Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu (1328 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / 2023: No End To Zoning Until South/North East Produce President - Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by MusaChukwudi: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
jneutron4000:
Build your shithole Ibo region first

The guy na Idiot!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by TruthinAction: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Orji, your work in Abia is speaking against you. Never again.
Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by Ategberoson(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2020
this fool think other Nigerians reason like his kinsmen that can be cajole easily

left to me, I would have gunned you down being Nigeria president, you and Tinubu won't even have mouth for political activities
Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by EagleNest(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu that couldn't fix Aba/Abia economy wants to build Nigeria economy. Well the standard to become Nigeria President has been lowered so anyone can become president.
Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by orisa37: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2020
We want 21st Century Economy. 20th is consumed by Covid19
Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by LadyExcellency: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
jmoore:

Who is bankrolling you?

Orji Uzor Kalu was not the governor when kidnapping set Aba on fire.

Orji Uzor Kalu looted money from Abia's purse. He's not different from the kidnappers.

Writing nonsense when you know absolutely nothing about Orji Kalu's government than what gossips you heard.

Ever heard of Nigeria Action Governor? The best during his time? The Governor, Ngige and Tinubu were proud to follow his footsteps?

Go and sit down and continue listening to political rumours and gossips.

Orji Uzor Kalu is the bomb
Re: I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu by BlackfireX: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
simpleseyi:

Lagos and Kano are far better than Abia that is why Abia people keep on trooping to Lagos. Even when Fashola abducted several Igbos all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, you still jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos.

In Nigeria which tribe is known for begging as culture, swag, religious and by hereditary??

Hausa
Yoruba
Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI Most Go Police Join The #revolutionnow Protesters Demanding Him To Resign / Rotimi Amaechi Says We All Will Be On The Run The Day The Poor Hits The Streets / Ears Will Bleed When They Hear What I Will Do To Wike - Nnamdi Kanu New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.