Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video (48424 Views)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Breast Fibroadenoma -when You Get A False Cancer Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by ridbell01(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Zetty177x:

Confiscated bullion van supporter spotted
the bullion van makes your region a barren region
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

When said pray I didn't mean pray to God I meant just wish him well. The law of karma will catch up with him.
Whatever you sow you reap whether you call God or not it a universal law created by God himself.
And what if he pays the monies back and apologises? he is not the worst human on earth you know? I know people who has done worst than what he did and got away with still living comfortably and still doing the worst.

And i am even religious.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

When said pray I didn't mean pray to God I meant just wish him well. The law of karma will catch up with him.
Whatever you sow you reap whether you call God or not it a universal law created by God himself.
I feel like smashing the head of anyone who says karma would catch up with that person or the other, I feel like smashing your brain out of your head! Karma is just a figment of your stunted imagination. Nigerians can keep waiting for God & Karma while thier leaders keep the place under-developed while feeding fat off the common wealth. Bad things happen to well meaning people & whether you do evil or good, you'd still grow old & die, if karma has been catching up with the evil doers generations instead, you marry the daughter of a wicked, corrupt politician's sister, hence, the politician's karma has caught up with you. Pleease, keep your karma talk far away from the face of reasonable people!
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by adonisuwa(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
viviangist:
Man Outed For Allegedly Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video

Name is Ajayi Bembe Obanikoro

Read from details below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7sOWibHXA

Olori Ranti Ajayi wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtVGxEF2ay/?igshid=cobgc2u6hbwy
See the stress you are going through just to investigate one man. Someone who is trying to survive. Am not trying to justify his actions but come to think of it those people you think he scammed give because the can afford to give. You can't get over the fact that he is a scammer. Is there any scam worse than this government?And you are not concern about that. Abeg thunder wear cloth you gat work on this person.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
I feel like smashing the head of anyone who says karma would catch up with that person or the other, I feel like smashing your brain out of your head! Karma is just a figment of your stunted imagination. Nigerians can keep waiting for God & Karma while thier leaders keep the place under-developed while feeding fat off the common wealth. Bad things happen to well meaning people & whether you do evil or good, you'd still grow old & die, if karma has been catching up with the evil doers generations instead, you marry the daughter of a wicked, corrupt politician's sister, hence, the politician's karma has caught up with you. Pleease, keep your karma talk far away from the face of reasonable people!
It's a cosmic law that trancends time and space. The reason for imperfect men filled with greed, egoism and self-centeredness is because of the fall of man. For more than 6,000 biblical years man it still paying for one single act of disobedience what do call that? Because Corrupt people are not getting they reward they deserve immediately dose not mean they are immune if they don't pay the price in their life time their descendant will surely pay even if it takes 20 generations. There is no vacuum in the universe every action has a reaction.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Whypo:

E.G Their number 1 BLUELemon.
heheheh shame no dey catch you? Oga oo
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Zetty177x: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2020
ridbell01:
the bullion van makes your region a barren region

Off course from d confiscation...we shall overcome
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

It's a cosmic law that trancends time and space. The reason for imperfect men filled with greed, egoism and self-centeredness is because of the fall of man. For more than 6,000 biblical years man it still paying for one single act of disobedience what do call that? Because Corrupt people are not getting they reward they deserve immediately dose not mean they are immune if they don't pay the price in their life time their descendant will surely pay even if it takes 20 generations. There is no vacuum in the universe every action has a reaction.
Thier descendants that are going to pay even if it takes 20 generations, is he/she the same person as the one who commited the misdeed? Moreover, would the descendants not mingle with other people, get married & have kids? So who are those actually paying for the prime person's misdeed? Do you see the stark meaninglessness in your conclusion?
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil , Iniquity and Deceit in Different Shapes and Format..

Only a GENUIE Fear of God will Keep one From Doing Evil..

Outside Christ, there is No Evil a Human.. Cannot Do..

The World Needs Jesus Christ..

Righteousness baba
Keep up the good work

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
Thier descendants that are going to pay even if it takes 20 generations, is he/she the same person as the one who commited the misdeed? Moreover, would the descendants not mingle with other people, get married & have kids? So who are those actually paying for the prime person's misdeed? Do you see the stark meaninglessness in your conclusion?

Boss man
It is well
May God have mercy on us
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Neddyogu(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2020
If so, may undiluted metaplastic colorectal and gastrointestinal carcinoma fall on him speedily.

