Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona (41726 Views)

Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
pquaver:
January is already here..
He isn't going anywhere.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
SirJerrie:

Abeg no vexxx
gringringringrin

Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Slynation(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
lordprogress:

Leave lautaro out of this he can't handle the pressure of replacing Messi just yet our lautaro needs more development before your FC Barcelona kill his career with their Messi expectations.
Lol.... Are you an Inter milan fan??
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

He isn't going anywhere.

Bro no vex which club you dey fan? cus the way you just dey keep tabs on barca worst defeats, I dey wonder maybe your club never concede more than two goals before.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

Bro no vex which club you dey fan? cus the way you just dey keep tabs on barca worst defeats, I dey wonder maybe your club never concede more than two goals before.
Guy, abeg.....Its too late for me to dey laugh like this abeg....

Abi na 1994 UCL finals wey Barca (under Johan Cryff) lost the UCL finals 4-0 to AC Milan at the Olympic Stadium in Athens (the same stadium Liverpool lost to Milan in 2007).

It was after that game that Cryff was advised to leave coaching because of his health.

Barcelona were outclassed, outran, outpaced, outpassed, outmarked, outnumbered and outscored.

Surprisingly, Pep Guardiola & Ronald Koeman played 90mins in that game.
grin grin grin grin.....
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cvesta:

Lol. Why start what you cannot finish when you are not Finidi
Lol.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

Guy, abeg.....Its too late for me to dey laugh like this abeg....

Abi na 1994 UCL finals wey Barca (under Johan Cryff) lost the UCL finals 4-0 to AC Milan at the Olympic Stadium in Athens (the same stadium Liverpool lost to Milan in 2007).

It was after that game that Cryff was advised to leave coaching because of his health.

Barcelona were outclassed, outran, outpaced, outpassed, outmarked, outnumbered and outscored.

Surprisingly, Pep Guardiola, Ronald Koeman and Txiki Begiristain played 90mins in that game.
grin grin grin grin

lol...you never still talk your club oo. I'm just low-key hoping it's not ManU tho
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

lol...you never still talk your club oo. I'm just low-key hoping it's not ManU tho
What makes you think its ManU!?
grin
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:
What makes you think its ManU!? grin
Just a hunch
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

Just a hunch
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry when the new season starts, you will know. shocked
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry when the new season starts, you will know. shocked

Ok...gotta ask tho, why the hate for barca or sadistic projection towards barca? I mean I might get it a little if you're a Madrid fan cus Madrid has been the only club able to have a semblance of a rivalry with barca based on success levels since the 2000s.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

Ok...gotta ask tho, why the hate for barca or sadistic projection towards barca? I mean I might get it a little if you're a Madrid fan cus Madrid has been the only club able to have a semblance of a rivalry with barca based on success levels since the 2000s.
I feel Barca had plenty of favours during the Pep era....plenty.
Ronaldinho is the player I loved there..asides him, nah.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

I feel Barca had plenty of favours during the Pep era....plenty.
Ronaldinho is the player I loved there..asides him, nah.

Now I'm lost....favours... like?? You said plenty so I'm guessing you can mention like 5??
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

Now I'm lost....favours... like?? You said plenty so I'm guessing you can mention like 5??
I should count the number of favours Barca & Pep got during his time in Spain?

Haba nah....unless you are a Barca fan, it was obvious to see. It was numerous, and many complained including opposing coaches or the sham that happened in Stamford Bridge in 2009?

My bro....leave am.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

I should count the number of favours Barca & Pep got during his time in Spain?

Haba nah....unless you are a Barca fan, it was obvious to see. It was numerous, and many complained including opposing coaches or the sham that happened in Stamford Bridge in 2009?

My bro....leave am.
Sure we were favoured on some occasions but so were other teams too. No team can come and say they've never been on the receiving end of unmerited favour of referees judgments before, same way all clubs have also been on the receiving end of unfair decisions made be refs too
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moura7:

Sure we were favoured on some occasions but so were other teams too. No team can come and say they've never been on the receiving end of unmerited favour of referees judgments before, same way all clubs have also been on the receiving end of unfair decisions made be refs too
That is very true...but I am still hurt by Barca's.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Ayobami7(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2020
okay
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by pquaver(m): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

He isn't going anywhere.
and why do you say that? Are you a soothsayer? Or what? Or you will force him to play for free when his contract is up? Seems you are the only one who hasn't seen that contract offered by mancity.. There is no better retirement than that even the hods in your village shrine will take it and retire from beings village gods.. Messi is gone already barca just want to give him a swansong and a good farewell like xavi and Iniesta
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2020
pquaver:
and why do you say that? Are you a soothsayer? Or what? Or you will force him to play for free when his contract is up? Seems you are the only one who hasn't seen that contract offered by mancity.. There is no better retirement than that even the hods in your village shrine will take it and retire from beings village gods.. Messi is gone already barca just want to give him a swansong and a good farewell like xavi and Iniesta
You make me laugh because you don't know how these things work;

Listen attentively....there is very strong possibility he will remain.

