Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria (4387 Views)

FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kinematics:

I pity your level of ignorance. Its stink badly... very badly.
Nonsense fool.. Mastubate with the link below..
Idiot https://nigerianguide.com.ng/list-of-oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Rugaria: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
November1857:
There is no drop of oil in lagos !

Don't mind them. They head all the parastatals in the ministry of petroleum resources, so they can juggle figures as much as they want. All of a sudden Lagos is producing more oil than imo state. From which oil fields? Who follows you crooked characters to the ocean? This is how obasanjo created a boundary adjustment committee headed by one Mamman Nasir with the sole purpose of carving out oil producing areas of the former imo state and dashing same to Rivers State. . Today those areas account for the highest onshore oil output from Rivers! They will later tell you that imo state produces little to no oil.

5 Likes

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Kinematics: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
November1857:

If you say Lagos has no drop of oil then Akwa Ibom too has no drop of oil. Akwa Ibom, Ondo and Lagos have crude oil that's exclusively in the Atlantic ocean.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Where is bauchi state?

If Abia and Imo can be listed there...

Then you should also list Bauchi state.

Bauchi is officially an oil producing state

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/bauchi-gombe-to-join-oil-producing-states/

Meanwhile Lagos is sucking gas free of charge, from Imo state. Why not from Ondo?

4 Likes

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Olatara(f): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
November1857:
Siddon there, I know an oil company that bought an oil well in Lagos.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by November1857(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Olatara:
Siddon there, I know an oil company that bought an oil well in Lagos.
Where is the location of the oil well ! There is no drop of oil in lagos my dear. Except imported and refined oil such as fuel/petrol.

1 Like

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
TimeManager:
You're a joke.
kiss the truth!
can you tell us the location of the oil wells?
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:
They didn't say blood producing state.

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Ukeachu1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Everyone is an expert in what they know nothing about online. They also have blogsites as their proof.

1 Like

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by snowball11(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:

Jesus is Lord! grin

Talk about blood producing states and see how states from the North tops the chart. You will see high flyers like:
Borno
Kaduna
Katsina
Plateau
Etc!

1 Like

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kinematics:

I pity your level of ignorance. Its stink badly... very badly.
Senseless illiterate... Keep lying are you not surprise how many Nigerians try to correct your senseless sense ee
Ok proof your point drop link or source to support your audio lies..
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:

Tribe of criminals,as you can see the SW produces 4x more oil than your south east criminal producing states.
No wonder you want to claim ND as part of Biafra by all means.
Stupid parasites.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by realstars: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh! Its All About Oil.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Tunde835(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Lagos has no oil bro, and the oil in ondo belongs to edo state and ijaw speaking people of ondo
Im from Ilaje in Ondo state nd i fully well dat we ar all yoruba in Ondo state so i dont know where u got ur ijaw/edo from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Asapchris(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Lagos has no oil bro, and the oil in ondo belongs to edo state and ijaw speaking people of ondo
are you sure? Cus there is oil in my town and we are not Edo but Ilaje.
And if you insisted that means Edo is Yoruba land....
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2020
I have addressed this issue before and I hate it when people deliberately like to misinterpret facts. neither Lagos nor ondo produce more crude oil than Edo state. intact Lagos produces less than 1000bpd of crude oil. I don't know where this mischievous op got 40000 barrels from. as can be seen by the data released Lagos made 3.8 million in 6months from 13% derivation which amounts to less than 1 million a month. by geopolitical zones south south is the highest producing region followed by south East with an approximate earning of 9bn in 6months and south west came last with an approximate earning of 8bn in six months.
IMO state + abia state = 5bn + 3.9bn = app 9bn
ondo state + Lagos state = 7.6bn + 3.8m = app 8bn.
this data is from the first 6months of 13% derivation from January to June 2019.
please we should stop deliberately trying to misrepresent facts

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nova1988(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Y'all should keep fighting, las last the oil is for the United Arewa Emirate grin
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Asides akwa ibom most of them have nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Anambra1stS0n: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Aufbauh:
Incidentally those whose state produce bulk of this oil hardly disparage others but those whose state contribute little or nothing will be shouting "our oyel', parasite yen yen yen.....

This life no just balance. Lagos State is even producing 40,000Barrel/Day
I don't know why you Yorubas like deceiving yourselves with propaganda Lagos Aje field, OML 113 produce 3,174 barrels per day not 40,000 ,The well is sole risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Anambra1stS0n: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2020
The combined average production from the Aje two wells is now 2,967 barrels of oil per day, compared to 3,174 bpd in 2018.

5 Likes

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Where is bauchi state?

If Abia and Imo can be listed there...

Then you should also list Bauchi state.

Bauchi is officially an oil producing state

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/bauchi-gombe-to-join-oil-producing-states/

Presence of hydrocarbon deposits yes. But not an active producer. Exploration was done by Nnpc but they arent producing anything. Problem would be mostly lack of inslfrastructure for aggregation and evacuation. When ure talking about a few million barrels in reserves n 100 billion scf of gas(kolmani), the logical thing would be to develop the locally (esp the gas).
Not commercial enough.

Abia/Imo has the advantage of being adjacent to the cash cows that make the evacuation easier. Sometimes the production is oiterally side by side, or even the same acreage across statelines, with the niger delta states (e.g Egbema).