Not forgetting prostate cancer too.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

Boss man
It is well
May God have mercy on us
God allowed us form with everything we need to cause optimum existence for the generality at all times. We are the ones who need to have mercy on ourselves.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Bennysam: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Yoruba people everything they will use it to scam people, criminal minded people
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
Everything seems meaningless to you because you are spiritually dead. If you think your predicament today is only your own doing then it's because you are spiritually blind don't forget get that not only the living pay the price for their miss deeds even in the after life you will continue to bear your identity.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

Everything seems meaningless to you because you are spiritually dead. If you think your predicament today is only your own doing then it's because you are spiritually blind don't forget get that not only the living pay the price for their miss deeds even in the after life you will continue to bear your identity.
Everything seems meaningless to me now cos i don't share your religious beliefs ai? And i did outrightly prove one wrong which got you to quote. I know what you understand by spirituality, look up the word in a standard dictionary, see how cooped-up you are with it & thank me later. What's your proof of an afterlife? If it's the bible then you have no proof.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
Everything seems meaningless to me now cos i don't share your religious beliefs ai? And i did outrightly prove one wrong which got you to quote. I know what you understand by spirituality, look up the word in a standard dictionary, see how cooped-up you are with it & thank me later. What's your proof of an afterlife? If it's the bible then you have no proof.
For you not to recognize your root truly tells me that you conscience is deed. All I have talked about did not lean towards any religion but truth embedded in the universe which have been proven scientifically. Positive + Negative = Light. Sperm + Egg = Life. Even an eatheist knows that a good deed brings satisfaction to the soul so for you outrightly support and promote an evil deed publicly clearly tells how morally degreaded and corrupted you are. And I strongly conclude that Nigeria and the world at large needs less of your kind.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

For you not to recognize your root truly tells me that you conscience is deed. All I have talked about did not lean towards any religion but truth embedded in the universe which have been proven scientifically. Positive + Negative = Light. Sperm + Egg = Life. Even an eatheist knows that a good deed brings satisfaction to the soul so for you outrightly support and promote an evil deed publicly clearly tells how morally degreaded and corrupted you are. And I strongly conclude that Nigeria and the world at large needs less of your kind.
I've since concluded same for your kind. Your condemning him, wishing him all sorts of ill with others on social media does more harm & no good to the public, if only you can see that. Moreover, your positive + negative & sperm + egg do not follow in line with what we're talking about. I hope you look up on the word 'Spiriual', Mr spiritually-alive.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
I've since concluded same for your kind. Your condemning him, wishing him all sorts of ill with others on social media does more harm & no good to the public, if only you can see that. Moreover, your positive + negative & sperm + egg do not follow in line with what we're talking about. I hope you look up on the word 'Spiriual', Mr spiritually-alive.
I wish you had followed the whole conversation really from just commenting on a post to been bashed by this person from nowhere. I have today concluded that Internet bullying is real. He just got matched and now you are sounding defendant. As our faces are different so is our understanding of various things so we need to be tolerant of each others. God bless you Sir/Ma
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

so for you outrightly support and promote an evil deed publicly clearly tells
There was no where i outrightly supported & promoted the scamming though, the false accusation led you to your baseless conclusion.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
There was no where i outrightly supported & promoted the scamming though, the false accusation led you to your baseless conclusion.
On what basis did our conversation start? It was on the thread of someone who scammed people falsely claiming to have kidney problem. And I simply said pray for him to get his heart desires you jumped on me go read again if I mistaking.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

On what basis did our conversation start? It was on the thread of someone who scammed people falsely claiming to have kidney problem. And I simply said pray for him to get his heart desires you jumped on me go read again if I mistaking.
You're sick with a derailing sanity. Check the posts for which of us quoted the other first.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Osanoghodua1: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Came to read Righteousness89. Thanks sir
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
You're sick with a derailing sanity. Check the posts for which of us quoted the other first.
I'm I sick? I didn't know oh let me go to hospital see you in a moment.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

I'm I sick? I didn't know oh let me go to hospital see you in a moment.
Good.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
krushdripper:
Good.
Poor bastard you must be from a broken home where nobody cares about you.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:

Poor bastard you must be from a broken home where nobody cares about you.
Stupid non-entity, always jumping baseless conclusions.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by TheCork(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Michelle55:
This is really bad! Nairaland is about to take over the begging association committee from this man. Awon bambiala limited company of Nairaland.

Hello. Please can u accept 200naira, cash for housemaid work for 2 month? I all ways pay. Deal? cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Michelle55: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=TheCork post=93675724]

Hello. Please can u accept 200naira, cash for housemaid work for 2 month? I all ways pay. Deal? cheesy[/quote
Go and sleep sir

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by TheCork(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Michelle55 post=93675912][/quote]

Has beautiful has u are are u saying u cant do housemaid job? Do u realice m from London & that it's a cool shance 4u to earn up to 200 naira cash? U need help for moiney or not gadddemit? angry
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Michelle55: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

Has beautiful has u are are u saying u cant do housemaid job? Do u realice m from London & that it's a cool shance 4u to earn up to 200 naira cash? U need help for moiney or not gadddemit? angry
Hahaha. Mr londoner, kindly help your written words first then we can talk about work. Abeg no gimme headache this evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.