Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (93710 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by gbolswag(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
They should do more investigation.....in this hard time....who is putting love first
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Awwall the cursed backward worthless shithole village of Anambra is at it again.. No good news from this state except cursed worthless news.. No wonder Anambra is cursed grin grin grin grin cheesy

I'm pretty sure in real life, your life is a mess.
When you go out there, you think anyone acknowledges your tribe or where ever in Africa you come from?
You really have a small mind.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Rugaria: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
keyboardwarwar:
It might be Homocide case.

Proper investigation should be carried on!

Maybe, the person that did not want to see them marry, killed them

Thought as much... Which one killing yourself because of osu nonsense? Who does that? If they are so madly in love with each other, they should have eloped to Calabar and live their lives peacefully... Doesn't make sense to me
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by TheFacelessMan: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
keyboardwarwar:
It might be Homocide case.

Proper investigation should be carried on!

Maybe, the person that did not want to see them marry, killed them

You have watched too many movies.

Which killer has the time to fake deaths when our Police are so incompetent they can't see anything?
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Enculer: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fake. What are their names? They conveniently hid their faces.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Titugirl(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why didn't they just run away instead of committing suicide.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by ModestGal(f): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am not going to blame anyone because I don't know the whole story.

Maybe the parents had their reasons for rejecting the relationship; maybe it was even a good reason.

Sometimes, we become so much in love that we think our parents who are against the relationship are doing so for selfish interests.

Sometimes, we love just too much that we don't see the glaring problems with our relationships.

For example, some people are in abusive relationships without knowing it. Some women think that because a man has never raised his hand to them, then he is a good man. But what they don't realize is that there are subtle forms of abuse that would fool anyone who is deeply in love. Our parents can sometimes detect these problems and disagree with the relationship.

And for parents, you can always apply wisdom. I don't know how? But one would expect that someone who has raised a child to that marriageable age in life should have garnered a lot of wisdom about life.

I don't blame you, ain't you Nigerian? Lol, whether someone is in abusive relationship or not, if she choose to stay, its her choice and you should respect that. But I understand you are Nigerian z no one taught you how to respect other people's decision. Pathetic

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Sixfit: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
bentwood85:
Chai!
See as the pretty lady just wasted her Púñañî.

Maggot go enjoy the pûnänī.
And how did you manage to see the face to determine the beauty.. RIP to the deceased
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by micflo28(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
They should have died unclad so we feed our eyes. Awon Vaseline crew grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by therajah: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
light099:
It seems the number of Nigerians who have died from Sniper, is more than the number of Mosquitoes who died from Sniper. Looks like a trap leaving out the meat, rather catching the hunters.

Since the targeted users of Sniper is no longer Mosquitoes, I think the manufacturer should start adding Vanila flavor and sweetening agents, so it would taste and smell better. That would be fair enough to those who drink it.
NAFDAC should do something along this line.

Sniper is not even meant for mosquitoes!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by LikeAking: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
This sniper is really doing wonders.

Indian lovers.
Their parents will now fry their dead body and consume it with alcohol.

The truth is parents cant stop their kids from marrying their choice,if the kids are exposed.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hell fire straight!! two useless idiots deleted from Nigeria's over population.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by richPHAROAH: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
this was a dumb move. they should have relocated and gotten married na. see there is no rule that say a mother or father must agree to a marriage union o
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by dalass(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am not going to blame anyone because I don't know the whole story.

Maybe the parents had their reasons for rejecting the relationship; maybe it was even a good reason.

Sometimes, we become so much in love that we think our parents who are against the relationship are doing so for selfish interests.

Sometimes, we love just too much that we don't see the glaring problems with our relationships.

For example, some people are in abusive relationships without knowing it. Some women think that because a man has never raised his hand to them, then he is a good man. But what they don't realize is that there are subtle forms of abuse that would fool anyone who is deeply in love. Our parents can sometimes detect these problems and disagree with the relationship.

And for parents, you can always apply wisdom. I don't know how? But one would expect that someone who has raised a child to that marriageable age in life should have garnered a lot of wisdom about life.

The problem is as a result of OSU and OHU caste system in Igboland... It turns some into outcasts not fit to be married.

BTW, I understand OSU own, which one be OHU caste again

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lies they were murdered
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
A Madrid and probably a Manchester United fan right there. They should have eloped instead of commiting suicide.

Now their watch has ended, happy married life to them at the other side.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
dalass:

The problem is as a result of OSU and OHU caste system in Igboland... It turns some into outcasts not fit to be married.

BTW, I understand OSU own, which one be OHU caste again

Wow.

So, they still have this OSU cast in Igboland?

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Geesaintagape: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
My fellow nairalander these people I sew were killed. Can any one show me sign of struggle?
Sniper is no a silent killer.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
But just wasted it.
Lamasta:
But what is this world turning into now imagine this stupidity
I can't waste my RIP
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by therajah: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sixfit:

And how did you manage to see the face to determine the beauty.. RIP to the deceased
I was wondering too!!:Unfortunately some silly people see anything in skirt as beautiful.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by dalass(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Wow.

So, they still have this OSU cast in Igboland?

Apparently yes.. It is the reason stated in the suicide note
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Simplyleo: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village
Is lamidi cownu, the god of ipob miscreants not from anabala state. angry
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by totit: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Awon OSU!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Endymi: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
High Foolishness in Action..

Let no Man ,Movie Or Belief DECIEVE you !
Suicide Is not a way out!
Suicide is Self Murder !
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell and Destruction!!
Before you Try to take your Life, No Matter the Challenges,
Consider your Soul!
Consider Eternity
Hell is Real!
Hell Fire is not a Place to Be..

Did you know that Jesus Christ went to hell.
You believe in hell fire,I respect your believe,but can you put your child inside fire,if your child is bad.
The wages of sin is death my brother,for all this your human propaganda.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by guy222: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mumu boy, just give the girl belle and i repeat nothing will happen, the highest thing the parent would do is to send the girl packing which is a win win situation, even if the send her packing, they will still forgive her in few years to come
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
They should get anything that has their hand writing on it to compare with the above script. Case closed.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
When you have two babies in a relationship who cannot take rational decision but a senseless one. Perhaps they went into a blood covenant before it was revealed to them they can't be together because of osu cast.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
dalass:

Apparently yes.. It is the reason stated in the suicide note
Nawa o.

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by mydivinely: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anambra again..... Romeo and Juliet.....but why, even in this hard times why take ur life, God hav mercy, This act should put an end to all this devilish acts . After the sniper judgement awaiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Attire And Its Meaning / A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State