Nnpc is mostly focused on okono now. The goal is to get it to 250 k bopd from the current 130.

Everything looks fine, except the Lagos figure. Dpr reports say something else.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Nadaken:

That Arewa guy is becoming a nuisance on this forum. You find him almost on every thread talking gibberish

1 Like

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Dasuks:

Presence of hydrocarbon deposits yes. But not an active producer. Exploration was done by Nnpc but they arent producing anything. Problem would be mostly lack of inslfrastructure for aggregation and evacuation. When ure talking about a few million barrels in reserves n 100 billion scf of gas(kolmani), the logical thing would be to develop the locally (esp the gas).
Not commercial enough.

Abia/Imo has the advantage of being adjacent to the cash cows that make the evacuation easier. Sometimes the production is oiterally side by side, or even the same acreage across statelines, with the niger delta states (e.g Egbema).

Nnpc is mostly focused on okono now. The goal is to get it to 250 k bopd from the current 130.

Everything looks fine, except the Lagos figure. Dpr reports say something else.
everything doesn't look fine even the ondo figure is inflated. Edo produces more than ondo. in fact IMO will soon surpass ondo due to commencement of production by addax in awommamma in oru east local government of IMO state. where is okono located? akwa-ibom?
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Asides akwa ibom most of them have nothing to show for it
Yeah bro
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Asapchris:
are you sure? Cus there is oil in my town and we are not Edo but Ilaje.
And if you insisted that means Edo is Yoruba land....
Yea Evey where is Yoruba land,,
grin grin
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2020
explorer250:

everything doesn't look fine even the ondo figure is inflated. Edo produces more than ondo. in fact IMO will soon surpass ondo due to commencement of production by addax in awommamma in oru east local government of IMO state. where is okono located? akwa-ibom?

Okono and its sister field are in the western delta, so most likely off delta state. Run from NPDC in Benin. The anchor to NNPC's proprietary production ambitions.

I thought Ondo was always that high tho. Lagos I know is not more than even 3k so the 40 threw me off. That area tending towards dahomey basin isnt as prolific as the ND (onshore. Shalloe water and deepwater). I mean 40 is a lot, esp if it's coming from one development.

That being said, no I didnt know about addax in Imo. Sounds exciting. What is the production rate supposed to be like ? So Addax will temporarily surpass agip in production ? Cos they're both doing 98 to 100 k a day for now.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
ggood:
The nine top oil producing states in Nigeria are:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

Nigeria’s petroleum products are the main stay of the country’s economy. They provide the country’s main source of foreign exchange, making up more than 90% of total exports.

And we Nigerians are buying fuelb at the rate of N161 per litre
Will the Cross Rivers State people ever forgive Jonathan and PDP? They took over oil wells from Cross River state and handed them to Akwa Ibom state, thereby catapulting Akwa Ibom from the 5th position to the number 1 position, while Cross River state is no more an oil producing state.
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
nickxtra:
Will the Cross Rivers State people ever forgive Jonathan and PDP? They took over oil wells from Cross River state and handed them to Akwa Ibom state, thereby catapulting Akwa Ibom from the 5th position to the number 1 position, while Cross River state is no more an oil producing state.
Go an talk to Cameroon that sieze your water ways and Islands leave Akwa ibom alone

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by masui(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
My question is why is Mobil drilling and managing almost 300,000 barrels of crude oil alone in Akwa Ibom? If you go to other oil producing states, you find multiple IOCs exploring and drilling crude both on/offshores even when the production capacity is not up to what is produced in Akwa Ibom.

Please why is Akwa Ibom case different?
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
masui:
My question is why is Mobil drilling and managing almost 300,000 barrels of crude oil alone in Akwa Ibom? If you go to other oil producing states, you find multiple IOCs exploring and drilling crude both on/offshores even when the production capacity is not up to what is produced in Akwa Ibom.

Please why is Akwa Ibom case different?
They are others..
Find attachment below

Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dasuks:

Okono and its sister field are in the western delta, so most likely off delta state. Run from NPDC in Benin. The anchor to NNPC's proprietary production ambitions.

I thought Ondo was always that high tho. Lagos I know is not more than even 3k so the 40 threw me off. That area tending towards dahomey basin isnt as prolific as the ND (onshore. Shalloe water and deepwater). I mean 40 is a lot, esp if it's coming from one development.

That being said, no I didnt know about addax in Imo. Sounds exciting. What is the production rate supposed to be like ? So Addax will temporarily surpass agip in production ? Cos they're both doing 98 to 100 k a day for now.
the discovery was around 2008 and it was termed the biggest addax discovery in IMO state. Production started around 2019. I know this because I witnessed the laying of pipeline from izombe flow station through my community (mgbele) to awomamma in oru east local government. though I don't know the production capacity
Re: The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria by forgiveness: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
post=93584584:

I don't know why you Yorubas like deceiving yourselves with propaganda Lagos Aje field, OML 113 produce 3,174 barrels per day not 40,000 ,The well is sole risk

Fake source. Bloody liar. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC / Is This Why Emeka Ihedioha Was Removed? Picture / Ghanaians, Kenyans In Uproar Over Nigerian Music Dominance - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.