Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (84260 Views)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
your god didnt create sh1t unless you want to show me proof.

Which Master do you serve??

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:

So u believe this shit to your God who's never shows sign of existence
Blasphemists are getting bolder by the day shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Scarrr: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2020
dynicks:
All these ISLAMABAD people dem sef...!!
shut d Bleep up idiot... and stop making it a religion thing while it's so obvious the nigga is sick...what about that guy caught cutting a woman's breast in a hotel in the East the other day? Is his name Abdul or Mohammed? ...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
why wait for when i die,it seems your god is a coward,let him show himself.

You can only type this on an internet Forum!!
Say this in real life....

You Blasphemists are getting bolder by the day on the internet undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

O ye who judges God.

You cheat, lie to others, use others for your own ends and lists, selfish- only thinking of yourself, hate on others (committing murder in your heart), commit immortality, hurt others e.t.c and worse of all you speak against your creator.

And you don't want a Holy and just God to judge you??

Foolishness!

The same you will come and say why don't God save the poor on the earth and those who are raped.

Your so called wisdom is Foolishness and you have not yet realised it.

Maybe I'm not perfect, but your god is mess, a psychopath that commands raping, killing, genocide, infanticide etc. And most importantly, he's a lie created by ignorant men to control society and fools who'd sell their life for the promise of immortality

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
isibor266:
And that freezer will somehow finds it way to Africa, Nigeria most definitely. God save us.
UK used shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Funny enough, the woman might have been among the liberals who protested for open borders and uncontrolled mass immigration. They should sentence the stupid man to death by electricity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2020
samsard:
Maybe I'm not perfect, but your god is mess, a psychopath that commands raping, killing, genocide, infanticide etc. And most importantly, he's a lie created by ignorant men to control society and fools who'd sell their life for the promise of immortality
Can you say all these blasphemy in real life??

Why misusing/abusing the Internet?? undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:

If MJBOLT says it in real life, what will happen? You and others will lynch him? If he gets lynched or lambasted by you religiotards, will it prove the existence and transcendence of your god?

Why is it even relevant whether he can profess his atheism in public?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Probz(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2020
If it was a woman who vomited this crime there’d be no shortage of people cursing out the feminine half of society for one person’s misdeed.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
If MJBOLT says it in real life, what will happen? You and others will lynch him? If he gets lynched or lambasted by you religiotards, will it prove the existence and transcendence of your god?

Why is it even relevant whether he can profess his atheism in public?
Blasphemists always hide behind their keyboards!!

Most of you'll can't utter those disgraceful blasphemy in the Public..

What stop you from expressing your Atheism in real life?? What are you afraid of??

Who is the Coward now? shocked shocked

Blasphemists are Coward!!
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kode12: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Why give him 38yrs? He'll make it out, come back to kill again. Execute him North Korea style or give him life in prison

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by friday2011(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Na wa... U see am, as our light no dey kuku stable for this side... E for no fit happen for naija... Neighbors for don burst d guy...

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
samsard:
Righteousness89 is a jobless MF. Looking for front-page Worthy threads to yap Nonsense about the world ending
so what do we call people like you masturbating to his joblessness?? smh grin grin
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:

Well, you haven't seen me arguing religion with fools. But is 'god' even real in real life?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Just look at how expressionless his face is.

His heart must be very COLD

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by MJBOLT: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
blah blah blah,let your god fight me,is he a coward?

eni4real:

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/killing_children

Visit that link to see what it means for your fictional genie to be a psychopath.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by BigBashiru: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
beylinko02:
Man's wickedness to his fellow man is out of this world.
The way people's heart is so dead and their conscience dead even the devil himself is still learning.

I wonder how some people derive Joy in seeing others suffer. The same goes to our politicians and those at the helm of affairs in the Nation.

of a truth we are in perilous times where the Love for self takes the front seat and the love for God is nowhere to be found.

wherever we go to,our prayer should always be " Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil!"

It's the same story about those at the helm of affairs of the country since 1960. Is it a racial issue?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by eazymoni: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
your god has killed more people than anybody in history,killed babies without remorse and even bragged about creating evil.

[s][/s]
which god?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2020
samsard:
Well, you haven't seen me arguing religion with fools. But is 'god' even real in real life?
A sane man with Religion/Faith can discuss his belief (about God) with his Parents, Children, Spouse, Friends and acquittances in real life! cool

Why are Blasphemists always waiting for internet connection before they can express thier disgraceful Blasphemy??

Stop abusing the internet undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

so what do we call people like you masturbating to his joblessness?? smh grin grin
I don't like pests. A young man deciding to make front page evangelism his career is disturbing. No productively engaged person has that time.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kelvindj98: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:

What will happen if he says it? Christians will kill him?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by akilo1: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Religion of peace my foot

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
A sane man with Religion/Faith can discuss his belief (about God) with his Parents, Children, Spouse, Friends and acquittances in real life! cool

Why are Blasphemists always waiting for internet connection before they can express thier disgraceful Blasphemy??

Why don't you come down to my house and discuss your psychopathic god and see if I won't show you the filth in your religion?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kelvindj98: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Blasphemists always hide behind their keyboards!!

Most of you'll can't utter those disgraceful blasphemy in the Public..

What stop you from expressing your Atheism in real life?? What are you afraid of??

Who is the Coward now? shocked shocked

Blasphemists are Coward!!
Your father is a coward.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by YoungAncient1: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2020
And the arabs are gradually taking over mainland Europe
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by samsard(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:

'Blasphemy' is the only defense religious people can come up with when they're losing arguments and their religion is being read for the filth it is.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by friday2011(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=CHIMaaaah post=93571200][color=#990000]some people get mind, how can you live with dead bodies you killed for more than a year without fear in the same apartment...... Does it mean ghost doesn't exist like Nollywood make Nigerians believes

[b]Righteousness89 your comments are beginning to piss people off here, just keep your identity hidden, unless you wan chop general beating

grin abeg no wound me with laff... No let @Righteousness89 quote bible for your head ooo, he go con tell you now say bible talk say "torch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm"
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Agbebakun22: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
angry
I hope they weren't virgins when he killed them because it will be a huge loss to leave this world with their palm trees untapped..

U are a fool why saying such thing at this critical time.. If is ur female relatives will such comment come out of u.. A lot of people are animal in human just like u I don't see any different of u and the man.. I don't blame u is cuz this place is a faceless forum I should have insulted u more than these.. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by extol1(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World and its Inhabitants are Soaked Deep in Ruthlessness .
Humans are now Packaged with a Wicked, Dead and Buried Conscience

Cutting and Parting a Fellow Human into pieces is now Carried out Happily with no feeling of Remorse..

Now, This is my thought,
If these Wicked acts are Carried out Joyfully now , when we still Have the Spirit of God on the Earth!
How will it be down here After the Rapture?

What will be the behavior of Humans After the Saints Have been Snatched away?

Think about it and Decide what you will For yourself..
are you somehow related to Apostle Joshua Selman because I see similarities in both of you
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by juman(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Very sad.
He threw sorrow into their families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.