Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) (33090 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by lomprico(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
dia training don start be that grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
There are jobs you shouldn't even bother applying for due to the nature of fraud involved

It's not worth the stress when most people are already preselected
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dbarrzx:
That is why most of them will come out and become toxic because of the process of recruitment. Cake must take the shape of the baking pan
Army recruitment process is the worst. Ask from any applicant you know. Police recruitment process is nothing at all. Army all the way, training ground is already a war zone. Police own is like.............. In fact, is just nothing.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Edyice: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chaiii
.. Na wa ooo

Some graduate will be there too ...
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adeniran906:
Is this how screening is been conducted? And the worst part it is that the news won't trend..see how innocent people are struggling for ordinary coustable position in police force
Even graduates were told to come with just 0level result. Just imagine. Bsc, PhD, Master's degree holders applying with 0level with small small boys and girls. Nigeria. Niger Area.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Edyice:
Chaiii
.. Na wa ooo

Some graduate will be there too ...

even mothers, graduates will only come with their 0level

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Its so pathetic, thats how we go through in all recruitment process in this country...
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Edyice: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
even mothers, graduates will only come with their 0level

Yes oooh Na O LEVEL ooo

You can't display your Bsc or MSc certificate .. those in charge will tell you rubbish ( so you think say Na only you go school abi grin) ..

Other certificate should be kept inside your back pocket ..

You will see 38 year old man standing on the queue with an 18 years old boy ... grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by West2019(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
hahahaha den want to join the system of corruption .for me joining police I neither join MAN No WAR
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
The favored candidates have been taken, police is no place for rat eaters.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Muftimenk: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Las las na lack of job carry dem go if dem get job dem nogo go dey;
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by joebee1990(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin Benue we don surfa

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by kristo123: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's baptism
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Skymason20(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
this country nah Yahoo winner oh, police work still dey hard to get.. inside life
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by laladre: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
rentAcock:
Our police force is the laziest on the face of the earth. This is part of the training you receive in developed countries. They spray you with tear gas as a way of testing your endurance and tolerance to pain. If you cannot tolerate tear gas, how will you fare when riot breaks out and you are deployed to disperse the crowd? I think everyone complaining should be automatically disqualified and sent home. Being a police man takes guts and bravery and not all this whinning.

You must be a fool for this comment.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Adeniran906(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

Even graduates were told to come with just 0level result. Just imagine. Bsc, PhD, Master's degree holders applying with 0level with small small boys and girls. Nigeria. Niger Area.
that is why i never have much interest in all these federal govt shit..with all the stress they had gone through the job is not guarantee for them.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

actually if you do your research then what you've said is true, before they were called the NPF they were originally used by the b:ritish in the mid 1800s to early 1900s to maim, terrorize and burn down assets and houses of people who opposed the british rule and they were mostly comprised of Africans that were not originally from the location called Nigeria or even west Africa.

Hmmmm.....

This is serious!

But after all these years... Colonial mentality is still very much in them? undecided
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adeniran906:
that is why i never have much interest in all these federal govt shit..with all the stress they had gone through the job is not guarantee for them.

They have employed the people they need.. Those who went there just wasted their time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
laladre:

You must be a fool for this comment.

They are many here... Spewing trash when he could have just waka pass when he didn't have anything reasonable to say cool
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Adeniran906(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
dalass:

They have employed the people they need.. Those who went there just wasted their time. undecided
that is really disheartening to hear

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

Any wonder?

When the President is O level holder? And his VP is Professor and SAN?!

It will give those O level people in police force the boldness to mess up those with higher certificates...out of pure hatred!

I pray we get the best in the coming election to set example that merit matters above incompetent favoured louts
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by dalass(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adeniran906:
that is really disheartening to hear

That unfortunately is generally what obtains in Federal and State owned establishments and parastatals...

Those who get employed don't write any application. The letters are brought home to them... Others just travel and get disgraced for nothing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Kingdante(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Una done dey shout now oo by d time una wear uniform una go begin slap boys
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jaynom:
A ZOO ... This is what happens in a ZOO! That's why they come out of the police college to Beat & kill innocent civilians for no reason

U must be a Biafra nigga
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by planetx: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
rentAcock:
Our police force is the laziest on the face of the earth. This is part of the training you receive in developed countries. They spray you with tear gas as a way of testing your endurance and tolerance to pain. If you cannot tolerate tear gas, how will you fare when riot breaks out and you are deployed to disperse the crowd? I think everyone complaining should be automatically disqualified and sent home. Being a police man takes guts and bravery and not all this whinning.
Police recruitment not training, how can you started training people you have not employed.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Basher8583: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gawd. Nairaland is full of illiterates
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by earnit3: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Really
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by omenpetrol: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
People way go get this job they house they watch TV.
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by cedricksly: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
Asquare84:
Good for them
[/s]
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Dpaulie(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Another set of certified armed robbers in the making..olopa and armed robbers are brothers
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Cowbell521: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2020
owukpa:
Some of the candidates in the ongoing police recruitment exercise from Ogbadibo have revealed how they were treated like common criminals at the screening venue in Makurdi on Thursday.

Some of the candidates, who spoke with WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM on the condition of anonymity, said the officers handling the screening exercise flogged, tear-gassed and chase them out of the screening venue for no tangible reason.

One of the applicants, who came all the way from Lagos for the exercise, said he has been sleeping outside since he arrived Makurdi because there was nowhere for him to stay.

“I came all the way from Lagos for the exercise. I don’t have anybody here. I have been sleeping in front of a shop at Demekpe since I came into this town. All the many I came with has finished. Now, they have canceled our screening for just no reason. I don’t know where to go from here. This is wickedness,” he lamented.

Another applicant from Owukpa said he nearly passed out when policemen opened tear-gas on them.

“I nearly died because the tear-gas. They treated us like common criminals for no reason. I am going back home now, I am fed up with the whole process. I have lost interest,” he said.

Also speaking, a female applicant from Orokam said she left Abuja since last because of the exercise but she is going back with any result.

“This is sad. Anyway, life goes on,” she told IDOMA VOICE.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PVyhBa0aKE

source>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/police-recruitment-how-we-were-tear-gassed-treated-like-criminals-at-screening-venue-stranded-ogbadibo-applicant-reveal-video.html
U dey castigate the people u dey try join. Naija my con3. grin grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) by Jaynom(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

U must be a Biafra nigga
I'm from kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.