Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (93688 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Awwall the cursed backward worthless shithole village of Anambra is at it again.. No good news from this state except cursed worthless news.. No wonder Anambra is cursed grin grin grin grin cheesy

you seriously need mental rehabilitation

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Layk(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
The devil has succeeded to own these ones to himself. They will realize they made a grave mistake when they get there.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lamasta:
But what is this world turning into now imagine this stupidity
I can't waste my RIP
someone who is tired of buhari can happily do that, this country too hard.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Legacyy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
I rather travel out than take my God given life.3 things i can't do to my self.1 i can't kill myself.2 i can't come and kill myself.3 i can't come and kill myself by myself.hell is their hope
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by tophumble(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anambra again!!!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
bentwood85:
Chai!
[s]See as the pretty lady just wasted her Púñañî.

Maggot go enjoy the pûnänī[/s].

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
I and my girlfriend agreed that if our parents refuse, I will just back her belle till them agree.... after years of building relationships una go say no...... them for just disappear na.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
englishmart:
Two young lovers from Okija, Anambra State reportedly took their lives by drinking a poisonous substance (sniper) because their parents refused to give their consents to their getting married to each other.

https://www./251102935417443/permalink/1030420210819041/?app=fbl

I am not going to blame anyone because I don't know the whole story.

Maybe the parents had their reasons for rejecting the relationship; maybe it was even a good reason.

Sometimes, we become so much in love that we think our parents who are against the relationship are doing so for selfish interests.

Sometimes, we love just too much that we don't see the glaring problems with our relationships.

For example, some people are in abusive relationships without knowing it. Some women think that because a man has never raised his hand to them, then he is a good man. But what they don't realize is that there are subtle forms of abuse that would fool anyone who is deeply in love. Our parents can sometimes detect these problems and disagree with the relationship.

And for parents, you can always apply wisdom. I don't know how? But one would expect that someone who has raised a child to that marriageable age in life should have garnered a lot of wisdom about life.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by fergie001: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Very nice and beautiful handwriting
...I think that's the lady's own.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
What a stupid thing to do. This reminded me of a Nollywood movie way back. Ramsey Nouah and Genevieve killed themselves and continued their love in the after life.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Ddonoflife(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
High Foolishness in Action..

Let no Man ,Movie Or Belief DECIEVE you !
Suicide Is not a way out!
Suicide is Self Murder !
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell and Destruction!!
Before you Try to take your Life, No Matter the Challenges,
Consider your Soul!
Consider Eternity
Hell is Real!
Hell Fire is not a Place to Be..
Bros who are u to call someone foolish

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by sweetgirly(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
and they did not struggle one bit.they were murderd.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
professore:
Instead of them to run to another part of the earth and live their lives, they decided to run outside the planet.

Very stvpid people.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by babtoundey(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is pathetic. Maybe they should have left that place for elsewhere and live happily together.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by jaysoft: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Another Romeo and Juliet..
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Awwall the cursed backward worthless shithole village of Anambra is at it again.. No good news from this state except cursed worthless news.. No wonder Anambra is cursed grin grin grin grin cheesy

Your moniker says it all. You just made another mistake.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by WinLABSstores: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
OSU- OHU again?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a pity....

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Scam...
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
True love gone wrong cool
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by jakeFrost: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
nawa o, why not run away and enjoy your love life together

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Skymason20(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
pussy Lost, most you die with the fvcking nigger undecided
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by kennyclassic: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why not just runaway together and start a life somewhere than taking your lives in a Romeo and Juliet style. It’s a pity... RIP Lovers, quite a sad one
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by ModestGal(f): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Useless country people
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
This OSU matter again?

But these guys shouldn’t have just wasted their lives like this. They can always move to other state and live in peace or at least bring it to the media and their parent heart might soften from that and the necessary authorities can intervene.

It’s a shame that those discriminatory tradition still exists in the East at this age and time.

RIP to them!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Whiteangel1234: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
This maybe fake to start a debate about OSU caste system in Igbo land .

Something is not right with those photos we don't have their names to be able to trace the exact family .

If its real suicide I don't think there identity need to be hidden and also the face is not clear or shown for easy identity .

I want to see their dead wide open mouth to confirm foaming and dead eyes
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Goodman247: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why not elope, Madness everywhere
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
You can't marry from another tribe, yet you scream black lives matter.
Nigerians are the Problem of Nigeria.
At least, this would serve as a lesson to the parents.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
falcon01:
Thats a beautiful font right there
beautiful font but ugly death! undecided
falcon01:
Thats a beautiful font right there
beautiful font but ugly death! what a bad way to die!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is stupidity of the highest order. >:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Attire And Its Meaning / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.