Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Did The Wireless Patient Call System Save My Grandma's Life? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did The Wireless Patient Call System Save My Grandma's Life? (111 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Wireless Patient Call System Save My Grandma's Life? by ChrisWoris(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm Chris Woris. I live in London UK. I want to tell you about the wireless patient call system, how I stayed able to save my grandmother with the help of the wireless patient call system, when she was about to die prematurely.

This is the time when I was 26 years old. After the death of my parents, my grandmother used to take care of me. When I was only 23 years old, my grandmother's health started deteriorating. It became difficult for me to take care of grandma with jobs. Then finally I decided to get married so that after I left there is someone at home who can take care of grandma. Shortly after my marriage, my wife started getting angry with me because she did not feel like at home and she also wanted to work. Since I was a government employee, I could not leave my job. Seeing it again, I gave permission to my wife to do the job.

But now my anxiety again increased because my grandmother again became alone at home. Now I could not understand what to do. Then finally I made up my mind to leave my job and I told the whole thing to my boss, then he told me not to worry as I say. He gave me 2 suggestions, first is that I can hire a nurse but the problem was that if the nurse could not take care of my grandma properly and something happened from behind us which I do not even want to imagine. Then Sir gave me another suggestion which I thought was right, he said that you bring a wireless patient call system which will help you a lot. He said that the wireless patient call system is a type of alert device that works wirelessly. You can place it anywhere on the floor or bed, if you want, you can also hire a nurse whose mobile will be connected to that wireless patient call system, you and your wife should also connect it to your system. They told that these wireless patient call systems work wirelessly and that is why they are also very fast and they send alerts to the connected device if anything goes wrong. By this, the person whose wireless patient call system will be connected to the system can go and help the patient and save him.

Now I wanted a good wireless patient call system. For this, I also searched the internet and my boss also advised me to take a wireless patient call system of Frequency Precision. He said that Frequency Precision uses Airlert Technology and is also the best and largest manufacturer and supplier of devices like these. So I bought the wireless patient call system of Frequency Precision and it proved to be very good. There have been many times when the wireless patient call system alerted us at the right time and we saved Grandma at the right time. Many thanks to the wireless patient call system of Frequency Precision.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine / Tiffany Haddish Reveals She Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Get Up! Avoid Sitting Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.