Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria (4389 Views)

FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
And all fed govt petroleum agencies are all headed by northerners!!!!!!

Thunda locate all Coneheads
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by forgiveness: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dasuks:

Okono and its sister field are in the western delta, so most likely off delta state. Run from NPDC in Benin. The anchor to NNPC's proprietary production ambitions.

I thought Ondo was always that high tho. Lagos I know is not more than even 3k so the 40 threw me off. That area tending towards dahomey basin isnt as prolific as the ND (onshore. Shalloe water and deepwater). I mean 40 is a lot, esp if it's coming from one development.

That being said, no I didnt know about addax in Imo. Sounds exciting. What is the production rate supposed to be like ? So Addax will temporarily surpass agip in production ? Cos they're both doing 98 to 100 k a day for now.

I thought you have facts to back up your claim but you just thought.

The
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Anambra1stS0n: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Fake source. Bloody liar. grin
Dumbo go and download DPR report
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dasuks:

Okono and its sister field are in the western delta, so most likely off delta state. Run from NPDC in Benin. The anchor to NNPC's proprietary production ambitions.

I thought Ondo was always that high tho. Lagos I know is not more than even 3k so the 40 threw me off. That area tending towards dahomey basin isnt as prolific as the ND (onshore. Shalloe water and deepwater). I mean 40 is a lot, esp if it's coming from one development.

That being said, no I didnt know about addax in Imo. Sounds exciting. What is the production rate supposed to be like ? So Addax will temporarily surpass agip in production ? Cos they're both doing 98 to 100 k a day for now.

https://www.nairaland.com/252017/again-addax-oil-discovers-crude

http://everything.explained.today/Njaba_River/
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

The are others..
Find attachment below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State / Tinubu Opts For Standing Microphone, Hides His Shaking Left Hand. / Tinubu Wins Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.