openbusiness: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Bigbishung(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Asquare84:
Good for them
u well
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Carlylepneuma: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
That's uniform job for u. U knw d Drill.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Adeniran906(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is this how screening is been conducted? And the worst part it is that the news won't trend..see how innocent people are struggling for ordinary coustable position in police force
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Devondt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
FGonline:
This is Nigeria
luk how we living now

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by AfonjaConehead: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mi can see thechameleon sweating profusely there. grin grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by MosheDayan: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
rentAcock:
Our police force is the most laziest on the face of the earth. This is part of the training you receive in developed countries. They spray you with tear gas as a way of testing your endurance and tolerance to pain. If you cannot tolerate tear gas, how will you fare when riot breaks out and you are deployed to disperse the crowd? I think everyone complaining should be automatically disqualified and sent home. Being a police man takes guts and bravery and not all this whinning.
[/s]
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by ofiko123(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Police recruitment indeed. It is better sleeping and eating at home till God will answer my prayer than going for dis police rubbish recruitment

I am telling you..
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by ofiko123(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is Nigeria..
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Even if you want to join the devil, the devil will have to teach you a lesson.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by codemaniacs: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
BIGKemsey:
If ur name is not Abubakar, Tanko, Mustapha, Muha grin grin, Ali, Ibrahim, my brother better go and sleep, then wait for the day God will remember that there is a country called Nigeria

lol, real talk bro....real talk.

Las las all man for himself, God for us all for this kwAn3...

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by phranklyn92(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
rentAcock:
Our police force is the most laziest on the face of the earth. This is part of the training you receive in developed countries. They spray you with tear gas as a way of testing your endurance and tolerance to pain. If you cannot tolerate tear gas, how will you fare when riot breaks out and you are deployed to disperse the crowd? I think everyone complaining should be automatically disqualified and sent home. Being a police man takes guts and bravery and not all this whinning.
Fixed undecided
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by letitrainnow(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Una sorry, nndo.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by xtervaganza(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Idiots. You want to join oppressors and now they are oppressing you and you're crying to us cheesy cheesy grin

All of Una de mad
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
all this for police work ?

to work in a station without electricity or running water
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by 2cribz: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Can we go thrubypur phone
Who are you and what do you do for a living
Havw you heard of internet scam.na thr wohala dey
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Okoroawusa: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
VEXT:
This country ehn... If u no get money to leave naija,just jump go stay for Niger republic grin grin
So you are in Niger now?
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by GiZcorp: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
rentAcock:
Our police force is the laziest on the face of the earth. This is part of the training you receive in developed countries. They spray you with tear gas as a way of testing your endurance and tolerance to pain. If you cannot tolerate tear gas, how will you fare when riot breaks out and you are deployed to disperse the crowd? I think everyone complaining should be automatically disqualified and sent home. Being a police man takes guts and bravery and not all this whinning.
They are not police men and women yet, typical heartless Nigerian Youth!
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na initiation stuffs nah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.