The favourite to win the Barca Presidency in March 2021, Victor Font, has stated he is sacking Koeman and bringing back Xavi, and Messi will be part of the re-building process in churning out their graduates from La Masia.

He is heavily backed by former President Joan Gaspart, and former club Captain, Carles Puyol.

You talk of cash, do you know that Messi gets a loyalty bonus of $83.4m every year?

Loyalty bonus, just for remaining with Barca.

Messi's problem is with Bartomeu and not money or Barca.
He isn't going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Pantoo: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2020
The Reactions As Messi Decides To Stay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgx-sjV9JOU
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Panti7: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo Injury Latest As Foot Infection Causes Concern For Portugal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxmTQYtzCY
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
paulolee:

sure, am not taking any sides but my opinion remains that its a bad business for barca because they jus av negotiate wit city and get 200+ for messi wich would get some players in the market to help the new koeman project dt keeping an uhappy player and hoping dt he would sign an extension, messi mind is already made up bt he is just stucked in dt huge clause bt its a matter of time and he would walk out for free and barca would be the main losers..

No club will b that stupid to cought out over 700m for messi in a 5 yrs plan...a 33 Yr old... he can only go on a free and dont b surprised if his earnings are renegotiated...barca is the only club that will pay him the salary he earns ..... no club will pay him 100m a year....he is not as influential as cr7 in the world of sports and outside the world of sports
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2020
paulolee:

same old story, shadown of his prime dt is still better than nearly all players in ur team, he passed his prime bt still currently the best playmaker alive...messi is too good dt even his worst is too high for other players to raeach jus like the case of his goals n assist in la liga last season dt was his worst season...when he decides to walk for free even ur club go join the que..

Do u know how good Rivaldo was when he left Barca ,only to b a disaster at Milan after signing high wages... same with Ronaldinho and de Lima... those wrong signings affected Milan till date... those players were former world best players at barca and carried barca at one time...man city will b too foolish to try that

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by pquaver(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

You make me laugh because you don't know how these things work;

Listen attentively....there is very strong possibility he will remain.

The favourite to win the Barca Presidency in March 2021, Victor Font, has stated he is sacking Koeman and bringing back Xavi, and Messi will be part of the re-building process in churning out their graduates from La Masia.

He is heavily backed by former President Joan Gaspart, and former club Captain, Carles Puyol.

You talk of cash, do you know that Messi gets a loyalty bonus of $83.4m every year?

Loyalty bonus, just for remaining with Barca.

Messi's problem is with Bartomeu and not money or Barca.
He isn't going anywhere.
Oga Messi time in barca is up.. The money from city is not in the of what barca is giving him.. That city more money than what he earned so far in his career..
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Perfecttouchade: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Messi, it is well.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2020
pquaver:
Oga Messi time in barca is up.. The money from city is not in the of what barca is giving him.. That city more money than what he earned so far in his career..
No P sha........time shall tell.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Prymestrr:

The contract says he could walk away a free agent at the end of each season. We all know that 2019/2020 season was extended due to COVID-19. So why's Barca claiming the season ended June 10th?

Las las Messi will come out the ultimate winner in this saga despite sacrificing his happiness for a year.

Only a charge and bail lawyer wudnt include dates
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Panti7: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
The Full Leo Messi interview as He Confirms He'll Stay at Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5Iim-MwZs
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Prymestrr(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only a charge and bail lawyer wudnt include dates

Ok charge and bail lawyer. You've been heard undecided
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Moura7(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:
That is very true...but I am still hurt by Barca's.
lol....you just don't like Barca.
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by Gokoyer0(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
I am a Barca fan but I want him to l leave. The history of FCB without Messi is absolutely incomplete. He had paid his dues. However, it's time to build new generation of players and you can be building a team around a player who is gonna be 34yrs old. It's a just a matter of law of nature which no one can cheat.

Barca board should have let Messi go amicably, they hold him back because of that clause. They betrayed his trust, because he trusted them. I don't think he will sign that contract with ridiculous release clause if he didn't trust them in the first place.
oluDharay:
Barca fans can finally relax their mind
Re: Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona by fergie001: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Moura7:

lol....you just don't like Barca.
...because of these incidents nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.